[2011-2013] VGSOM, IIT Kgp Final Results out

Final results for VGSOM MBA program are out. Please use the below link to check the result Google Sheets: Sign-in

Final results for VGSOM MBA program are out. Please use the below link to check the result

http://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CMrzgPgC&hl;=en&key;=tJlnl0II8VEtLAQ_pGBRezg&hl;=en&authkey;=CMrzgPgC#gid=0

my result is shown as waitlisted but no number has been given to me.Why?

for some of us, waitlist number is given but some of us they haven't...maybe seniors/adcom members can clarify on this...

Converted
JMET Rank / CAT percentile :226

Work ex :0

10th & 12th Marks ::lookround:

Anything special to your profile :
Nothing except the rank i guess... Whole PI revolved around my rank and calls I have got.
Most probably won't be joining as converted XL-HR...all the best puys...:thumbsup:

name- moksha sharma
app no- 2011102011363...pls chk and tell me

name- moksha sharma

Application Number - 2011102011363

Name - MOKSHA SHARMA

Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to MBA batch starting in July 2011 at VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur. We will be sending you a physical offer letter. If you accept the admission offer,download acceptance form and send with a demand draft for Rs. 1,50,000/- in favour of "IIT Kharagpur",drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Kharagpur.The draft should reach us latest by 5:00 pm on 16th May, 2011. The date of registration at IIT Kharagpur is 19.7.2011 (Tentative).

Download Acceptance Form..

Click here to VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur
name- moksha sharma

guys i hv prob loadin d page...pls koi bata do yaar
CATch_22 Says
for some of us, waitlist number is given but some of us don't...maybe seniors/adcom members can clarify on this...

bhailog..W/L..wtf!!atleast they should have given a no.!!!
Badly need it converted!!
:D

Application Number - 2011102011363

Name - MOKSHA SHARMA

Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to MBA batch starting in July 2011 at VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur. We will be sending you a physical offer letter. If you accept the admission offer,download acceptance form and send with a demand draft for Rs. 1,50,000/- in favour of "IIT Kharagpur",drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Kharagpur.The draft should reach us latest by 5:00 pm on 16th May, 2011. The date of registration at IIT Kharagpur is 19.7.2011 (Tentative).

Download Acceptance Form..

Click here to VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur

DISCLAIMER - The results displayed on this website is for your information. Non-receipt of physical offer letter will in no way constitute failure of communication on part of the institute. The deadlines have to be adhered to by the selected student irrespective of the receipt/non-receipt of the physical offer letter.

did u come by JMET or cat percentile?

name- moksha sharma

hey you are selected...
have funnn tonite....!!!
:cheerio:

another reject (jmet - 13 .. certified that i suck in PI

Seniors, how much of a realistic chance do the people have for whom the waitlist rank is NOT given (from General category).....please clarify.....wht was the upward movement for such candidates last year ?

JMET rank 706......converted....

yaar application number kahan se mila???

can you help to locate the application #?
when i enter the registration #, its saying it invalid
Thanks

Converted!!!

CAT : 96.98
4 yrs workex

Thanks

it would be on the top right corner of the form/profile-sheet which you sent to vgsom
Thanks

You can pull that out from the PDF form that was generated at the time pf application...all the best !!

converted2nd covert after IIM rohtak...dude help me out??