[2013-15] SCMHRD GE-PI Discussions

Dear all, The GE-PI results have been declared. Kindly visit www.scmhrd.edu to check your results. Congratulations to all those who got selected for the next round. We will be having all the GE-PI related discussions on this th…

Dear all,

The GE-PI results have been declared. Kindly visit www.scmhrd.edu to check your results.

Congratulations to all those who got selected for the next round.

We will be having all the GE-PI related discussions on this thread.

All the best puts. See you on campus.

Regards,
Sandipan Deb,
Admissions Team,
SCMHRD

The shortlisting criteria are as follows:-

SNAP Test Cut-off percentiles for MBA are as follows -
Open-96.504
SC-80.251
ST-50.445
Differently Abled-51.208
Kashmiri Migrant-82.63

SNAP Test Cut-off percentiles for MBA-IM- 90.122
MBA-IM calls have been given only to candidates eligible for the course as per the eligibility criteria in the brochure.

Regards,
Sandipan Deb
Admissions Team,
SCMHRD
@SCMHRD-Pune If I go for GEPI in IM and in future HR cutoffs go down, will my application considered or i need to go for another round....
And are there any possibilities of d cutoffs going down.....????
@SCMHRD-Pune Hey,Can you please elaborate how is GE conducted. I mean is this like GD stuffs or some case studies,essays n all. Please help so that we can prepare accordingly

Server s too overloaded I guess !!!

missed by a whisker
96.31 😞 :(

@vivek.jajodia Bad Luck Dude..
@SCMHRD-Pune Got call for MBA...however plz clarify the following doubt...
I work in the IT industry and my client belongs to BFSI sector. In the application, for Work Experience Details section, I erroneously marked my Sector as BFSI. I marked subsequent option (Function / Nature of Job) as IT. Can you tell if my above two entries in the application are correct or not. If not, when can I amend the same. (Since option Function / Nature of Job offered IT as an option, hence I filled previous option (Sector) as BFSI based upon my client. However, please clarify that my job profile should not be taken as core BFSI sector.)
Hi Admin,
I want to do MBA in Marketing, Finance or HR, but i got shortlisted for SCMHRD-IM course.
How is this IM course?
Please suggest me what should i do?
Also, what are chances in future if i want to extend my career in Core specializations mentioned above?

I got call for MBA-IM , kindly throw some light on IM @ SCMHRD !!!!
How is it's placements ??? Are they par with other MBA streams like HR ,Finance etc...

@siddharthg1
This is written in my cal ltr :
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the Group Exercise and Personal Interaction for admission to our two year full-time residential Master of Business Administration in Infrastructure Management (MBA-IM) program.

First Call of the season..... just made it @ 96.586

shortlisted for MBA and MBA -IM @ 98.61 😃 :)

CIVIL ENGINEER with 18 Months' Workex

dont want IM ....i wonder how would I convince the panelists
@agsanghani does eally cutoffs go down for HR???....i heard it for first time though :|
@tanvi11 said:
@agsanghani does eally cutoffs go down for HR???....i heard it for first time though
I hv heard its very famous for HR

GE-PI process of SCMHRD seems very tedious

Got a call at 96.504... seems like the last one called....

Any more lists expected?

I got call for MBA-IM , kindly throw some light on MBA-IM
How is it's placements ??? Are they par with other MBA streams like HR ,Finance etc