[2011-2013] SPJIMR Final Results out

Friends, SPJIMR Final results are out. You can check your result at http://www.spjimr.org/First_Selection_list_310311.xls http://www.spjimr.org/pgdm/first_selection_list_candidates_finance2011-13.asp Congrats to all the peo…

Friends,

SPJIMR Final results are out.

You can check your result at

http://www.spjimr.org/First_Selection_list_310311.xls
http://www.spjimr.org/pgdm/first_selection_list_candidates_finance2011-13.asp

Congrats to all the people who are in.

I have also uploaded the the result excel sheet.

Seniors please tell whether people who had applied with GMAT scores have been considered for admission.....

The Supreme court order on 22nd which directed that admission thru only 5 national tests(CAT,XAT,MAT,JMET and other state tests) shall be considered.....

I think we should have a poll on this thread asking people who are selected whether they are taking admission or not, so that we get an idea of the Waitlist movement..

Could some one please tell me how much will be the wait list movement in general every year?Especially for finance?

Converted SPJAIN.... My first ever convert...

Finance it is...

converted SPJAIN!! 2nd convert of the season after NM.. had one of the best interviews of the season by Uma ma'am which i thoroughly enjoyed.. Looking forward to Mumbai

Ayn Says
I think we should have a poll on this thread asking people who are selected whether they are taking admission or not, so that we get an idea of the Waitlist movement..

Added the poll, this will give a clear picture on waitlist movement.

Wow....I am in.....and wud b joining for sure.....:

Operations.....:thumbsup:

Congrats to all those who converted......and best wishes for those expecting other converts!!

Seniors please tell whether people who had applied with GMAT scores have been considered for admission.....

The Supreme court order on 22nd which directed that admission thru only 5 national tests(CAT,XAT,MAT,JMET and other state tests) shall be considered.....

varunhifi Says
Could some one please tell me how much will be the wait list movement in general every year?Especially for finance?

Congratulations to those who have made it through 1st list.

Yes of course GMAT scores have been considered.

Wait list movement has no particular trend. It all depends on the candidates who are in the first list.

The wait list will not be out before 7th April. Will post if I get to know any further.

ATB

My first post on PG: Got into Operations. Will be joining for sure. Congrats to those selected! Thanks to the Adcom team and others who were involved! Good luck to other aspirants!

Hi All,

Congratulations to all who are in the First list.

I converted IM and would be joining for sure.

And I had applied with GMAT score only.

got in..most probably wont be joining...( despite no other calls) will giv CAT another shot next year.

Congrats to all the Puys who made it through..

I Didn't make it to the first list of selected candidates for IM :(
And the worst part is, there is no way to know why this happened since SPJIMR doesn't release any total scores / performance evaluation of interviews.

I hope wait list is declared very soon and things work out... Hoping for the best...

Congratulations to those who have made it through 1st list.

Yes of course GMAT scores have been considered.

Wait list movement has no particular trend. It all depends on the candidates who are in the first list.

The wait list will not be out before 7th April. Will post if I get to know any further.

ATB

Dont you think 7th April is just too far...each day is important for people who work especially in IT

Congrats to all those who converted this call:cheerio:. Am hoping for happier news from the IIMs!

Congrats to all those who made it !!
ATB to dose waiting for WLs !!!

My first convert ---made it to marketing...am so happy
Thanks to the support team and to the buddies who were great....

Hope the wait for others who ahve pinned their hopes on SPJ is not long....
All the best to everyone

Converted 😁 marketing it is..
Congrats to all those who made it...

Can the adcom members tell when are we supposed to deposit fees and what is the refundable amount?

Din get thru!!!!!:lookround:

no hopes on WLs

:drinking:for sometime
:cheerio: CAT 2011