[2013-2015] MFC, Deptt. of Financial Studies [DFS], DU Admission discussions

how about placements in 2013 ...can placements process is going on , what about profiles given by companies generally ,,,can private ibanks come in campus for placements ??

Can we do MBA after this course?

Here is the Fourth Admission List of MFC 2013-15 batch....Congratulations to those converted!!

Hi All,

Interim Placement Report for year 2012-13 has been uploaded on FB group.

Please join the group if you haven't joined it yet.

Please PM me or message me on FB, your name and CAT registration number for verification.

Link is given below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/133203466846827/

Here is the Interim Placement Report for year 2012-13.

can we take admission even after the last date to pay the fees has gone???urgent!!!!

Guys please guide me between new IIMS & MFC. It would be better if any one can guide me for individual new IIMs as well

P.S: I am interested in Finance only

bit confused regarding mfc fifth list...y dere z rep of names in category list???

Hi All,

Here is the Fifth Admission List.

Movement in the list category wise are as follows:

General - Till 36 waitlist no.

OBC - Till 10 waitlist no.

SC - Till 8 waitlist no.

ST - No Movement

CW - No Movement

Congratulations..!!👏

can placement is n't over..in what time final placement official report be posted on mfc website....seniors plz clarify on this as you have told us that final report is to be decalred on may

aaj koi list kyun nai aayi ?

😐

Sixth Admission list is declared.

Movement in the list category wise :

General - Till 47 waitlist no.

OBC - Till 14 waitlist no.

SC - Till 12 waitlist no.

ST - Till 3 waitlist no.

CW - No Movement

Congratulations..!!👏

when will d next list come?

can anyone please tell me the least cat 2012 score converted in general category?

is there reservation in this college??

Hi Seniors ,

Can you please specify the fees for both the courses??

thanks!!

hi ,

I paid the form fee for both MBE and MFC, but there's no status for acknowledgement, no mail that the fees is paid, how do I check the status of my form?

tnx

i am not able to pay fee for mfc

I filled my form a week ago but wasn't able to fill my fees at that time. Is it possible ro pay it now as i forgot to consider the last date of form submission?

Join the latest thread to get your queries resolved
Department of Financial Studies(DFS), University of Delhi, MBA(Finance){Erstwhile MFC} Official-[2022-24] - MBA / CAT 2021 - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

and/or join the WhatsApp group