[2013-2015] MFC/MBE 2013 GD-PI Call Getters Discussion

The shortlist of candidates for GD/PI of MFC/MBE Programme - 2013-15 is out. The files for the complete list of candidates shortlisted and the shortlisting criteria have been attached with this post. _The short-listed candidates will be requ…

The shortlist of candidates for GD/PI of MFC/MBE Programme - 2013-15 is out. The files for the complete list of candidates shortlisted and the shortlisting criteria have been attached with this post.

The short-listed candidates will be required to present in person for GD/PI at South Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi during March 4-8, 2013.

Selected candidates will be informed by post regarding the Date and the Time of their GD/PI.

Kindly use this thread for further discussions if you have been shortlisted for either or both of the courses.

got call! had applied for MBE only!
wanted to do MBE only...now conversion left!

CAT: 97.37, sectionals: 95.7x each, X: 86.8 XII: 80.2

when will the post reach us?i have to book my tickets .Can u let me know at the earliest

@adityaknsit ..what have been the previous gd topic trends..any idea?..since we have a month to prepare..what all should we focuss on?
@A123 said:
@adityaknsit ..what have been the previous gd topic trends..any idea?..since we have a month to prepare..what all should we focuss on?
wel....though I too am an aspirant like you...I suggest that u go through last years threads by putting n the relevant queries in the search box....

@A123 said:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/mfc-slash-mbe-joint-admission-gdpi-discussions-2012-14-t-77608/p-3217653/r-3355880?page=1

I too had applied to MBE only and have been shorlisted for the same.

CAT OA- 94.28

Xth- 93%
XII- 90%
Maths- 91

Engineering fresher from University of Delhi

My only concern is that I have my midsems from 6th to 8th...I hope I am slotted on either 4th or 5th.

Can anybody comment on the possibility of rescheduling if I am slotted on either of 6th, 7th or 8th?

MBE placement stats?

@Bugsy123 said:
MBE placement stats?
given in the prospectus

Hi All

CAT OA: 97.48(98.29 QA, 90.42 VA)
X: 89.8
XII: 77.6
Maths in XII: 95/100

I have secured a call only from MBE and not from MFC. Can somebody tell me the reason?

what documents are we required to take along for GD/PI ?

@adityaknsit said:
given in the prospectus
And, the prospectus is available at? :s

P.S. I did not get any hard copy of the brochure/prospects as some of you may have received.
@adityaknsit said:
given in the prospectus
And, the prospectus is available at? :s

P.S. I did not get any hard copy of the brochure/prospects as some of you may have received.

got a call for mbe at 97.70 with sectionals 95+....

10th : 82.6 12th : 83.4 Grad : 69 Work ex : 16 months...

Applied only for MBE...

Rejected at 96.69 with both sectionals at 90+...
10th - 74.8 12th - 76.8 Grad - 72.6 Work Ex - 39 months...

@adityaknsit
Hi aditya,

I work in Bangalore, Its not possible to get leave and travel to Delhi. I have to take full week off, if interview is in mid of the week. Can I make a request to schedule my interview at least on the last day (8 March). I hope It could be adjusted because department is conducting interviews from 4-8th march.
If possible please let me know how to proceed for this.

Seniors will we provided accomodation, can you people help us with accomodation ?

@jacky007 said:
@adityaknsitHi aditya,I work in Bangalore, Its not possible to get leave and travel to Delhi. I have to take full week off, if interview is in mid of the week. Can I make a request to schedule my interview at least on the last day (8 March). I hope It could be adjusted because department is conducting interviews from 4-8th march. If possible please let me know how to proceed for this.
I am an aspirant too mate...and I myself have doubts regarding rescheduling....let some seniors throw light on this....