[2012-13] Lucknow PG Milan - PG Nawabs get together!!

Hi all A new season is about to begin, a new set of puys around the older ones and the perfect timing for revisiting the PG culture at Lucknow!! A new beginning it was on 30 April 2012 when PG meet happened at Lucknow after long time :…

Hi all

A new season is about to begin, a new set of puys around the older ones and the perfect timing for revisiting the PG culture at Lucknow!!

A new beginning it was on 30 April 2012 when PG meet happened at Lucknow after long time

It had a headcount of 4 but the discussions were full of enrichment, fun and PG stories

Time for things to kick off in Nawabs' city with more senior puys like Varnicat and fantasies to join from next meet alongwith quite a few new puys who shall be taking CAT in upcoming season.

Meet on 30th April had Pramod aka nupam , Shivam , Priyesh and yours truly as attendees :clap:

Pramod is taking CAT this year, Shivam ( KJ Somaiya, 1st year ) is out for summer internship in his hometown Kanpur ( thanks to him for coming to Lucknow from Kanpur :cheers: ) and Priyesh from NITIE, 2012 Management Batch.

Here go few clicks of the meet

Above are 4 people who revisited meets :cheers:

:w00t: Tri-moorti of Pramod, Shivam and Priyesh giving pose for the click

Another click Just changed the sitting locations :p

Next meet on cards..details to be posted soon

Varun

whoa!!! Long time since I last attended PG Meets in Lucknow ......
So Want to join, but Alas! Nonetheless, hope to join some time in June !!

Wishing CAT'12 aspirants all the very best! :cheerio:

good to see some hulchul

What about a meet this week people ??

Anyday on or before 18 may is fine with me..please pour suggestions

What about a meet this week people ??

Anyday on or before 18 may is fine with me..please pour suggestions

having exams

till 23

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nice to see some action in my hometown after a long time, would love to be a part of the LKO PG MEETS whenever I am in Lko, till then keep this Nawaabi thread alive and kicking my friends

Regards
Arun Mishra

Hey people ! ...
Where are you all ?...

Where is everyone?
Lucknow junta kidhar ho sab koi meet ka plan karo frm 12to 16 july any time
where are oldies varni maam kaha hoooooooo aappppp..
all the newbies from lucknow PG are most invited to join us for PG meet this thread is dead errrrrrrrrrrrrr...
any plans do PM me .

plan bane koi to mjhe bhi bata dia jaaye 😛

meeeee toooo.....

Where is everyone?
Lucknow junta kidhar ho sab koi meet ka plan karo frm 12to 16 july any time

any plans do PM me .

FSOG Says
plan bane koi to mjhe bhi bata dia jaaye :P

meeeee toooo.....

Plan a date, time and venue yourselves people :cheers:

Dont wait for others, once you decide and post, others shall be roped in too.

Will ask Varnika as well to come to the meet if possible :clap:

Cheers!

Hii friends...any meet possible this Sunday?

Arey koi meet ho rahi h @FSOG @madhead12 and all

hey I am a Nawab , pls inform me when PG 13 meet happens in Lucknow. I'll be there.

I will love to take part in PG meet. It seems a chance to learn alot from some achievers of my lucknow.

@Garvesh said:
I will love to take part in PG meet. It seems a chance to learn alot from some achievers of my lucknow.
@oldkool said:
hey I am a Nawab , pls inform me when PG 13 meet happens in Lucknow. I'll be there.
Arrange it fix it I'll be there

Hey guys i am preparing for cat 2013....and want to know which institution is best for cat preparation in lucknow city...??