[2013-2015] School Of Management, NIT Warangal Admission Queries

Hi friends., This is Swaroop From School Of Management (2012-2014), NIT-W. The admission notification for the batch of 2013 may soon be out by next week.I request all MBA-aspirants to use this thread to put in their queries regarding admiss…

Hi friends.,

This is Swaroop From School Of Management (2012-2014), NIT-W. The admission notification for the batch of 2013 may soon be out by next week.I request all MBA-aspirants to use this thread to put in their queries regarding admissions in SOM, NITW for the year 2013-15.

Few useful links :

NITW website : http://www.nitw.ac.in/

To get an insight of whats happening here and much more about the department, visit our blog : http://somnitwarangal.wordpress.com/

P.S. We guys are not much into the Forum stuff and hence did not make any initiative to update our happenings here.For any queries regarding academics,cut-off's and other stuff you can leave them here. Also do follow our blog above for regular updates.

please tell the cut off and average package..

Last date for applying ???
total fees for 2 years ??
Previous year cut-off for all categories !!
Thanx in advance 😃

last date for applying??

cut off for general category?? :)

what are my chances of converting
cat - 64 percentile
BE(EEE) - 70%
12th - 82%
10th - 77
6 months experience as facility manager
what are my chances of converting
cat - 64 percentile
BE(EEE) - 70%
12th - 82%
10th - 77
6 months experience as facility manager

Can any senior through some light on the last years CAT cutoff for general category plzz?

@astranger said:
please tell the cut off and average package..
@just_nishu4u said:
Can any senior through some light on the last years CAT cutoff for general category plzz?
@manavmassand said:
last date for applying??cut off for general category??
@faizan29 said:
Last date for applying ??? total fees for 2 years ??Previous year cut-off for all categories !!Thanx in advance

Cut off varies year by year with respect to the no.of applicants and other criteria. As of now our immediate seniors (current 2nd yrs) placement yet to start, in the month of FEB. The super seniors had been placed with highest by Midhani (PSU) and Coal India (PSU) offered 8L pa. Others includes Capital IQ, SBH,etc... TCS has accredited our Department and would be visiting every year.

Total Fees for 2 years would be below 1.7L (including Hostel,Mess,etc) and in terms of ROI its very promising.The admission notification is yet to be out and will be soon.I would be letting all you guys know about it once its out.

@davis555 said:
what are my chances of converting cat - 64 percentileBE(EEE) - 70%12th - 82%10th - 776 months experience as facility manager

As far as your profile is concerned its pretty good and you have high chances of getting a call here.Perform your GD/PI well and you ll be in for sure.

ATB

Edit : As per Policies here we are not suppose to reveal out the placement details. For more details visit our Training&Placement; website www.tapsnitw.org .

School of Management - NIT Warangal

Currently, our website is being revamped. You can reach us on various platforms:

www.somnitwarangal.wordpress.com (The Official Blog)

www.facebook.com/somnitwarangal (The Official Facebook Page)

For any further Queries, put a line across at [email protected] and we wil reply ASAP.

Regards,
Valliappan P,
Representative - Cyber league
School of Management (SOM), NIT Warangal

Thanks for the timely info valliappan. I was about to share the same.
@OMG_CAT said:
@swaroopce sir what is the cat cut off i have 74 % is there any minimum criteria in 12 or 10 .....also hw good is nit for marketing ?min and max package this year?
Like i said there is no fixed criteria and all. It all depends upon the no of applicants,diversity,experience,etc.Its too early to say what is the cut off score and all. Overall profile is given preference (its not just the academic stuff/marks, etc). At 74 percentile you ll get a call for sure .

Marketing here looks promising and this year the placements are yet to start. Likely to start somewhere around Feb. Our super-seniors were 100% placed in marketing department.

ATB

hi, when is the last date to apply for nit warangal ?

where can i find the application for NIT Warangal ?

@davis555 said:
hi, when is the last date to apply for nit warangal ?where can i find the application for NIT Warangal ?

Admission Notification is not yet out, Probably by January end or before that, it will be out. Once the notification is out we will put in our official facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/somnitwarangal/

Follow this facebook page to get the latest updates regarding admissions.

@swaroopce Cat OA:72.92
QA:90.52
VA:40
Xth-86
XII-88
Do I stand a chance???
Please be frank ....just speak ur mind please....
ur answer would determine everything because if i do stand a chance this would be the only bschool that i will apply to..or else i shall give cat next year....
TIA!
@swaroopce Cat OA:72.92
QA:90.52
VA:40
Xth-86
XII-88
Do I stand a chance???
Please be frank ....just speak ur mind please....
ur answer would determine everything because if i do stand a chance this would be the only bschool that i will apply to..or else i shall give cat next year....
TIA!
@cn22 said:
@swaroopce Cat OA:72.92QA:90.52VA:40Xth-86XII-88Do I stand a chance???Please be frank ....just speak ur mind please....ur answer would determine everything because if i do stand a chance this would be the only bschool that i will apply to..or else i shall give cat next year....TIA!
Don't worry cn22, its not that bad score. You stand to have a good chance of getting the admission since you also have a good scores in X and XII. So go ahead and start preparing for GD and PI. Keep your confidence high..!

Regards,
Valliappan P,
Representative - Cyber league
School of Management (SOM), NIT Warangal

@Valliappan_NITW Thanks!!!

@cn22 said:
@Valliappan_NITW Thanks!!!

Please note that cut off percentile also depends on no.of applications received, Reservations ,(Quota),etc. Wishing you All the best in having a successful career..!

So could u please tell me the last year statistics...

@Valliappan_NITW