[2013-2015] NMIMS Hyderabad PGDM admission queries

Hi Puys, We, the Aspirant Relations Team of NMIMS Hyderabad, are here to answer all your queries related to* PGDM* program of NMIMS Hyderabad. Please Note: 1) The next post will have answers to the FAQs. So, its our request to please go…

Hi Puys,
We, the Aspirant Relations Team of NMIMS Hyderabad, are here to answer all your queries related to PGDM program of NMIMS Hyderabad.
Please Note:

1) The next post will have answers to the FAQs. So, its our request to please go through the FAQs before posting any new queries. Cluttering does not benefit anyone.

2) We will try to answer all your queries ASAP so please be patient with us.

All the best for NMAT 2013
Sameer Agrawal
PGDM (2012-14)
NMIMS-Hyderabad

How are the placements at NMIMS,Hyderabad?This is one thing that many people are not aware of,also the reason why many students are not preferring the Hyderabad campus..And why have they placed a huge net over the campus building?

FAQ's

Official Website of NMIMS Hyderabad - hyderabad.nmims.edu/
Student Page of NMIMS Hyderabad - www.nmimshyderabad.org

Q1. How were the Placements for the last PGDM batch of NMIMS Hyderabad?
A1. Please refer to this link €“
http://hyderabad.nmims.edu/placements/
http://nmimshyderabad.org/placements

Q2. What was the NMAT 2012 cut off for NMIMS Hyderabad?
A2. Overall Cut off (360) - 200
Sectional Cut offs
Language Skills (96) - 55
Quantitative Techniques (144) - 70
Logical Reasoning (120) - 55

Q3. What is the intake of the PGDM program of NMIMS Hyderabad?
A3. 60 Seats

All the Best :)
Saumya Rastogi
PGDM (2012-2014)
NMIMS Hyderabad
@Saumyar7 Nothing has been mentioned in the placements link that you have mentioned.When will the Jadcherla campus be ready?

My score(first take)
1.QS:82
2.LR:67
3.LS:57

Overall:206

Expecting a call from NMIMS,Hyderabad :)

-What was the highest score in your batch?
-How many batches have passed out so far?
-Throw some light on other factors like faculty,fun,etc.

@iimcatcrazy :Your score seems decent, but you never know about the cut-offs. The highest score in our batch was around 216..(not sure though)..The first batch of the college will pass out by next year. For further details, i request you to checl the above mentioned sites :)

@sameerag Thanks a lot :)
@iimcatcrazy : The link mentions the companies where the students did their summer internships. The first batch will have their placements this year, which you will get to know soon.
@Saumyar7 :That was quite useful!Carry on with your work,you are doing a wonderful job!

BUT the placements and the average package is not clearly mentioned ..

Hi...May I know the least score they called for GD/PI last year for NMIMS hyderabd because though they mentioned 200 in PDF myself got a call from NMIMS Hyderabad last year and even I converted with 191 marks.

So 200 mentioned in the PDF is not the actual cutoff...So please say what is the actual minimum mark in NMAT 2012 in your class?
Hope you got me...
@sarathkanna007 Mr. sarath ...... this is rakhee_369 (hope u understand abt this SASI guy)

hi ra meher....rakhee_369 ante evero anukunna ra...

@sameerag : Hi. A friend of mine was selected for the NMIMS Bangalore and Hyderabad campus last year. Unfortunately he was unable to join as he had to reappear in one exam of his bachelor degree. Now the bachelor college rule states that re-paper will happen this time with the next batch. Is he eligible for the selection this time in NMIMS?

qs-64,ls-54,lr-63,OA-181,do I stand any chance,I have almost 2 years of work-experience in an IT MNC

QS 68

LS 56
LR 58
TOTAL 182
DO I STAND A CHANCE FOR HYDERABAD?

hi i have a score of 196,what are my chances...more so will the admissions re open as i missed the form by chance???? did the registration open last time after results...i heard rumors...seniors confirm????

Hey Manish, Its a little difficult to conclude anything about the scores at the moment..cut off this year is expected to be a little higher than before. No, the registration did not open after results last time.

the cut offs are expected to be a little higher than last year?u mean more than 200?

but the nmat paper was tougher this time according to all sources on the internet.how is it possible.