[2012-14]SIMSR aka K.J. Somaiya - PGDM/PGDM(IB) -GD/PI call getters/discussion thread

Hello aspirants, The shortlist for PGDM and PGDM IB programmes at SIMSR is out! :: Check your results here: GD/PI Shortlist The dates and venue for the GD-PI process are: Mumbai - 21 -22 and 24-25 March2012 @ SIMSR Kol…

Hello aspirants,

The shortlist for PGDM and PGDM IB programmes at SIMSR is out!

Check your results here:
GD/PI Shortlist

The dates and venue for the GD-PI process are:

Mumbai - 21 -22 and 24-25 March2012 @ SIMSR
Kolkata - 17 and 18 March 2012 @ Presidency College
Bangalore - 17 and 18 March 2012 @ PESIT
New Delhi - 5-8 April 2012 @ IIFT
Hyderabad - 19 March 2012 @ Sri Gayatri Educational Society

Cut-offs:
PGDM - 90.14
IB - 80.29

Some use full links to go through
Last year's Gd/PI thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-13simsr-aka-kj-somaiya-pgdm-pgdmib-gd-pi-thread-25064127

Follow the SIMSR Admission Commitee on Facebook and Twitter

All the best!

Incase if the dates of SIMSR clashes with some other GD-PI dates then which email id do we need to email & will they change the date...please do reply...

Also the GD will be case based GD or general topic based GD...& how long will the process take...

still now able to view my results..:(

is the site down?
cant check my status

cant check the status.....as nothing is being displayed !!!!

can anybody see it??

@everyone, the server would be overloaded right now. Pl try again after a few minutes if you aren't able to view the results now.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed

Date clashing with Nirma. Can GD/PI date be changed? Seniors plz help.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed

same...
I've got 88.61.. Need to check the date for IB GD/PI though.. wait is killing!!

I got a call for PGDM(IB) at 88.61

Missed the PGDM :banghead:

Server is overloaded

date clashing with NIRMA....same time.....same day....screwed up !!! as I definitely dont wanna take a chance...

can i please please reschedule this? as I have already confirmed NIRMA that I will be attending the process on 18th???

seniors plzzz plzzz reply !!!

and I also wanna know what is this student profile form?? what is this talkiing about that we have to fill and bring?

subscribing and waiting for internal error to go away

Even I have applied for NIRMA. confirmed it. Booked my tickets as well!!!!! Ektoh waise bhi I don't have many calls. And dates also seem so much alike. NIRMA call is on 24th. Leaving on 23rd for Ahmedabad and Coming on 25th. God please give me 21st.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I guess if they don't change the dates, they should allow a change in the venue atleast. Which would THEN be on a different date. God this is a painful wait. Internet seems the worst thing to mankind in such situations. Had it been the old school notice board listing would atleast become a rugby player and fight way way thru....

got shortlisted for PGDM(IB)..
What is the major difference in PGDM and PGDM(IB)? I mean the packages offered for both the courses are almost the same.

@ everyone who wants to reschedule, one of us will get back to you soon on the procedure for re-scheduling.. Pl be patient and of course party till then

same...
I've got 88.61.. Need to check the date for IB GD/PI though.. wait is killing!!

You have cleared the cut offs. so u wud be in. Go and party :cheers: