[2012-14] IPE HYDERABAD Admissions

Hi puys, Starting this thread to discuss regarding admissions to IPE, Hyderabad, with fellow aspirants and the alumni. :: : So pour in with your queries / suggestions . ::

Hi puys,

Starting this thread to discuss regarding admissions to IPE, Hyderabad, with fellow aspirants and the alumni.:

So pour in with your queries / suggestions .

hi tarun...
bhai i wnt to apply for pgdm in ipe...can i apply through mat score???..got 99%ile in dec mat 11...vaise howz the college??infrastructure, faculty, reputation, placements,crowd,fees...???.....jitna imformation ho sake to bta de...thnku

@sartsart.....

hi

Only CAT scores are accepted as per http://www.ipeindia.org/main/index.php?page=pgdm#selection procedure

Its a good college with fairly good reputation.As per my knowledge faculty is good and as far as coll infra goes it is a mini campus in OU campus(which by the way is huge) with BB court,library,wifi etc....

Fee 6.5 lks (last yr)

tarun yrr actually mere dost ne ipe ka form 1 dec 2011 ko bhara tha jb pehle last date 9 dec thi forms submission ki...he applied through sep mat score...usko jo ipe prospectus aaya hai 2012-14 ka usme mat bhi mentioned hai along with cat, xat , atma. even application form mei bhi mat ka score mang rhe hai....but ab jb date 29 feb tk extend hui hai aur jo selection procedure hai usme sirf cat likha hai...bhai plz zara pta lgwade

@sartsart

Sure dude tommo holiday will find out day aftr & let u know.......

bhai pta lgwaya???

Hi

been a bit busy will let u know soon or if it is urgent plz contact them on phone.

1)What is the highest CAT percentile in the current batch?
2)what is the approx ctc that a lateral gets at IPE?
3)Can you throw some light on current batch profiles...

@kunni

cut off is 50%(CAT)

be in the top 20%:sneaky: in the batch(PGDM) to grab the best pkg

as far as the third question no I can't throw any light:splat:

Jus kidding.....:D I, too, am an aspirant like you.

The above info is to the best of my knowledge & :nono: it's not official

I, request from present batches of IPE, for the sake of all aspirants.

:shocked: oh...i thought u r a student of IPE.
:shocked: oh...i thought u r a student of IPE.

hi tarun ...
I am Amit...i wanted to know hw is placement scenario in IPE ??

Hi aspirants of IPE.
I am currently pursuing PGDM-RM from IPE hyderabad.
Anyone having any queries can post it here.I will be happy to help u all.

Avik Mukherjee

Hi aspirants of IPE.
I am currently pursuing PGDM-RM from IPE hyderabad.
Anyone having any queries can post it here.I will be happy to help u all.

Avik Mukherjee

thnku fr d cncrn i want to join pgdm(ib) what is the avg placement &cat; cutt off for this program.

hi
well no company has still came for specially pdgm-ib.But taking specialization of marketing and others, u r eligible to participate in other company.
cat cutoff is 50%le for all branches.Mat score is also acceptable.

hi
well no company has still came for specially pdgm-ib.But taking specialization of marketing and others, u r eligible to participate in other company.
cat cutoff is 50%le for all branches.Mat score is also acceptable.

well in tht case wouldnt it would be btr if i apply for pgdm only

yes.My suggestion is apply for pdgm only .Others you can get seat at last also.Its not a big deal.

hi tarun...
bhai i wnt to apply for pgdm in ipe...can i apply through mat score???..got 99%ile in dec mat 11...vaise howz the college??infrastructure, faculty, reputation, placements,crowd,fees...???.....jitna imformation ho sake to bta de...thnku

This time they are considering MAT people also for PGDM prog. provided composite score is above 700.

Providing what i know about IPE.... Its one of the best in AP, and quite notable throughout the country. Highest package is 9 around and avrg is 4-5. as for as the sectoral prog. concerned they are fairly good if u are interested. One thing is sure if ur in the top 20% of the top scorers u wil get very good package irrespective of specialization. currently there is no hostel facility. campus is supposed to move to shameerpet(outskirts of HYD) where they are building a new campus in 33 acre land with hostel facility of course. They say it will be functional by may 2013 !! Fee is 7 L.