[2013-2015] IBS Hyderabad Queries

Hello all PUYS, We are happy to solve your doubts regarding IBS admission. Just follow the link and get your doubts cleared from current STUDENTS as well as seniors. * :: CLICK HERE *

Hello all PUYS,
We are happy to solve your doubts regarding IBS admission. Just follow the link and get your doubts cleared from current STUDENTS as well as seniors.

CLICK HERE

Hello all there, ask get your queries solved with us....
just follow us on fb "IBS ADMISSION QUERY"

@montupatel_05 you are requested to continue with the queries and discussions on this thread too, along with the Facebook group.

hey, I wanted to apply to IBS hyderabad with my GMAT score (670). Can anyone tell me if this can get me a call? Also, right now there are application forms for IBSAT exam...but I would like to apply to this institute with GMAT score.... does anybody know the procedure for this?

@megha6788
Score above 550 in GMAT are excempted from IBSAT Exam. That means they need not appear for IBSAT Exam. The Process of Admission through CAT or GMAT is given below.

-> Register through www.ibsindia.org/ibsat> with correct details.
-> You will get a link to your email in couple of days, where in you need to give your complete details & choose the
Test centres.
-> In that link, you can select the option that says you are applying through CAT or GMAT. So, you need not write
IBSAT Exam.
-> Within a week or two, you will receive the Prospectus to your Home address mentioned by you.
-> For any Further details, You need to contact us on our Toll Free no. .
@IBSIndia said:
@megha6788Score above 550 in GMAT are excempted from IBSAT Exam. That means they need not appear for IBSAT Exam. The Process of Admission through CAT or GMAT is given below.-> Register through www.ibsindia.org/ibsat> with correct details.-> You will get a link to your email in couple of days, where in you need to give your complete details & choose the Test centres.-> In that link, you can select the option that says you are applying through CAT or GMAT. So, you need not write IBSAT Exam.-> Within a week or two, you will receive the Prospectus to your Home address mentioned by you.-> For any Further details, You need to contact us on our Toll Free no. .
Hey Thanks a lot for explaining :)

hey... i have done my garduation from illem university of sikkim.. is m i eligelible for ibsat????

@karnwal Yes, you are Eligible if you meet the below eligibility criteria.

Candidates with 15(10+2+3/4) years of education (Regular/Distance) are eligible for MBA program with 50% aggregate. We accept IBSAT or GMAT or CAT scores. Final year students awaiting result are also eligible to apply. For further details, you can contact our toll free number
@montupatel_05 i dont have a credit card , is there any other way to apply ?? is ibsat form avaliable at times
@babbal There are 3 ways to pay online.
1.Credit Card.
2.Debit Card.
3.Net Banking.
-> After you give your Basic details in the first page & click on Submit, it asks for Confirmation.
-> After you click on Proceed, the payment Options page appears.
-> In that page, on the left you have Credit card & Internet Banking options.
-> At the bottom of the page, you will find 2 Gateway options which are meant for Debit Card Payments.

You can purchase IBSAT Application form from any Axis Bank Branch nearest to you.
@IBSIndia thanks for the reply, i have some more questions:
1. is the IBSAT exam tough or easy compared to cat?
2 are there any sectional cut off?
3.how much marks or percentile is required to get the Hyderabad campus?
4.is there 100% placement at the hyderabad campus??
5.why theibs fees is so high as compared to welingkar,imt nagpur

@IBSIndia plzzz hellppp!!!!

@babbal
1. IBSAT is similar to CAT or any other MBA Entrance Exams. Whether tough or easy, you can check that with any of your seniors by posting your question on our Facebook Page. www.facebook.com/ibsindia>

2. Cut-offs will not be disclosed.

3. IBSAT is an aptitude test, not a test for Selection into the Campuses. The Selection depends on your Past Academic Details & your Performance in the GD-PI. However, Students scoring more than 550 in GMAT are exempted from IBSAT Exam.

4. There is 100% Placement Assistance. You can check our website for more details regarding Placements.

5. IBS is amongst the Top Premium B-Schools in India. Our Fees is not high when compared to other Premium B-Schools. IBS is not a Government Funded, but a Private University. Our fees range from 2.5 to 6 laks per annum.
Fee Structure for 2013-2015 batch is
MBA at
-> Hyderabad:- 6 Laks per annum.
-> Jaipur & Dehradun:- 2.5 Laks per annum. (Non-Domicile) 2.25 Laks per annum (Domicile)
PGPM at Six Campuses.
IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Kolkata, IBS Pune :- 3.5 Laks per annum.

hi..i have recently given my cat..n did not perform very well..
expecting percentile 70-76.. (not sure thou)any hope for IBS hydrabad with this score ?

if we appear for CAT, we sill need to sit for IBSAT ?

@nehamunjal We accept IBSAT or GMAT or CAT scores. 75%tile and above in CAT, 550 and above score in GMAT are exempted from IBSAT.

Hi,

I am also planning to apply thru GMAT. But I have yet to appear for GMAT. I will be giving my GMAT on 30th November.

SO, do i have to register now or after getting my GMAT score card. What is the last day for IBS India online registration.

2 days ago, I got a cal from a lady regarding the IBS admissions. She said 6th November is the last date for online registration and I will have to pay Rs 1400 for a voucher which will be needed at the time of online registration.

Just wanted to confirm.

Regards,
Satyajit

@raghav507 last date to apply for ibs???

@IBSIndia How is the placements in IBS hyd? I have not heard of 100 % placement in IBS. Please throw light on this. Also do tell about the course content. Is it good?