[2010] SPJIMR Profile List out!

Hi Puys!!! The wait is over!!! Profile list is out. Please check the website for more details. Profile List All the best and congrats to all the call getters :cheerio: PS: The XAT scores have not been taken into account f…

Hi Puys!!!

The wait is over!!!!

Profile list is out. Please check the website for more details.

Profile List

All the best and congrats to all the call getters :cheerio:

PS: The XAT scores have not been taken into account for this list. It is only based on the profiles of the candidates. The second list which will be out once the CAT scores are out will use the CAT and XAT scores.

ankit1007 Says
got a call!!!! yippeee!!!!!

Congratzz Dude... Can u pls post ur profile?

Hi Ankit congrats dude.....can you upload your profile....I would try for the next year....some inputs on the profile side....
thanks

Missed it. 2.5 yrs work ex in oil and gas. 90+% in 10th, 80+ in 12th, and 60 odd percent in graduation (IIT). 98.46%ile in XAT. Would be interesting to have a look at the profiles that made it.

I have a question ... if yu are not selected in this profile list ... are yu out of the process or there is a seperate list for people who have excelled in cat/xat ?? plz someone help me understand the SP process :lookround: Thanks !!

Didn't get a call for finance(pretty average profile)

But it would be helpful if all the call getters give a brief intro of their profiles
it would be helpful for future applicants

All the best to all call getters for GD/PI stage

for others:Best of luck for the second list

Hi Puys!!!

The wait is over!!!!

Profile list is out. Please check the website for more details.

Profile List

All the best and congrats to all the call getters :cheerio:

PS: The XAT scores have not been taken into account for this list. It is only based on the profiles of the candidates. The second list which will be out once the CAT scores are out will use the CAT and XAT scores.

Could you plz tell me that in the second list , the scores of only these shortlisted people would be considered or also for the ones who have been left out in the first list

3rd time in a row, didn't get a call.
Applied for Marketing. Total Exp: 4.7 yrs 3 months in an NGO and 4.4 yrs in IT
Lots of extracurricular, but grads are not so good.
X: 74 (ICSE)
XII: 66 (Bihar Board)
BE: 71 (VTU, Karnataka)
For sure, am not gonna apply to SP Jain anymore. Coz i can't go back to class XII and give exam once more to correct the score.
All the best to all the guys who received the call.

have they taken into consideration the xat score before coming out with this list? or is it purely based on profiles?

madmayank Says
I have a question ... if yu are not selected in this profile list ... are yu out of the process or there is a seperate list for people who have excelled in cat/xat ?? plz someone help me understand the SP process :lookround: Thanks !!

u are still in the process my friend.

the second list will take into consideration ur XAT/CAT scores along with the profile

so if u have a decent profile and a good score u have good score in making it into the second list

All the best

no call 😞 i have 80%in BE 91%in 12th and 86%in 10th 😞 ..and decent extra curri. call getters plzz....post ur profile

kartik.l Says
Could you plz tell me that in the second list , the scores of only these shortlisted people would be considered or also for the ones who have been left out in the first list

the second list would be a complete different one fom the first list
for those who got into to the second list ,it is a min requirement to get 85
for others who could not make into first list ,based on ur score and profile
there is a chance of getting into the second list
SKR_me Says
have they taken into consideration the xat score before coming out with this list? or is it purely based on profiles?

just check out the first post my friend

they clearly mentioned CAT/XAT not taken into consideration 😞

wat about the people who applied with gmat score??? i dint get a profile based call so that means am out and will not be considered in the second list since my gmat score was already sent and it says only xat/cat scores considered for second list...

I dont want to sound as if I am complaining..but am trying to make a diff point.
2 yrs back, i got a profile based call..now after two yrs, when I have re-applied, I had improved my overall graduation scores ( i was a rank holder in DU), i got ~2 yrs of work ex in a good brand name, got social service exp, and got 98 pcntile in XAT...if at all, i have improved my profile in these two years..
I know it depends on relative performance each year..but still makes me wonder...

hi puys,
congrats to all the call getters.
here is a consolidated list of the profile based calls.
source: SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

got thrgh... .. IT call....

10th marks - 86.17%
12th marks -93.50%
Graduation marks/Stream/College - 84.09%(class topper ) - ECE-
Work ex - 2.5 yrs in IT MNC

I dont want to sound as if I am complaining..but am trying to make a diff point.
2 yrs back, i got a profile based call..now after two yrs, when I have re-applied, I had improved my overall graduation scores ( i was a rank holder in DU), i got ~2 yrs of work ex in a good brand name, got social service exp, and got 98 pcntile in XAT...if at all, i have improved my profile in these two years..
I know it depends on relative performance each year..but still makes me wonder...

That shows how tough the competition has been of late. Your profile which was significantly better two years ago, is now bettered by other who have bettered their profile in last two years in a better pace and rate than yours.

But don't lose heart. I haven't got call too. Counting on CAT result. And there are more lists to come based on CAT/XAT, so be hopeful. 😃