[2013-2015] IIM Rohtak's Final Converts Thread

Congrats to all the convertees and we hope you have many converts including some of your dream colleges. This is official thread on which current students of institute will help in taking informative decisions and any other queries. You can visit …

Congrats to all the convertees and we hope you have many converts including some of your dream colleges. This is official thread on which current students of institute will help in taking informative decisions and any other queries. You can visit links for FB group and video about the college.

FB Group Converts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/184768665011485/

College Video -

@goforkill

Has rohtak sent out mails to the applicants?? i have converted rohtak but no mail yet!!

You will get the mails soon..we too got it from the next day after the final result ! Meanwhile you can join the group

IIM-Rohtak (IIM-R) 2013-15 Final Converts on Facebook

mg

pls tell something about loan procedure at iim rohtak.

on the offer acceptance PDF, its written in case we withdraw offer acceptance amount (OAA), 20% of it would be forfeited which is 10,000. isn't it unfair as all other iims deduct only 1k in case of withdrawals

@brajeshsamurai

pls tell something about loan procedure at iim rohtak.

You can first go through below banks' loan schemes and find out a suitable scheme by a bank located near your home. I had taken loan from UBI as they have a separate loan point which specifically works on processing loans only, hence they do it much faster without much trouble & also the rate is quite reasonable. Once you contact them submit the documents and do the needful and remember to take xerox copies (or take a pic from your camera) of all docs where you put your signature. Generally they process it quickly and the amount for first term would be disbursed.

For furthe r details pls join the IIM Rohtak 2013- 15Final converts group on FB

@gauravak

on the offer acceptance PDF, its written in case we withdraw offer acceptance amount (OAA), 20% of it would be forfeited which is 10,000. isn't it unfair as all other iims deduct only 1k in case of withdrawals

hey buddy it might look harsh but it is a part of the admin policies ,we can't help it. Hope you make an informed decision 😃

Converted. Seniors can you give any idea bout the faculty nd placements ? I m a fresher so whats the ratio of freshers in the institute ???Moreover hows the infrastructure ?

@abhinavg86 i have mentioned about being part of college cultural fest organizing member..do i need to bring proof for that also????? it will be highly improbable becoz our college dosen't give certificates for that

I have a doubt ? if i didnt accept any new iims offer this time and appear for cat '13 and if i get eligible for their calls in that year will they call me again or they wont ? i have this big doubt i am a fresher and thinking of giving it another try please help me are the calls independent of last year convert and denied ?

link to the final 2013 placement report with figures...can anyone please give the link

@abhinavg86 sorry for the last post, used the wrong words, i was asking the same point, can we used printed signatures, suppose my father signs it and sends the scanned copy to me, and then i fill the printout with rest of the details, coz i think printed signatures don't work at most official places(since its easy to forge), since it's an initial acceptance document, would it be fine if i do it in the said manner?? if you are still at rohtak campus can you please verify the same from the admin dept.

Life In A New IIM: An Insider's View Of IIM Rohtak- Business World

http://www.businessworld.in/en/storypage/-/bw/life-in-a-new-iim-an-insider-s-view-of-iim-rohtak/896860.37479/page/0

People who are planning to take up IIM Rohtak and leave IIFT please fill this poll to help us figure out the things at IIFT thread.Thanks in advance.

necessary_evil s post in IIFT 2013-15 Results Out!!!: PaGaLGuY Forums

All converts of the recent wait list please do join the IIM Rohtak Final Converts 2013-2015 Group on Facebook Congratulations!! mg👍

hey can anyone please through some light on the hostel fee and the division of the PGP I fee i.e. 450000..

just received an email from IIM rohtakoffering me the PGP 2013-15 program par site pe abhi bhi dikha raha hai check on june 9th.....aur kisike saath hua kya aisa????

hw i would know that i have secured my seat. i sent mail today only and converted in 6 june list

Hii, I have accepted the admission offer. May I know is there any dress code for the classes ??

Hi Guys,

I have mailed the scanned copy of the DD and OOA as it was mentioned in the mail. Do we receive any acknowledgement mail from them that they have received our mail and checked the scanned copy ?