[2010] LIBA GD/PI list out. Call getters profile & discussion thread

LIBA GDPI LIST IS OUT : LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Cut offs : http://liba.sify.net/liba_2010_cutoff.pdf General Category - Overall-80 QA-77 VA-64 AR/DM-67.95 Christian Minority:* For Non Catholic Chri…

LIBA GDPI LIST IS OUT : LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Cut offs : http://liba.sify.net/liba_2010_cutoff.pdf
General Category -
Overall-80
QA-77
VA-64
AR/DM-67.95

Christian Minority:
For Non Catholic Christians

Overall- 60
VA-43.44
AR/DM-43.25
QA-63.67

Catholic Christians
Overall-60
VA-31.82
AR/DM-31.8
QA-48.51

Link to last years thread -
2009-2011 GDPI list - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-2011-liba-gd-pi-list-out-call-getters-profile-discussion-thread-25037855
2009-2011 GDPI experiences
- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/liba-2009-2011-gd-pi-experiences-25038077

Call getters please post your profile and continue your GDPI Discussion here
Please post in this format
10th
12th
Grad
XAT %
Workex(IF any)
Category-

Another piece of important info - http://liba.sify.net/liba_2010_cutoff.pdf

However, as part of our social responsibility and Loyolas commitment to the Dalit Catholics and Catholics in Tamil Nadu a few more candidates in these categories who have scored less than the above cut off have been shortlisted for the interview.

In true Jesuit tradition we never collect donations or capitation fees for Admission. We request you to bring to our notice anyone indulging in these malpractices.

Chairman - Admissions

i know these questions must have been already asked and i'm sorry to be posting them again.....but plzzzzz help me
1. my gdpi is on 21st march in kolkata....st.xavier's college. i've my exams from 17th march. what is the procedure to change dates...??
2. if i shift the date to 1st week or 2nd week will my venue also change...??
3. from when is the entire process starting and when will it end?? ie what is the first and the last date that i can get?
4. will i get any mail from the liba people confirming my call for gd pi??
plzzzz help me....i'll be really very grateful....

hi seniors can you tell us total number of people who have got the gd/pi calls

i know these questions must have been already asked and i'm sorry to be posting them again.....but plzzzzz help me
1. my gdpi is on 21st march in kolkata....st.xavier's college. i've my exams from 17th march. what is the procedure to change dates...??
2. if i shift the date to 1st week or 2nd week will my venue also change...??
3. from when is the entire process starting and when will it end?? ie what is the first and the last date that i can get?
4. will i get any mail from the liba people confirming my call for gd pi??
plzzzz help me....i'll be really very grateful....

congrats 4da call
call d admin office/write a mail (citing some reason that day or something convincing)
they will definitely change d date,If it would b in kolkata itself only they would guide u on that
stanleyimman Says
hi seniors can you tell us total number of people who have got the gd/pi calls

Last yr a total of 607 calls were made

About this yr it would be better if seniors throw some light on it

Personally thinking i am little disappointed with the 80 percentile cut off. Its much better college than 80 percentile suggest at least that was what i thought when i applied to it. Is it increasing seats or what?
No offence was intended and let me clarify if i get through i will certainly give it a thought to join LIBA

Personally thinking i am little disappointed with the 80 percentile cut off. Its much better college than 80 percentile suggest at least that was what i thought when i applied to it. Is it increasing seats or what?
No offence was intended and let me clarify if i get through i will certainly give it a thought to join LIBA

Hey vishnu 2 yrs back liba had an overall cut off 90% but it dint consider sectionals then

But now from 2 yrs its considering sectionals

When u consider higher sectionals i.e- 77 in QA and 68 in AR/DM then the overall needs to b lowered to get the exact number of candidates

finally got a call!!!:clap:
xat=94.48
10th=84
12th=80
btech=60
no work ex

me too got another call in my basket....

XAT- OA- 96%ile
QA-92,VA-79,LR-97

Work-ex---14 months

hope to convert this.....

@seniors i hav a problem....i have my Ximb interview on 9th march at bhubaneswar and my liba interview on 11th march at Mumbai....so i wanna know is there any procedure by which i may change the dates....

Hi

I have also got a call .

Work ex : 2.2 yrs in IT industry .

XAT score : 86.65

Hey vishnu 2 yrs back liba had an overall cut off 90% but it dint consider sectionals then

But now from 2 yrs its considering sectionals

When u consider higher sectionals i.e- 77 in QA and 68 in AR/DM then the overall needs to b lowered to get the exact number of candidates

Thanks for clearing the air. Waise puys anybody for 11 march mumbai 11 am.Nikozi would love to meet you when is your gdpi?

i am not sure.. this might seem as a rather strange post..
my XAT percentile is 93.xx however my quant percentile is 59.xx i have thus not cleared the general cut offs.. however i am a catholic, thus the catholic cut offs will be applicable.. and i have comfortably cleared all the catholic quota cut offs... but i have no call...
i have consistently scored in 70s thruout all my academic year.. have 2.5 yrs of wrk ex.. never had a back paper.. and im totally stumped...:shocked

is dere anyone wid a similar situation.. or perhaps any answers???
::

i am not sure.. this might seem as a rather strange post..
my XAT percentile is 93.xx however my quant percentile is 59.xx i have thus not cleared the general cut offs.. however i am a catholic, thus the catholic cut offs will be applicable.. and i have comfortably cleared all the catholic quota cut offs... but i have no call...
i have consistently scored in 70s thruout all my academic year.. have 2.5 yrs of wrk ex.. never had a back paper.. and im totally stumped...:shocked

is dere anyone wid a similar situation.. or perhaps any answers???
::

Hey ann ,

I would say send them a mail and also call them

I think there has been some anomaly since 2-3 other guys on PG hav this problem of clearing the cut offs but not gettin the calls

hello puys...i too got a call......my interview is on 18th

hello Guys,
Congrats to everyone who made it. :)
I think you guys should start preparing for the GD/PI. I know most of you have already started but still those who haven't & got the GD/PI call, start.
well I would like to answer all your queries related to GD/PI. You can either post them here or send me a PM. I am not in chennai now so the replies may get delayed but I will try my best to reply soon. :)
Best Luck!!

vishnu sharma Says
Thanks for clearing the air. Waise puys anybody for 11 march mumbai 11 am.Nikozi would love to meet you when is your gdpi?

I hav got the call
10th-84
12th-79
Grad-72
XAT-95.33
Work ex-3 months
Category-Open
Details as follows

Date-12th march
Venue-St Xaviers,Mumbai
Slot-9.00

Congratulations ! You have been short listed for the admission interview and Group Discussion on the basis of your performance in the XAT 2010. We would like to meet you in the next stage of our selection process. Kindly note the date, place and time of your interview as given below:

Name Gaurav Dora
Xat id686101
Interview city Delhi
Date and time of interview19th Mar 2010 2.30 P.M
VenueIndian Social Institute, No 10, Institutional Area, Lodhi road, New Delhi 110003 Ph No : 24622379, 24611745 (Behind Sai Baba temple, Near Jawaharlal Nehru stadium ).

First call of d season.

vishnu sharma Says

hey brotha i am in your slot.drop me a pm and we will take discussions forward.