[2011-2013] IIM Lucknow Call Getters Discussion

Please make it the sticky post. Hi, Congratulations for everyone who has got the IIML shortlist for GDPI. You’ve made it till this level and now is the time for you to fight and prove yourself a little more to become a part of this great…

Please make it the sticky post.

Hi,

Congratulations for everyone who has got the IIML shortlist for GDPI. You've made it till this level and now is the time for you to fight and prove yourself a little more to become a part of this great institution.

For those who missed to clear the cut-off, trust me that you are no less than anyone else. It was just not your day this time around. All the best for your future endeavors!!!

The CAT results: http://scorecard.catiim.in
IIML Shortlist Info Page: CAT 2010
IIML PGP Shortlists: http://www.iiml.ac.in/pgp-result.pdf
IIML ABM Shortlists: http://www.iiml.ac.in/abm-result.pdf
GDPI Dates: February 23March 29, 2011.

Please use this thread for the discussion and query related to IIML selection process etc etc. We (IIML students community) will try to answer as much of your queries as possible on this thread. Also, we'll soon start the mentorship program to help you prepare for your GDPI. So, keep looking at this space for more details.

Regards

got shortlisted:)
QA-97.8
LR/DI-97.15
VA-84.59
OA-97.84
NC OBC

Very nice...I'm through!

OA 99.59

QA 95.97
DI 98.06
VA 98.99

Hi,

I couldnt help but notice that the shortlist for L is very very long while A and C had shorter ones? Can you tell me what is the ratio of the calls to seats??

My first call 😃

My only call so far...

A,C,S ne reject kiya, and B,I,K shortlist awaited...(GEN category)

Overall : 99.68
QA - 87.73
VA - 99.44
DI - 99.6

Wats the lowest sectional percentile anyone has got here ?

Congrats for the call.Guys,request you to post your complete profile including your UG stream.In that way it will highly beneficial for future aspirants.

Yeah, why is the list so long? they have shortlisted over 2000 candidates!

AFAIR, we had 1:5 seats:calls ratio... 😃

That's great Seniors....Thanks for coming forward & helping us out here...

Looking forward for the mentorship program...Also, take your time & kindly advise on the specific stage 2 selection process followed in IIML...On how to go about our preparations & other stuffs...

Thanks a lot...

That's great Seniors....Thanks for coming forward & helping us out here...

Looking forward for the mentorship program...Also, take your time & kindly advise on the specific stage 2 selection process followed in IIML...On how to go about our preparations & other stuffs...

Thanks a lot...

As I said, we'll soon start the mentorship program... keep looking for this space...

hi
I had a concern about shortlisting criteria for L -PGP...
i have a cat % of 99.75 with all sections > 97,,,
10th-87.2
12th-78.8
b.e-73
n still no call ,,,can u tell me what was the cut-off marks (CATEGORY-GEN)required for making the cut....

Name : Anand Antony
From tamilnadu and belong to OBC....
10th : 89.2 %
12th : 92.9 %
UG : 72.1 %

Work-ex : nil-fresher

CAT 2010
QA : 99.09
LDI : 94.65
VA : 98.99

OA : 99.61

Calls so far :A(Both regular and ABM), C(DM and DCM), L, Ranchi.....

think quota's gonna be a big bonus.....
need lotsa guidance on GDPI prep..... not feelin good abt bein a fresher.... plzz advice seniors....

@Antony

First of all...congrats!

Just to inform you, L has quite a good no. of freshers in my batch... which is a few percent point higher than that of 2011 batch... So, perfectly no worries on that front :)

We will shortly be assigning you mentors for GD/PI preparation. In the mean time, start preparing for the next stage in terms of knowing the latest happenings, essays n all..

Good luck!

Cheers!!

Shortlisted for IIM-L..though wasnt really expecting after a disappointing CAT result...still made it though :)....1st ever call from a b-school

Quant-97.6
LRDI-98.3
VA-92

Overall-98.93%ile

Got an IIM-L Call

Here is my profile->
Xth-75.88(WB board)
XIIth-81.6(WB Board)
Grads-66%(B.Com Hons-St Xaviers College Kolkata)

Work Ex-17 months (till August 2010)

CAT OA-99.22, VA-94.92, QA-96.34, DI-99.08 (GENERAL Category)

I think non-engineer bit helped me getting a call.
Looking forward to the mentorship program.

Anand

I have a query with regards to the Agri Business Programme. While filling up the CAT form, I had selected the ABM option but did not send the separate form that was required to be submitted to IIM L before the due date. Now, I find my name in the Call Getters list.

I was under the impression that the form was mandatory for being considered for ABM. Has the policy / procedure changed or am I missing something here??

Seniors please respond.

@blarcks

What I remember of last year..we had to carry the filled-in form(to the venue) which was sent to us by L after GD/PI list was out... this was for PGP... though not sure about ABM, u may talk to the admissions office in this regard...

Cheers!

Got the L Call

OA 99.82
VA 94.16
QA 98.65
DI 99.96

seniors pls start the mentorship asap