[2013-2015] IIM A ABM Final Converts/WL Discussion

IIM A ABM Final Results are out. Congratulations to all converts and good luck to waitlist candidates. Check your status here- Admission status: IIMAAll ABM Converts/WL Candidates Please Share Your Profile. Also Confirm Among the…

IIM A ABM Final Results are out.

Congratulations to all converts and good luck to waitlist candidates.

Check your status here-

Admission status: IIMA

All ABM Converts/WL Candidates Please Share Your Profile.

Also Confirm Among the Converts/WL Candidates, Who Will be Joining 2013-15 IIMA ABM Programme.

All IIMA ABM call getters, stick to this thread for discussions related to joining wl movement and knowing each other.
Congratulations to all converts and good luck to all wl candidates including myself

Converted ABM

Converted ABM! Probably joining.

Anyone of you converted IIM B as well in general category and going to join IIM A?? please post.. it would be of great help to track the waitlist movement of IIM B!!

Converted... ABM.!!!!
Most probably joining... but looking for result of L-pgp..

Can anyone post details about the scope and placement scenario in ABM. I have a convert btw. I know it is the world's number one, but am not able to find a placement report with figures anywhere..help would be highly appreciated.

Hi everyone,
Congrats to all selected!!
i am w/l 1 in SC category, anybody selected in SC category and not joining or confused??
looking for some replyp

Converted!! My dream program!! mgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmg

Joining for sure!!

For the benefit of next year's aspirants, maybe we should share our profiles?

I'll start with myself

CAT - 98.5
Xth - 89.8
XIIth - 91.4 (commerce)
Grad - 68.33 (Bach. in Finance, DU)
Work-ex - 26 months.

Can't wait to begin!!

Any second year ABM senior or an alumni here??? Need help!!!! 😟

vaise m w/l 1 here after w/l:1 in FMS as well 🍻

hi guys,
can we have a tracker for ABM?
I'm waitlisted for ABM at no. 8. any chances?

Hey guys... someone plz create a page on fb...lookround

hey puys any idea abt the total fees off iim a abm program...n is it really worth joining ???i have a convert in scmhrd n ximb...so should i go for conventional mba or iim a brand...really confused..n if i convert mdi will it b better to go for it...kindly reply..if not allowed then PM me..TIA

Hi everyone,

Congrats to all selected!!

i am w/l 2 in NC-OBC category, anybody selected in OBC category and not joining or confused?? What was movement of waitlist for NC-OBC ABM last year.

looking for some reply

@ all do we have a group on Facebook for IIMA PGP-ABM 2013-15 aspirants???

if not can we start a separate group?

PLEASE CREATE A FB GROUP .I TRIED TO CREATE ..BUT IT IS SAYING ADD YOUR FRIENDS..I DNT HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE CNVRTED ABM OR WAITLISTED..SO WHAT TO DO ?..KINDLY IGNORE MY FACEBOOK ILLITERACY..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

guys this the link for pgp abm waitlist /converts...kindly send in ur registration no as well as email id for cnfrming ur accpetance link is

http://www.facebook.com/groups/302030503261048/

guys plzz ping ur sr no and email id ..will verify then only will add..we dnt want any trollers in that group ..kindly bear with inconvenience..

converted abm......

yippeyyyyyyyy
10th-92
12th-88
grad-9.5
field-food process engg.
obc and joininglookroundπŸ‘