[2013-15] SIIB GE-PI PREPARATION

*This thread is dedicated to SIIB GE-PI preparation. The purpose of the thread is to offer insights and tips as how to perform well in GDs, group task, personal interviews etc.The seniors at SIIB would be guiding you. *All the best !

This thread is dedicated to SIIB GE-PI preparation. The purpose of the thread is to offer insights and tips as how to perform well in GDs, group task, personal interviews etc.
The seniors at SIIB would be guiding you.

All the best !
@Santanu.Das .... Essay ..Word limit??

what are the likely question in Pi meaning is any specific term related to marketing or finance /mergers and acquisition is asked??

@pdb16 said:
@Santanu.Das .... Essay ..Word limit??
You will be having a ruled A4 sheet to write.

ohh Ok thank you 😃

@ankit.3.jain
anybody havin info about TOTAL NUMBER OF CANDIDATES CALLED FOR GDPI...?

what kind of topics should we focus more on for essays - indian current affairs or international business.

@chaunain both.. especially vich r in news for last months...

@ seniors
For PI , if we are asked what attracted us to international management? I mean I know it would have a broader scope. But could you give us more insights on why would a fresher (like me) would opt for an MBA-IB specifically . Like the benefits and plus points of an MBA in international business.
TIA 😃

@ seniors

CAn U please tell us what exactly IB is all about ...this can help us in PI...and how important is essay in the round
@vok2050frnd :anybody havin info about TOTAL NUMBER OF CANDIDATES CALLED FOR GDPI...?

There would be around 2000-2500 students called for the GDPI process. So be prepared you have a tough competition

@Santanu.Das said:
This thread is dedicated to SIIB GE-PI preparation. The purpose of the thread is to offer insights and tips as how to perform well in GDs, group task, personal interviews etc.The seniors at SIIB would be guiding you.All the best !
can you elaborate about IB, Whats the point of learning IB specifically when you are at the end getting placed in Indian companies. What exposure are SIIBians provided about the international market or is it just about placing a word "INTERNATIONAL" in front of traditional subjects.

i am sorry for language if its blunt.....no offence meant
Guys keep posting links from where u are reading for GEPI..!! Could be a great help for everyone..!! We should make this 2 weeks bit fun and work hard properly..!! CHEERS !! :) Good Luck everyone

Hi,

Could you guys please tell me if the essay writing will play any role in Gd or PI?
@Santanu.Das sir how was ur interviw experience....??..:)
@pulkitsachdeva said:
Hi,Could you guys please tell me if the essay writing will play any role in Gd or PI?
@pulkitsachdeva You might be asked about your essay during your PI.
@Youth16 A good show in all the rounds is important to enhance your chances of converting the call.
@Debdeep_Siib What is the weightage given to the SNAP score while shortlisting the candidates for final selection?

Please share the complete admission process with the weightage 😃

Thanks