[2012-2014] IIM Udaipur Call Getters Discussion Thread

Hi, First of all congratulations on getting shortlisted for the WA/PI process of IIMU. Half of the arduous task is done and we are here to help you ace the other half ! We understand that you would be having some doubts about the process, h…

Hi,
First of all congratulations on getting shortlisted for the WA/PI process of IIMU. Half of the arduous task is done and we are here to help you ace the other half !

We understand that you would be having some doubts about the process, how to go about preparing for the next stage and IIMU in general. Feel free to shoot your queries.

You can join the IIMU aspirants group on FB to stay tuned :- https://www.facebook.com/groups/172628996170527/?notif_t=group_activity

to know more about IIM Udaipur join us on:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-Institute-Of-Management-Udaipur-IIMU/107422679350023

and The IIM U Experience

details of the admission policy : http://www.iimu.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Admission-Policy.pdf

Students who are shortlisted for IIM Udaipur can post their profile and queries here!

All the best.

Students who are shortlisted for IIM Udaipur can post their profile and queries here!

All the best.

Feel free to post your queries here or on the FB page!

All the best!

Feel free to post your queries here or on the FB page!

All the best!

Want to know if this initial shortlist or final interview calls?My profile is just "ugly" and I have been selected for 5 new IIMs.My score was just 74.59 with 80~ in quants and 65.xx in VA.
10TH - 65.2%
12TH - 49.2%
Graduation (BMS) - 61.9%
and no work experience.
Category - SC

Want to know if this initial shortlist or final interview calls?My profile is just "ugly" and I have been selected for 5 new IIMs.My score was just 74.59 with 80~ in quants and 65.xx in VA.
10TH - 65.2%
12TH - 49.2%
Graduation (BMS) - 61.9%
and no work experience.
Category - SC

Hi Seniors,

My CAT 2011 score:
Sec1 : 96.35
Sec2 : 95.15
OA : 97.42

10th : 82
12th : 79
B-Tech : 9.22/10

Last time also I got a similar OA sclore in CAT(OA 97.39 with sectionals 93,94,95) and din't get any IIM call. Is this the final call for the next stage or some criteria adopted like IIM-K ??

And 1 more doubt, will the stage 2 for all the 6 new IIMs will be taken together i.e. by a single GD(Written)/PI or we'll have different ones for all of them ?
Please reply.

Thanks.

10TH - 65.2%
12TH - 49.2%
Graduation (BMS) - 61.9%
and no work experience.
Category - SC

Given you belong to the reserved category, you will have a good chance of converting your call in any of the new IIMs. I would recommend you put some hard work for the next few weeks and work towards converting your calls. Your chances are pretty good.

All the best!

The list is for the Interview and Written Analysis rounds 😃

10TH - 65.2%
12TH - 49.2%
Graduation (BMS) - 61.9%
and no work experience.
Category - SC

Given you belong to the reserved category, you will have a good chance of converting your call in any of the new IIMs. I would recommend you put some hard work for the next few weeks and work towards converting your calls. Your chances are pretty good.

All the best!

My profile :-

10th: 78.40
12th: 77.40
Graduation Marks: 8.53/10
Graduation Stream: B-Tech, Information Technology (with hons)
Work Ex Details: 27 months in a reputed networking MNC
CAT Percentile(Overall with break-up scores): 97.86 (QA - 98.38 , VA - 91.09)
Repeat post
Hi Seniors,

My CAT 2011 score:
Sec1 : 96.35
Sec2 : 95.15
OA : 97.42

10th : 82
12th : 79
B-Tech : 9.22/10

Last time also I got a similar OA sclore in CAT(OA 97.39 with sectionals 93,94,95) and din't get any IIM call. Is this the final call for the next stage or some criteria adopted like IIM-K ??

And 1 more doubt, will the stage 2 for all the 6 new IIMs will be taken together i.e. by a single GD(Written)/PI or we'll have different ones for all of them ?
Please reply.

Thanks.

This is the final call for the next round of PI&WA; .. yes it'll be conducted together i.e. a single process
Repeat post

Cat Score :
71.xx (VA &LR;)
79.8x (QA & DI)
77.32 (OV)

10th -85%
12th - 84%
Grad btech: 68%
Work EX: 13 months (IT)
Category: OBC

Selected for next round of process from 5 new IIMs except Rohtak.
Is this the final list for Interviews??.. or there would be another list for inetrview calls?

My CAT Score:

QA - 76.45
VA - 92.90
OA - 87.59

I do qualify according to the shortlisting criteria. But the when I enter my reg. no it says "Better luck next time". Is this some kind of error ??