[2013-2015]SIIB GE-PI related discussions

[2013-15] SIIB GE-PI related Discussions Congratulations to all those who made it to the final round - GE-PI ! Commisserations to those who missed out. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours. Something good is definitely wait…

[2013-15] SIIB GE-PI related Discussions

Congratulations to all those who made it to the final round - GE-PI !

Commisserations to those who missed out. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours. Something good is definitely waiting for you.

Feel free to shoot any query regarding the GE-PI process and our Admissions Team shall be more than happy to resolve it promptly. Stay tuned for tips and tricks to crack GE-PI process.

Slot Booking window
GE/PI slot booking starts on: 18th January 2013 (Friday, 4:00 PM)
GE/PI slot booking closes on: 21st January 2013 (Monday, 11:55 PM)

Check this link if you queries related to slot booking :-
http://siib.ac.in/siiblogin.htm

Gear up guys for the final round !

Cheers !!
@Santanu.Das Sir, in extra curriculars section, some of our achievements are of school, college level and some are district level and some are national level...which radio button to select as we just have one space to fill all extra curriculars whether it is national or school.

Hey,

i have already asked in the previous thread. Can yoou please help? The form is not gettting submitted to the next page. Please let me knw thte prlbm in the page.

how ru guys going to pune

train me to no reservations...from delhi... :(

some tips guys ??
@Sumit786 it is probably becauese of the heavy traffic rite now...wait for sumtime and then do it

I booked the slot for 9 feb, 10.45 am. Confirmed it and than message appeared slot booked successfully but at that time my details were blank..is it ok? or there is some problem?

@wheresthebell in which date r u going???m frm delhi..dude...
@Debdeep_Siib Sir, can you respond to my query?

but how long should i wait? I may not get hte slot whichh i want if i had to wait for long. Can you check with the concern dept and let me know, what should i do?

sir i filled up the date and the form...but somehow when confirmed the data is wiped of the initial two fields...any reason for that?

@VijayRawat cud u plz repeat ur query here so that i dont have 2 luk for it...will help me 2 reply faster and dnt refer 2 me as sir...just debdeep is fine
@shekharcat12 said:
@wheresthebell in which date r u going???m frm delhi..dude...
Delhite here too! Nervous that if I book the slot but don't get tickets .. that'll be just sad!
@Debdeep_Siib said:
@VijayRawat cud u plz repeat ur query here so that i dont have 2 luk for it...will help me 2 reply faster and dnt refer 2 me as sir...just debdeep is fine
Debdeep, first query of this thread-
In extra curriculars section, some of our achievements are of school, college level and some are district level and some are national level...which radio button to select as we just have one space to fill all extra curriculars whether it is national or school.
@Santanu.Das Is it ok to select the date now and fill the form later?
@Santanu.Das - I have filled the form 4 times and each time I have had to fill every detail. And yet on submitting the page remains stuck in "Please Wait" state (snap attached. Could anyone from the authority please confirm whether my details have been saved? Also, I filled the form in the afternoon and as a result I found the updated workex field, but the co-curricular, achievements and most importantly the slot details which I punched in earlier were absent!

Could you please help here, or maybe share a college helpline numeber where we can call and get a confirmation about our filled forms.

PS- There is always an option of waiting, but guys like me who have to travel quite a distance, its imperative to be one up when it comes to slot booking as there will always be a rush for a convinient slot. I hope you understand the concern. :)

can anybody tell me the cut off for SIIB for all courses...thanks in advance..

@FingersCrossedd dude....i hv checkd...NO SEATS AVAILABLE.......TO PUNE ON ANY OF THE SIIB DATES..
@FingersCrossedd dude....i hv checkd...NO SEATS AVAILABLE.......TO PUNE ON ANY OF THE SIIB DATES..
@VijayRawat said:
Debdeep, first query of this thread-In extra curriculars section, some of our achievements are of school, college level and some are district level and some are national level...which radio button to select as we just have one space to fill all extra curriculars whether it is national or school.
@VijayRawat For now you can just click the button you want to highlight depending on your achievement but don't worry too much about it as you will get to showcase all of them in the GEPI process