[2010] SIMC Final shortlist

Hey all :: Congratulations to all those who have made the first merit lists of the courses at SIMC! This thread is for discussions relating to joining or contemplating to join the institute, fee/accomodation/institute related topics an…

Hey all

Congratulations to all those who have made the first merit lists of the courses at SIMC!

This thread is for discussions relating to joining or contemplating to join the institute, fee/accomodation/institute related topics and any further communication from the institute.

Please keep speculations about future merit lists that may be announced by the institute limited to the previous thread.

Cheers

Instructions to guys who made it to the 1st list
http://www.simc.edu/news_pdf/250_AV_..._list_open.pdf
AV-First Merit List : Reserved
http://www.simc.edu/news_pdf/248_AV_...t_reserved.pdf
Journalism : First Merit List : Open
http://www.simc.edu/news_pdf/246_Jou...Merit-open.pdf
Journalism : First Merit List : Reserved
http://www.simc.edu/news_pdf/244_jou...t-Reserved.pdf
Waiting Lists

AV-First Waiting List : Open
http://www.simc.edu/news_pdf/249_AV_..._list_open.pdf
AV-First Waiting List : Reserved
http://www.simc.edu/news_pdf/247_AV_...t-reserved.pdf
Journalism : First Waiting List : Open
http://www.simc.edu/news_pdf/245_jou...list-_open.pdf
Journalism : First Waiting List : Reserved
http://www.simc.edu/news_pdf/243_jou...t-reserved.pdf

made it :-)..but would love to do a complete due diligence and den decide..though am kinda pretty positive abt it but lets see!

Instruction for Candidates under Waiting Lists :
All the students who are on the waiting list are required to contact us on April 16, 2010 on 020-
39116100 / 6120 or email us on [email protected]
with results out, the predicting game should be over and focus shift to placement scenario..

with the help of seniors, your buddies during gd/pi and other contacts, kindly put the details on avg. packages and %placements..!!!

I KNOW IT'S LOW COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL MBA'S...SO MAIN FOCUS ON PERCENTAGE OF STUDENTS PLACED PLEASE

Kindly post about MBA ADVERTISING

Does anyone know anything about refunds ( just in case) ?

Laphooey Says
Does anyone know anything about refunds ( just in case) ?

Refund rules followed are those as mentioned by AICTE

If admission is cancelled before the start of the program then entire fee is refunded after deducting processing charges 1000/-

Security deposit paid is non refundable
The security deposit (Rs.35,000), and the hostel fees Rs.60,000 and mess fees 30,000/- shall be
paid in May when you come to join the institute by two different DDs.

hostel and mess fee mentioned is for 2 years or 1?
rooms are single occupancy or double?

and security deposit , hostel fee, mess fee. fees 3, aur DD 2?
thanks
The security deposit (Rs.35,000), and the hostel fees Rs.60,000 and mess fees 30,000/- shall be
paid in May when you come to join the institute by two different DDs.

hostel and mess fee mentioned is for 2 years or 1?
rooms are single occupancy or double?

and security deposit , hostel fee, mess fee. fees 3, aur DD 2?
thanks

Hostel+mess fee is for one yr only
Rooms are usually double occupany

DD to b paid now
Rest to b paid in May end during joinin

Security deposit is non refundable

Can you please tell me regarding the Banglore campus. As the list is not complete, there are only 36 students who are in the final short list. There has to be another list as well? Will it be choosen from the waiting list?

Please advise ASAP.

Can you please tell me regarding the Banglore campus. As the list is not complete, there are only 36 students who are in the final short list. There has to be another list as well? Will it be choosen from the waiting list?

Please advise ASAP.

Actually even I am a little confused
Last year the same thing happened SIMC came out with a list of around 44 students for MBA-adv which was supposed to b for SIMC Pune

and then after a month came out with another list of MBA-Adv+PR which was supposed to b for SIMC Banglore

Simc banglore has only MBA and no MMC

In fact my friend studyin in SIMC Banglore told me their class comprises of 60 students(MBA Adv+PR) and in fact the management was going to increase the intake

and ya the waiting list is for SIMC Pune not Simc Banglore
SO if a list comes out for SIMC Banglore it will b a totally new set of merit and waiting list

So keep your fingers crossed for another list

P.S- My advice just keep checking the website once a week cuz they do not intimate just put up a list on the website
But Nothing can be said for sure SIMC always gives surprises like last yr
dis yr the cut offs raised drastically,so take everythin with a pinch of salt

anyone from 1YH group?

Actually even I am a little confused
Last year the same thing happened SIMC came out with a list of around 44 students for MBA-adv which was supposed to b for SIMC Pune

and then after a month came out with another list of MBA-Adv+PR which was supposed to b for SIMC Banglore

Simc banglore has only MBA and no MMC

In fact my friend studyin in SIMC Banglore told me their class comprises of 60 students(MBA Adv+PR) and in fact the management was going to increase the intake

and ya the waiting list is for SIMC Pune not Simc Banglore
SO if a list comes out for SIMC Banglore it will b a totally new set of merit and waiting list

So keep your fingers crossed for another list

P.S- My advice just keep checking the website once a week cuz they do not intimate just put up a list on the website
But Nothing can be said for sure SIMC always gives surprises like last yr
dis yr the cut offs raised drastically,so take everythin with a pinch of salt

Just hope?

There has to be another list for sure. It is completely ignored. I tried calling them but couldn't contact. If it is not ruffling then if possible, please confirm and let me know.

Regards
Just hope?

There has to be another list for sure. It is completely ignored. I tried calling them but couldn't contact. If it is not ruffling then if possible, please confirm and let me know.

Regards

I am not an SIMC student buddy,i cant tell u anything for sure,whatever knowledge i had thru my sources i shared with you..these sources are nuthin but SIMC present students

Only the admission committe of SIMC would know that for sure,as u said u contacted them,it is the only way to get the facts

Also i doubt they would release the facts to students...its da same in all bschools all over the students have limited idea about the adcom decisions and criteria

Try contacting them or wait for the list
I am not an SIMC student buddy,i cant tell u anything for sure,whatever knowledge i had thru my sources i shared with you..these sources are nuthin but SIMC present students

Only the admission committe of SIMC would know that for sure,as u said u contacted them,it is the only way to get the facts

Also i doubt they would release the facts to students...its da same in all bschools all over the students have limited idea about the adcom decisions and criteria

Try contacting them or wait for the list

I am sorry, I assumed you as one of the students. Anyways Thanks.

Either puys miss out d posts on placements or these r just ignored..!!!

final list out..yet no enlightenment on d major aspect

just wanted to know AVG. PACKAGE 4 MBA-Advt. and %tage of placements asap..

very imp. to know details b4 deciding to join

i know avg. package is low..but how low? some say just 6ppl get placed out of 200..sounds very horrible but no1 comes up wid authentic data to show d right figures...disappointing

Hey Puys.. congrats to all who made it...:clap:...I am selected for Adv......well i have a query...they have asked to submit some GAP certificate... I graduated in 2009, so do i need to submit GAP certificate??? If yes where to acquire it from???

Refund rules followed are those as mentioned by AICTE

If admission is cancelled before the start of the program then entire fee is refunded after deducting processing charges 1000/-

Security deposit paid is non refundable

hey r u sure abt th refund policy ????
whr did u get to knw abt it? i mean is th source reliabl
did u c it in WRITTEN sumwhr

Hello..

I am number 2nd in the waiting list for MBA PR.. Do i stand a chance in Pune campus or most likely it will be Bangalore..??

Thanks.