[2013-15]Welingkar Call Getters/Shortlisted Candidates Discussion & GDPI Experiences

Hello Puys,The Welingkar Mumbai and Banglore Shortlist is out.You will need your form no and date of birth to check the shortlist.Welingkar Institute Of Management.This is a discussion for all the call getters and shortlisted candidates to sha…

Hello Puys,

The Welingkar Mumbai and Banglore Shortlist is out.You will need your form no and date of birth to check the shortlist.Welingkar Institute Of Management.

This is a discussion for all the call getters and shortlisted candidates to share their GD/PI experiences.

@pranjalsharma18

Hello Puys,

The Welingkar Mumbai and Banglore Shortlist is out.You will need your form no and date of birth to check the shortlist.Welingkar Institute Of Management.

This is a discussion for all the call getters and shortlisted candidates to share their GD/PI experiences.

thnx for the thread

So what can we discuss here ?

Please follow this format to post in this thread:

Name:Courses Applied (At Welingkars) - {eg.: pgdm mumbai, ebiz banglore, etc.}

Exams Applied through with percentiles/Scores: {CMAT- 209, etc.}

Work Experience (if any) - {in months}

Xth:

XIIth:

Graduation Stream: {bcom, engineering, etc.}

Graduation Percentage:

They are going to give us our slots dates and time by 3rd May 2013.

Just a brief Summary of Stage two:

Group Discussion: 50 Marks
Personal Interview: 100 Marks
Extra Curricular Activities: 10 Marks
Essay Question: 20 Marks
Psychometric and Creativity Test: 50 Marks
TOTAL: 230 Marks

can anyone enlighten us about last years gdpi questions and psych and creativity test questions??

What are we going to have as part of pshycometric & creativity test?

what is this Essay Question about?

Cat 82 percentile, B.E from tier-1 college 1 year work ex in Cognizant.

Xth:84
XII:84.5
Grad:B.E(IT)-BIT Mesra
Grad percentage-62
Work ex-1 year Cognizant(banking and financial domain)

is it possible for me to get pgdm core/pgdm buisness design with descent GD/PI.Thank You!!!!

The GD is usually some general topic from the current events. Psychometric test is a test about your personality. You just havta answer truthfully, about what you would do in a given situation. Creativity test last time involved drawing on an A3 sheet about a given topic like Music, Corruption etc. I'm also an aspirant.

What's the WE contact number ?

Guys does anyone know when will the final results of who have got the final offer of admission in WE SCHOOL be out?

Hi guys! I am a fresher with a borderline CMAT score of 194 which happens to be around 91.35 percentile. Hav got the following acads

Xth - 83%
XIIth - 79%
Grad(B.Com Hons.) - 56.12%(Messed it up😠) with a specialization in accounting nd finance(Univ Of Calcutta)
What are my chnces of converting Welingkar PGDM(Core)/E-Biz etc??
Thnx.

what all documents do we have to bring on the day of GD/PI? originals are also required?

Hey can anyone help me here.

My GDPI date is clashing with the CMAT date. i have applied for the change of date.

what are the chances ?

hey Puys can anyone help me with this..

I have got my gdpi call and may cmat date clashing wit eachother.

I have told welingkar institute abt the same.

what are the chances of the date change happening?

Stage 2
Date 15th June 2013, Time: 11:15 AM

profile:

10th --88%
12th-- 95%
btech- 75%
1.6 yrs exp
cmat 137 score

got shortlisted for gd/pi, seniors plzz help is it worth to try as my score is very low ???????????????????????????

is any one for gdpi at delhi,, 11 /12th may ?