[2011-2013] IIM Kozhikode PI Call getters Discussion

Congrats everyone who got a call. :thumbsup:. Please post your profile so that people can have an idea as to the kind of people who have got a call. :: You can check your results at http://www.iimk.ac.in/admissionpackage2011/PDFshortl

Congrats everyone who got a call. :thumbsup:.

Please post your profile so that people can have an idea as to the kind of people who have got a call.

You can check your results at http://www.iimk.ac.in/admissionpackage2011/PDFshortliststage2/

Congrats everyone who got a call. :thumbsup:.

Please post your profile so that people can have an idea as to the kind of people who have got a call.

You can check your results at Post Graduate Programme in Management 2011-2013 - Personal Data Form

i think not may puys will be here on this thread as everybody is still paranoid why they have got such a high index scores...
P.S.: i m part of those paranoids :drinking:

Hey Congrats to all.. I am happy to see some puys getting shortlisted !! After so many disparages to the institute on the other thread, I wondered how many people have got the call when evry1 is just cribbing..
By the way.. I have registered on the IIM-K mentorship website but I am not able to login coz my a/c hasn't been approved yet !! Please help seniors..

@Seniors
The final selection criteria has 15% weight given to profiles. Was this there last year and if yes what would they be looking for specifically in this regard. Will it be independent of our interview scores and performance also?

Hi..I have been shortlisted for the second stage!!Can some one help me in figuring out how I should prepare for the next stage?

hi,

cleared the 1st stage and i m shortlisted for 2nd stage :)

my profile in short..
Xth-90.53 --maharashtra board
XIIth-89.67 --- maharashtra board
BE Mechanical- 70.98 -avg of all sems- mumbai univ (distinction in all years)

Workex- TCS 33 months in manufacturing domain.

Seniors,
plz some guidance is needed from you. i hv registered for mentor prog, looking forward for grt experience.

It would basically be the details that u provide in section 5 of the stage2 applicationform... ur extracurics at different levels 😃

Congrats once again to all the call getters.
The accounts on the mentorship website will be activated tomorrow.
On the mentorship site you can see the profiles of the current and previous batch, their GD/PI experiences.
As on now would suggest you guys to concentrate on filling up the form.

We will provide you more guidance on the entire process soon.

seniors through light on this......i have got a call but my acads are mediocre......
10th 78.8 nd 12th 80.8 nd grads....70.27...(62.33 1st yr, 73.5 2nd yr, 73 3rd yr).......cat 97.20......
the only logic that i could think of is my scores didn't fluctuate much......i have been consistent with my acads.....though i m the college topper for 3 yrs.......but never the less got a call will give it more than my best to covert it:cheerio::cheerio::cheerio::cheerio:...........in between i don't even have a work-ex.........

Gt shortlisted for Stage 2.... any idea abt the interviews schedule?

My first cal ever 😃 X: 92 (CBSE) XII :95 (State);BE:83
2+ yrs with TCS....

10th- 89
12th-94
Ug- 74

Work ex: 18 months- Research

Got a call 😃

Yayy .. Got a call ...

CAT >> 97.75 %ile ..:lookround:
X >> 92.80 (ICSE)
XII >> 94.00 (ISC)

No Work Ex

Well i have got a call..

CAT OA 99.59

Xth: 89.13(West Bengal)

XIIth: 91.9(West Bengal)

B.E. 80.51%(8.7 CGPA)

Work Ex. 2 months at Mantrana Maritime Advisory Ltd.

11 Months at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.

5 Months and running at Reliance Power.

Thanks..

How a fresher can fill his profile effectively ???

We don't have experience to write...what to do ??

please help

people with 5-6 months work ex don't get leadership roles and chances to lead teams.what are we supposed to fill up there? it is the college stuff ?

I'm a fresher.... what should i write in my professional life???
Nd where is the link for mentorship???

All call-getters...Plz post ur complete profile in the following manner for others to see and for future aspirants as well...

CAT%ile-
Xth %(along with board)-
XIIth %(board)-
Grad%(Clg/University)
Category-

Thanx 😃