[2013-15] School of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar : Post Admission Queries & Discussion

Hey friends this is all over the process of admission we still have lot more to discuss over… so lets be at new threat :thumbsup: :mg: and share our views here :grin:

Hey friends this is all over the process of admission we still have lot more to discuss over..... so lets be at new threat πŸ‘ mg

and share our views here 😁

Post your introductions here. πŸ˜ƒ

Friends lets know our batch profile

• Non-Engineers
  • Engineers

0 voters

Where are others.... Puys... Please introduce yourself here...

Hi all.. This is Shirshendu. I got selected for MBA(E&I;). I am a Chemical Engg and have been working for Shandong Electric Power Company for 2 yrs now. See u all next month..

hey....m Aarya Dashpute...m in final year of power engg @ NPTI, Nagpur.... πŸ˜ƒ

@BABA_Pencho @aruncsix @nihit @SPM.Gandhinagar seniors plzz make us know the current placement scene with package

Hi

Fourth list is out

Kindly visit the following link

School of Petroleum Management

PR Team

Hi All I am Siddhartha bhatnagar ( Btech I.T. ) working in Infosys Pune from last three years selected in E&I; course

Hope to see u all in coming days 🍻

hi guys... Congrats to all those who are selected... im Rahul (BE Chemical)... having 3.7 yrs of exp in oil n gas sector.. presently working with Reliance Industries....

Dhaval Shah

B.E Instrumentation & Control
02 Years of Work Ex with Adani Power Ltd.
MBA (E&I;).......... Its Different & I am in.......

Latest Result is out

Kindly visit

PR Team

Hi,

Can anyone please clarify whether we will be required to wear formals during the classes or casuals are allowed..?

seniors plz reveal us the placement scenario, number of students placed??? avg package??? and profile offered by the company?????

oriental bank of commerce had refused to give the loan.......any reason linked with pdpu's reputation??

New list is out

PR Team

is spm AICTE aproved or not and where r the seniors to reply any query..the letter attached in homepage is of GERMI and is of year 2006 .the name of smp is also not there in the list of management colleges approved by AICTE and the letter so attached is having PGBM course in the letter can anybudy clear this doubt

any of these type of courses should be aproved by AICTE see the situation of IIPMs

lates list is out.

Kindly find it at

PR team