[2011] fms bhu mba

GUYS FORMS FOR FMS BHU MBA 2011-13 WILL BE OUT SHORTLY. SOME INFO. ABOUT OUR COLLEGE Established in 1968, the Faculty of Management Studies as an epitome of vision of the great statesmen, visionary and founder of BHU, Pt. Madan Mohan Mal...

GUYS FORMS FOR FMS BHU MBA 2011-13 WILL BE OUT SHORTLY.

SOME INFO. ABOUT OUR COLLEGE

Established in 1968, the Faculty of Management Studies as an epitome of vision of the great statesmen, visionary and founder of BHU, Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya. Ever since its establishment the focus of the institution has been to cater to the needs of the business in the emerging world with Over a period of three and a half decades the faculty has produced over 3000 management graduates serving India as well as abroad.

The faculty provides three full time Post graduate programmes viz. Master of Business Administration (MBA 2yrs), Master of International Business Administration (MBA(IB) 2yrs), and Master of Agri-Business Administration (MBA Agri 2yrs) duly approved and certified by AICTE.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

1. Admission to MBA / MIBA Course at Faculty of Management Studies, BHU is based on the combined merit acquired by a candidate in CAT, Group Discussion and Interview. As such a candidate who is interested to take admission at FMS, BHU is required to appear in >CAT conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
  2. Candidates are also required to register at FMS, BHU through separate application form
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:

1. A graduate degree under 10+2+3 Pattern / degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or Law / Post-graduate degree in any discipline under 10+2+3+2 pattern from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE with atleast 50% marks in aggregate (atleast 45% for SC/ST candidates).
  2. A candidate appearing at the qualifying examination and expecting to fulfill the eligibility requirements as above may also apply

LAST YEAR CAT CUT OFF WAS 82.74%ILE FOR GENERAL CATEGORY.

AMIT DHAMA

FMS-BHU

2010-12

when da form b out

ravijunagadh Says
when da form b out

forms will be out in the month of september.

@ Amitdhama99...

Thanxx...bro...
for starting FMS BHU.....MBA 2011-13 Batch thread....m seaching from a long tym...!!!!

plz..tell me about...MBA Agri (2 year) course...what r the procedures...for selection..?????
how many seats...r dere....????

wht r placements 4 tht abm in bhu

well i knw tht mba agri from bhu. It is off campus program at kamachcha varanasi. U dnt get hostel. Situated outside main campus. No seats 4m icar. U've 2 apply separately for mba agri.

any graduate can giv this xam. Bt dnt knw bot placements of mba agri

i think...Bhu MBA (Agri) for Agriculture ...student...is m right....???

how r the placements of MBA and MIBA? what is the average package?

eligibility 4 bhu mba(agri) 50% marks in b.sc. Agri or allied, or bsc home science, or bsc. In one of these botany , zoology, biochemistry, biotch. Or a pg degree in above sub.. Minimum num of seats 10, max. Num of seat 18.. Fees 65000 per annum. I dnt knw bout placement bt definitly it sd nt tht much.. Correct me if m rong 😃

so othr streams othr thn agri lyk botany zoology cn apply.

abhadani Says
how r the placements of MBA and MIBA? what is the average package?

check out the placement detail in their site.. sal range given.. avg sal 6 la p.a. however it doesn't explicitly mention for which course. suppose its for mba and mba ib as these two are taught within the campus. for agri there is some other campus

Are the forms out../?
when will be forms out..//??

Are the forms out../?
when will be forms out..//??

yes the forms are out for more details refer to

http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/Admission_Notification_for_session_2011-12.pdf

hi puys,
can anyone le'me kno how many seats d coll is offering for mba to general candidates?

thanks in advance

hi puys,
can anyone le'me kno how many seats d coll is offering for mba to general candidates?

thanks in advance

for MBA & MBA(IB) intake is 46

Hi All

It's correct that don't depend on some magazine's or website's ranking in case of selecting a Good B School. After all you are going to do MBA. A MBA never depend on the way which is predefined. He creates his own way.

Last year I have given my 1st CAT Exam and got 95.15 %ile. I have converted several offer but finally I selected FMS-BHU for my MBA. I never do blind faith on college ranking of magazines or website (including PG too).

I want to share why I have opted FMS-BHU---

1. If you are going with magazine survey, India Today and Nelson has declared BHU the No. 1 University of INDIA. JNU and DU is on 2nd and 3rd rank.
2. First of All It has a Name of BHU, World 2nd Largest University.
3. One of the Cheapest MBA Degree in World(Approx. Rs30,000 for 2 Years)
4. 70% of Faculty are Professors which is very rare in many B-Schools.
5. 100% placement.
6. avg. placement of 2010 is aroung 6.4L and highest is 10L.
7. 2nd Institute in India to Launch International Business Administration Degree
8. Ranked A+ Institute By ICICI BANK for Its Placements by Mr. K V Kamath himself
9. Facility of getting books from one of the biggest Library in India.
10. Special Courses for Foreign Languages within Campus.
11. Cheapest & Good Hostel Facility.
12. Wi-fi Connectivity.
13. Various Seminars (including international seminar) in regular Intervals.
14. Best Faculty-Student ratio (1-6).
15. Youth Festivals which help in Personality Development .
16. Free Medical facility inclusive all like medicine, operation, all kinds of checkup etc.
17. GYM & Swimming Pool.
18. Great alumni network.
19. Today most of the college gives us PGP degree but BHU gives MBA degree.
20. Have it's own airstrip, stadium, auditorium, museum, Temple in it's campus.
21. In the July 2010 edition, Business Word has given 28th rank to FMS-BHU in all the MBA Colleges in India.

My best wishes for the aspirant of 2011-13 batch.

Is the gd/pi only held at BHU or are there any more venues??

abhay.thakur Says
Is the gd/pi only held at BHU or are there any more venues??

It will be at only FMS-BHU campus.