[2011-2013] IIMA PGP,PGP-ABM Waitlist Discussions

Let us use this thread for discussions pertaining to waitlist queries. We already have an active spreadsheet for all IIMs :- https://spreadsheets2.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key;=tmdyAFkGq5tvR9V19c-ZbEg&hl;=en#gid=0 Please update it if you ha...

Let us use this thread for discussions pertaining to waitlist queries.
We already have an active spreadsheet for all IIMs :-
https://spreadsheets2.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key;=tmdyAFkGq5tvR9V19c-ZbEg&hl;=en#gid=0

Please update it if you have'nt already done so. You can post any relevant information that might help the waitlisters. Also, if you or anyone of you is leaving IIM-A for any other institute, please keep this thread informed (it will be a welcome relief!).

All the best to all waitlisters. :cheerio:

PS- mention ur category while posting queries or replies.

I am WL at 6 in NC-OBC.
Please shed some light on last yr.'s WL movement.

last year, the waitlist moved till 20 for general. not sure about other categories. many people I have heard some chose B,C over A. Some also go for foreign universities.

while going through last year's post I found that WL-6 in nc obc got cleared. Can anybody clarify that whether this was specific to last year due to some reason or can a similar trend be accepted this year.

What are my chances with waitlist 14 in PGP ABM (Gen)???? considering last years' trends....

I hope some seniors reply to this thread. Since IIMC has given a lot of buffer while A has not, we have something to look forward to.

Btw, it would help if people can share info on anyone they know who is leaving A. I know 2 people from my college going for C instead of A.

I hope some seniors reply to this thread. Since IIMC has given a lot of buffer while A has not, we have something to look forward to.

Btw, it would help if people can share info on anyone they know who is leaving A. I know 2 people from my college going for C instead of A.

To which category the 2 candidates belong
rgs.cat Says
To which category the 2 candidates belong

General, I am waitlisted in general

hii ,

i am sairam..i am waitlisted at 14 for pgp 2011-13..can u tell me what are my chances as i have rejects both from C and L..and this seems to be my only hope ...seniors can u lend some help...

Hello Puys,

Plz do add ur Waitlist Status in the Spreadsheet given below...!! this one automatically updates the status... PLZ DO NOT EDIT THE FORMULAE...

IIM 2011-2013 Waitlist Status

Catogory Wise (the same spreadsheet-links to diff. categories)

OPEN OBC-NC SC ST DA

well I converted - IIM A & L , C (WL-6).. My GDPI Experiences..
Dint convert FMS and IIM B

all the best :cheers: Puys..

Hi guys
Can I know how many guys are waitlisted in OBC-NCL category?

Any IIMA W/L SC category guys here...

DO IIMA gives WL calls to SC/ST students?

vishal27871 Says
DO IIMA gives WL calls to SC/ST students?

Yes , I think it does, but can anyone who is waitlisted in SC/ST confirm this?

any news ppl?? wht a dead thread this is..

W/l 11 in general category cleared

w/l 14 cleared (general)- pgp abm

Congratulations! How did you get to know? Was there any official communication?

Abhijeet2285 Says
Congratulations! How did you get to know? Was there any official communication?

got a mail on may11