[2012-14] SIBM Banglore Final Merit List

Folks, The final merit list is out. Login Start posting your queries and discussions on this thread. All the best!

Folks,
The final merit list is out.

Login

Start posting your queries and discussions on this thread.

All the best!

I got a rank of 104 in the 1st Waitlist..
Seniors.. what are my chances of converting and when will we be informed in case the waitlist is converted to merit list?
Plzz reply..

I got a rank of 104 in the 1st Waitlist..
Seniors.. what are my chances of converting and when will we be informed in case the waitlist is converted to merit list?
Plzz reply..

High Chances considering last years waitlist movement...ATB

Ranked 43 in 2nd Waitlist.
How many are in each WL??

You are ranked 27 in the 1st Waitlist of SC Category

wat are the chances....?? seniors and fellow puys.....

24 in 2nd WL. Seniors any chance. Pls help. What has been the trend last year. And how many people are there in first waitlist?

14th in waitlist 2... :|... how many in the merit list and waitlist 1???

how to check the result?i am not able to log in .page gets automatically diverted

heyy..i gt rank 48 in waitlist 1..wt are d chances seniors?

Congratulations to all those who made it to the final merit list :)
For those on the wait list, keep your hopes high... A wait-list movement of 100 is almost guaranteed, going by past trends.

ATB 😃

Hello
I am ranked 36 in 2nd Waitlist...
What are my chances?

Plz tell the number of ppl in I waitlist....

I am in

And please tell when the 2nd Merit List will be displayed?

Selected...

How many people are in a single waitlist, and what is the total waitlists in all. Is there anyone didsqualified over there, or there is only selected one and waitlisted like siib

I have 140 rank in 1st waitlist. Seniors plz tell ma chances of converting?
Also I want to knw the no. of people shortlisted and waitlisted? Is any1 rejected? Till wt rank was d col converted till last year?

Seniors,I have 198 rank in 1st waitlist of open category.Is there any chance of conversion ?
Please reply !!!

24 in the 2nd Waitlist of Open Category:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::splat:

do I've any chances?:splat::drinking::drinking::drinking:

nehajha1234 Says
How many people are in a single waitlist, and what is the total waitlists in all. Is there anyone didsqualified over there, or there is only selected one and waitlisted like siib

First of all Comparing Last year trends/stats this time would be absolutely weired,as the scene has gone a sea change this year. Similar to SCIT,i think ALL the GE/PI call getters have been offered a rank,according to their performance and have been categorized into 3 WaitingList,hence it is clear that ALL those who are in the WAITLIST 1 could only seek a secure call or may be some from the list2,thats it.

There is NO rejection List i think,this time its the new policy of some colleges under SIU who Don't want to generate a rejection list so that every individual can seek a chance!

All the best,regards
Satyam