[2011-13] FORE School of Management Admission Queries

The admission notification for the batch 2011-13, FORE School of Management, New Delhi is out. Please visit Article Window for further details (TOI ad). Forms will be available from Sep 16 to Nov 15, 2010. This time the forms …

The admission notification for the batch 2011-13, FORE School of Management, New Delhi is out. Please visit

Article Window

for further details (TOI ad).

Forms will be available from Sep 16 to Nov 15, 2010.

This time the forms can be filled up online as well. The link for the same is :

FORE School of Management

You can pay either by CC or Debit Card.

Any queries related to the admissions are welcome here

wt is d cutoff ???
n wt abt d 2009 placements??

wt is d cutoff ???
n wt abt d 2009 placements??

The cutoff last year:

PGDM: 91 %ile
PGDM IB: 83 %ile

The data about placements is given in the mandatory disclosure as well as on website.

is there ne sectional cut off at fore apart from the fact that it doesn't accept zero score in any individual section.

few queries

--> do i have to fill separate form for IB and PGDM???

-->is there any sectional cut off for both pgdm and IB???if yes, then what was the sectional cut off last year??

-->does FORE gives profile based calls or its all dependent on the CAT cut off??

Hi,

Just wanted to know if FSM has separate applications for PGDM and PGDM IM, or is it through a common application.

Also for placements, in the website, they are mentioning the fixed components(:)), but can seniors provide, in what range the current average CTC is??

Thanks & Regards,
Divya.

I_am_omaha Says
is there ne sectional cut off at fore apart from the fact that it doesn't accept zero score in any individual section.

Last year FORE has no sectionals. Before that it used to have which were normally in the range of 60s for all three sections.

few queries

--> do i have to fill separate form for IB and PGDM???

Yes, you have to fill 2 separate forms.

-->is there any sectional cut off for both pgdm and IB???if yes, then what was the sectional cut off last year??
refer to ans of the previous query.

-->does FORE gives profile based calls or its all dependent on the CAT cut off??
No profile based calls. Solely based on CAT cutoff.
EDIT: This time FORE has decided to give profile based calls.

i would like to know....the final admission process ...as in how much does it take the cat scoe in consideration..the work ex..academic qualification n so on......

my acads:
10th :89.6
12th:66.4
engg:51

n i am in current year.....
soany chance of making into this colll.....with such a academic

wht is the total fees of the course?

i would like to know....the final admission process ...as in how much does it take the cat scoe in consideration..the work ex..academic qualification n so on......

my acads:

As of now no idea about the breakup of various components for this year admissions. But yes you can make it with a good CAT score and GDPI. We do have people here who have
abhadani Says
wht is the total fees of the course?

For the last year batch it was 7.75 Lacs + Hostel fees

you are eligible for liba only it depend how much you score on cat
once cleared cut off the ball is in ur hand
liba doesnt give preferance on profile if u have then g8

you are eligible for liba only it depend how much you score on cat
once cleared cut off the ball is in ur hand
liba doesnt give preferance on profile if u have then g8

I guess you bumped into a wrong thread. This thread is for FORE and not LIBA. And as far as I know LIBA takes XAT score and not CAT.

guys plz help me...
wat is this compant sponsered seat in FORE....
if I can get a company seal scan i sponsor myself...or must the compant has to sponsor me??/
plz help..explain what this is??

guys plz help me...
wat is this compant sponsered seat in FORE....
if I can get a company seal scan i sponsor myself...or must the compant has to sponsor me??/
plz help..explain what this is??

Company sponsored are those who have been recommended by their companies for MBA course. They have to show a letter from the company for the same. Their fee structure is different than the normal one and they are not eligible to sit for placements as well.

@above...
thanks

my acads:

As mentioned in the admission notification and as mentioned above by try4it, the graduation requirement is min 50%. So you stand a very good chance like anyone else if you have a good CAT score.

So sit tight and prepare for CAT. ATB

What is the placement scenario of IB course and number of seats in IB??

abhay.thakur Says
What is the placement scenario of IB course and number of seats in IB??

The total no of seats in IB are 60.
Regarding placements, last year average was 5.5 as quoted (no external components so in hand salary). This year the placements scenario is expected to improve.
Any idea about the seats : calls ratio ???