[2011-2013] IIM Bangalore Final Call Getters Discussion

Heartiest Congratulations to all the Call Getters! Welcome to B :: The results are available on PGP 2011-13 Offer/Wait List. Overseas Offer Status is available on PGP 2011-13 (Overseas Offers) Pā€¦

Heartiest Congratulations to all the Call Getters! Welcome to B

The results are available on PGP 2011-13 Offer/Wait List.

Overseas Offer Status is available on http://hrm.iimb.ernet.in/iimb/pgp2011/pgp_overseas_offerlist.htm

Please use this thread to post queries you may have going forward. Congratulations once again!

got thru

1st step to my goal:thumbsup: and it's B!!

longing to get into the B-hive

couldn't have asked for a better thing this year:cheerio:

congos to all who got thru!

- duplicate post -

Third Convert of the Season

IIM Bangalore after IIM A and IIM C.

Your waitlist number is WL-3 in your category GEN. Will I convert???.. All fingers crossed? Is there a separate thread for waitlisters? If so, please provide link.
Your waitlist number is WL-3 in your category GEN. Will I convert???.. All fingers crossed? Is there a separate thread for waitlisters? If so, please provide link.

It all depends upon the number of calls B has given. Anyway, WL 3 - in all likelihood, it will convert. So congrats šŸ˜ƒ

Through...relief!
But the problem starts now - whether to join or not

Hi,
B Converted!!.
@Seniors, Any idea on tentative dates of college reopening?? And also do we get a formal offer letter in mail or hard copy of the same?

am through......... B converted... A reject....

After 5yrs of prep, 4 CATs, 1 IIM-shillong reject in 2009, finally got calls this season (CAT - 97.66 GEN)

FMS - Reject
SPJain - Reject
XLRI HRM - Reject
NITIE - skipped
IIMB - Convert!!

IIM-I,S awaiting but i guess I am going straight to B!! Thank you, all my frens n family who have had confidence in me every year.. to have said you can do it year after year everytime i failed.. without them, this cudnt hav been possible.. and the feeling is yet to sink in completely!!

Thank you IIMB for considering me worthy of a seat!

Congrats to all fellow puys who converted.. for those who havnt, bigger things are waiting for u..been there..

its not defeat until you give up trying!! cheers!

A once in a lifetime achievement... I am over cloud 9...
Friends at Bangalore, I am coming back to haunt you...

Compelled to quote it one more time-

"Doubt sees obstacles, faith sees the way"

even I'm from Bangalore....... let's party:drinking:

World-cup the last month, and now B!!!!!!!!

Converted A, B, C...

seniors,
Do we (ppl who converted) need to worry abt the buffer calls?? Was thr any case whr in the buffer calls were more??

even my friend who got thru C is worried abt this...

A humble request.....Requesting all people who had written down their interview experiences for IIM B on the other thread....Plz update the status...!!! It will be really helpful for ppl like me who are rejected as we will come to know...where our faults lie.....!!

Thank u so much

One of the Happiest Moments of my Life

Will Cherish this all my Life, IIM Bangalore finally

Time to party now and :drinking:

I got through as well šŸ˜ƒ

seniors,
Do we (ppl who converted) need to worry abt the buffer calls?? Was thr any case whr in the buffer calls were more??

even my friend who got thru C is worried abt this...

If you have been selected, that means you have been selected. Nothing to worry about! Enjoy šŸ˜ƒ

Hi...
Got a W/L 28 in General Category??
Seniors can u please tell me what r the chances of converting??
How much did the W/L move in general category last year??