[2011-13] XIME Bangalore Admissions

The Admission Notification for XIME, Bangalore for the academic year 2011-13 is out. XIME Application Form and Programme Brochure may be obtained from XIME on payment of *Rs.1000/- in cash or DD favouring ‘XIME Bangalore’ payable at Bangalo…

The Admission Notification for XIME, Bangalore for the academic year 2011-13 is out.

XIME Application Form and Programme Brochure may be obtained from XIME on payment of Rs.1000/- in cash or DD favouring 'XIME Bangalore' payable at Bangalore.
The application form can also be obtained from designated IMS Learning Centers or T.I.M.E. Centers.

Alternatively, the application form can be downloaded from the XIME website XIME - Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.

Downloaded form may be filled and sent along with the registration fee of Rs.1000/- in the form of a DD favouring 'XIME Bangalore'. Issue of application form begins on October 18, 2010.

Applicants desirous of joining XIME need to obtain the prescribed application form and register for admission. They should have appeared for the XAT admission test conducted by XLRI.
CAT or ATMA candidates are also considered. Applicants should indicate the XAT/CAT/ATMA score for the year in the application form (if score is received by then).

If score is not received at the time of filling in the application, a copy of the score card must be sent by email/post so as to reach XIME latest by February 16, 2011 or within a week from the announcement of result of these tests.

For details of fee structure and other details, please visit XIME - Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship

P.S.: There was no thread for XIME 2011-13 Admissions, so I started this one. I converted IMT-G in the first list but before that I had converted XIME and visited the campus. For some reason I found the experience warm and welcoming. Needless to say I have a lot of respect for this college. I believe XIME is a good college with great potential and hence I started this thread.

can u tell me the last year cut off with sectional if any and the avg packge?
thank u

can u tell me the last year cut off with sectional if any and the avg packge?
thank u

The original cut off last year for both CAT and XAT was 85%ile, however, later it was reduced to 80%ile following the CAT fiasco.\

The average package in 2010 was around Rs 5.6 LPA with near 100% placement.

how much is the fees?

abhadani Says
how much is the fees?

Total fees is 6 lac for two years excluding lodging, hostel charges.

here is the detailed info.
XIME - Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship

hey i heard that xime accepted MAT scores last time !!! Is that true ??? I never knew this last yr ! Bcoz had i known i would have taken ma MAT on Feb !!!

P.S.: There was no thread for XIME 2011-13 Admissions, so I started this one. I converted IMT-G in the first list but before that I had converted XIME and visited the campus. For some reason I found the experience warm and welcoming. Needless to say I have a lot of respect for this college. I believe XIME is a good college with great potential and hence I started this thread.

sir if its true, i must say u r very daring kind of a guy:clap:...

apart 4m respect u hv 4 d colg n d welcoming atmosphere, wat else is dere in XIME like placement scenario n hws finance dere(in terms of faculty, industrial interaction n placements)?

need a friendly brotherly advice....
i m a textile tech. engg. n keen in pursuing finance or marketing...though i don't knw anything in dem:banghead::banghead:....shud i opt 1 of dem dere?

sir if its true, i must say u r very daring kind of a guy:clap:...

apart 4m respect u hv 4 d colg n d welcoming atmosphere, wat else is dere in XIME like placement scenario n hws finance dere(in terms of faculty, industrial interaction n placements)?

need a friendly brotherly advice....
i m a textile tech. engg. n keen in pursuing finance or marketing...though i don't knw anything in dem:banghead::banghead:....shud i opt 1 of dem dere?

Placement scenario is good with the average package being around 5.6 LPA and near 100 percent placement. Both marketing and finance are decent but HR is what XIME is known for. :grin:

I will soon get some current students of XIME here to answer queries with more precision.

Hi Pranav,

Thanks for starting this thread and helping out the aspirants!!!

Dear Aspirants,

We are here to help you with your selection of B school. Please let us know if you have any queries regarding XIME and its admission process.

I want to know about the placements in HR .. wat was d highest and lowest??

Is there any sectional cut off in XIME??

What is the highest and lowest package??
And what is the flagship program here?
What is the number of seats??
And wt is the weightage given to score/profile/workex..etc??

Kindly answer my queries...

what is last date to apply for XIME ... ???

Is there any sectional cut off in XIME??

What is the highest and lowest package??
And what is the flagship program here?
What is the number of seats??
And wt is the weightage given to score/profile/workex..etc??

Kindly answer my queries...

Till last year:

1) No sectionals
2) Highest around 18 L last year. Lowest around 3.5 L. In 2009 it was 2.4 L.
3) Its called PGDM or PGDBM, whatever you choose to call it.
4) 180
5) No fixed weightages but obviously, a score much higher than the cutoffs will give you an advantage.
Arvind4MBA Says
what is last date to apply for XIME ... ???

From the XIME website htp://www.xime.org

Important Dates:

Issue of application form begins:October 18, 2010
Last date for issue of application from XIME:February 12, 2011
Last date for receipt of duly filled-in application at XIME:February 16, 2011
Group Discussion / Interview at the 4 Centres: Between Feb. 21, 2011 and March 09, 2011
Last date for payment of 1st installment of Fees:March 19, 2011
Last date for payment of 2nd installment of Fees: April 19, 2011

Hey puys

need to know if essay is considered in xime...as in should I work on my essay as well or is the essay just considered for xlri and ximb?

1]what s the ratio of freshers & workex?
2}what s the min %Ile required in cat & XAT for a fresher?
thnx n advanc

Hey puys

need to know if essay is considered in xime...as in should I work on my essay as well or is the essay just considered for xlri and ximb?

I also wanna know the same....plz reply

Please throw some light on the expected cut-offs for this year...through xat

Also, is the essay considered for xime???

Essay conducted by XAT is not considered by XIME but a separate essay writing is conducted by XIME during GD PI process..