[2013-15] siib final merit list

Hello Puys !* The final merit list for the batch of 2013-15 is out. **First of all congratulations to all who converted the call and made it to the final merit list ! Your hard work has paid off :: ** **Welcome to SIIB ::…

Hello Puys !

The final merit list for the batch of 2013-15 is out.

First of all congratulations to all who converted the call and made it to the final merit list ! Your hard work has paid off

Welcome to SIIB and MBA life ! Lots of adventure & thrill awaits you.

All those who have been waitlisted should not feel disheartened but remain patient. Hope for the Best!

In this forum seniors would be answering all your queries on SIIB ! So feel free and shoot your queries .

Thanks !

Finally converted, do we have any FB page to join !!!

Will be waiting for the offer letter. Congrts to others who got on first list as well.

Santanu.Das Sir, I've got a waitlist for IB. Could you please tell me what will happen next as in tentative date for next list and what are the chances of making to SIIB.
Thank you

Converted finally....

@Santanu.Das I checked out last year thread and there were no candidates rejected. Is this year too SIIB followed the same footstep. i.e. All the candidates who are not selected are put into waitlisted category. Is there any rejection list as well? Please provide your inputs
@Addy1502 Hii..congratulations. Could you please tell me what are your instructions next to follow.
@pgharish said:
@Santanu.Das I checked out last year thread and there were no candidates rejected. Is this year too SIIB followed the same footstep. i.e. All the candidates who are not selected are put into waitlisted category. Is there any rejection list as well? Please provide your inputs
Dear Harish,

There are rejects as well. It was there last year too !
@Digvijay1987 said:
Finally converted, do we have any FB page to join !!!
Congratulations Digvijay ! I am creating one !
@sahilgera - no idea man.. i ll wait till we get the email regarding the procedure to be followed futher... it wld be helpful if ne senior threw some light on the matter.... @Santanu.Das - how to go abt with the admission procedures????
@sahilgera - the last date for submission of fees is 23 Mar.
@Addy1502 said:
@sahilgera - no idea man.. i ll wait till we get the email regarding the procedure to be followed futher... it wld be helpful if ne senior threw some light on the matter.... @Santanu.Das - how to go abt with the admission procedures????
You would be getting a email on the procedures to follow - documentation, payment of fees, important dates etc. After you pay and it is acknowledge by SIIB, you would be provided study material which you need to go through before you join our college.

no waitlist number given......converted the E&E; slot.

but waitlisted for the IB program.
will there be any waitlist number given????

SIIB Facebook page for the converts - Batch of 2013 - 15

https://www.facebook.com/groups/437006969710629/
@Santanu.Das Sir ji pichle saal ke waitlist movement pe kuch roshni daaliye pls....
@Santanu.Das ; @Addy1502 Thank you...!
@Santanu.Das I am in waiting list, can you please reply any chances of conversion.. and how many are in waiting list. and last year waiting list conversions... please, it would be helpful for me and for all other waiting list candidates

SIIB-IB converted.

Snap %ile - 97.xx

GD - Average

GE - Excellent

Essay - Average

PI - Awesome.

Acads - Average...

@xxx031188 any work ex and congos