[2012] [Official] Bangalore Dream(ers) Team

Rolling out thread for this year’s Bangalore DT… Lets discuss on the possible team members and the combination for the same… Bangy Puys - Come out of the Sea and show them who you are… Lets continue the legacy of this BDT… …

Rolling out thread for this year's Bangalore DT..... Lets discuss on the possible team members and the combination for the same....

Bangy Puys - Come out of the Sea and show them who you are...

Lets continue the legacy of this BDT....

Squad

@thegodfather321 (Captain)
@RDN (Vice-captain)
@mossad
@prolificwarrior
@ash1615
@firsty
@angadsharma
@sam05
@amit_412
@Sauron20
@santoshk87

Reserves

@srkulkarni
@Aizen

Cheerleaders

@kinji.at.pg1
@sid2222000
@ajaygovindg

Coach

@seba_catrpillar
@visionIIM-ACL
@techgodajay

All the Best !!!!

@RDN , @Mossad , @firsty and many others

wooohoooooo!!. office me baithe baithe main yahi soch rah tha.. but u beat me to it...

Firstly-last years team performance:-

Score Card of BDT 2011

1) Poluka (Captain) - Emory University - GMAT 750
2) Seshendra (VC) - Will Strike back.
3) seba_catrpillar - 99.5%tile - MDI,IIMS
4) TechGodAjay - 99.94%tile - IIMC,IIML
5) Slash_Sword - 99.98 %tile - IIMC
6) RDN - Will Strike back
7) mossad - Will Strike back
8 ) vBalaKrishna23 - IIMK
9) KunalGolani - Will Strike back
10)Kill4IIM - IIMR
11)shubhdicaprio - Will Strike back

Reserves:
1) Sid2222000 - Will Strike back
2) sayanddude
3) Amit_412

Cheer Leaders:
1) AkaashP
2) RogerFederer - 99.63%tile - IIMI
3) GIXXR - XL (BM)

The format of the team can be declared by @[332958:kinji.at.pg1] saar.. last year's format can just be copied or if the bangy puys have some other structure in mind that too can be incorporated.

also look at this thread to get an idea about the nomination process and last years team-

Also was wondering if self nomination will serve the purpose better.. just wanted to get the puys opinions..

Lets look at the mock scores and also post this in the study group threads. i will also post about this on the google groups..

Bangalore puys its the tym to represent!!!!!

Hers is my opinion on the nominations and final team selection :-

Take out list of 25 folks based on their activeness (on various threads , in meets , gyan sessions) & Mock Scores initially.

Then we can filter down this list from 25 to 15/17 ( @[332958:kinji.at.pg1] - what say ?)

Playing 11 , 3 Reserves , 2 Coach

@[332958:kinji.at.pg1] - Suggest some better method (some idea you having in your mind) if you feel something different or out of the box kind of for this year.

i was part of this team last year, and i got a chance to rub virtual shoulders with some of the most brilliant people i have ever met...i'll admit one thing, though- i am extremely shy and introverted, so i tend to skip meets...still, i have been been trying to contribute as much as i can to this thread and others in the forums...and i would be absolutely delighted to be a part of this team...i will be around anyway, even if i am not selected
and i will try to help the newcomers the way my seniors on this forum helped me
started writing mocks late this time-

1315- air 13
1314- air 438
open sim- air 10

cat11- 98.xx
xat12- 95.xx

good luck to the other nominees

Few nominations from my side :-

RDN
@Mossad
@Gauravnewton
firsty
@ash1615
@prolificwarrior

Will add more as the time will pass on...

@angadsharma said: Hers is my opinion on the nominations and final team selection :-Take out list of 25 folks based on their activeness (on various threads , in meets , gyan sessions) & Mock Scores initially.Then we can filter down this list from 25 to 15/17 ( @kinji.at.pg1 - what say ?)Playing 11 , 3 Reserves , 2 Coach@kinji.at.pg1 - Suggest some better method (some idea you having in your mind) if you feel something different or out of the box kind of for this year.

Looks great . Do keep in mind, this time, we are looking for the users to drive the show (Activities on the thread). I suggest if any person is getting nominated, may be he/she can highlight his/her strengths.

Welcome back @[509022:RDN] 😃 Long time.

Bangalore Puys,

If we have more number number of "Passionate" people and dream to tame CAT if not Murder it, we can have multiple teams from the same city. So do pour in with nominations.

kinji bhai ek team to ban jaane do...

@firsty said: kinji bhai ek team to ban jaane do...

Active nahi dikh rahe hai puy log :sob: :sob:

had a look at this years MSR...the new pg doesnt show the user's city,so it's a bit hard to mine it...i also think that a few members of last yrs bdt would be willing to be a part of the team this yr

my nominations:
1. firsty (captain)
2. angad (vc)
3. kunal golani
4. sesh
5. ash1615
6. mossad
7. amit412
8. prolific warrior
a lot of last yrs dream teams will have taken up jobs in blore...i suggest someone with the wherewithal try to find this out
also, sid and fsog are pretty close to this team i guess...dunno if they can be part of mmdt and bdt at the same time

i also feel that the posts of capt. and vc. should be given to ppl who take initiative, ppl who have good networking skills...i knw these two are among the most active on the forums (and they have very good mock scores too), that's why i've nominated them

@RDN said:
a lot of last yrs dream teams will have taken up jobs in blore...i suggest someone with the wherewithal try to find this out
also, sid and fsog are pretty close to this team i guess...dunno if they can be part of mmdt and bdt at the same time
i also feel that the posts of capt. and vc. should be given to ppl who take initiative, ppl who have good networking skills...i knw these two are among the most active on the forums (and they have very good mock scores too), that's why i've nominated them

Please go through this point as well 😃

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2012-got-a-passionate-study-group-come-and-nominate-your-team-25084148/3594399

yahan spam karne aaunga main last year ki tarah..!!!.....

Heyy Bangalore Puys.......BDT......A team that gives the DT/UDT a run for the money......a heaven for cat aspirants......n one of the threads where i got a lot of motivation n frenz......expert advice from roger sir,techgod,kinji sir,slashsword sir,Sebada.....A wonderful experience.....Nostalgia seems to be creeping in.....I will be an active stalker of the thread.....n will hope to help n b helped.....n this comes right from the heart.....life wud have been hell lotta tufer widout BDT in Bangy......Those GDPI sessions......Stratergy discussions wd Sebada nd Roger sir....those were awesome......But i feel Banglorites will benefit more by staying in the BDT than i being in Mumbai.....As i said in the KDT thread i will be part of this team but with an extra member in the team....:)

@sid2222000 said: ..As i said in the KDT thread i will be part of this team but with an extra member in the team....

sidhe bolo na....spam karna hai 😛 :P

@[584040:FSOG].....sab seedhe bolege toh koi nhi padhega.....yaha sab genius aate hai......ek type ka LR hi samajh lo....;) :P

Ek post rakhna mere liye bhailog... even if not in team, toh cheerleader hi sahi

Kya Puy log.....Abhi se itna sannata rahega toh Team kaise banegi 😞 :(

Pour in your nominations folks.....

dost abhi inertia kaafi high hai.. tempo badhana padega!!