[2010] GIM GD/PI shortlist out

GIM list is out… the link is: GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT Pls post ur scores and date of interview This year GIM has given calls based on XAT,Work ex and ACademics and not only based on XAT score… *Also increase in 240 seats has b…

GIM list is out... the link is:
GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Pls post ur scores and date of interview

This year GIM has given calls based on XAT,Work ex and ACademics and not only based on XAT score....
Also increase in 240 seats has been taken into account, however it is purely subject to approval

Also pls enter your given GDPI slots in http://www.pagalguy.com/connect/groups/64/?sort_by=latest_activity so that it will be helpfull to u guys.

XAT ID: 472556
Dear SHAAN
We are happy to inform you that you have been short listed for the second stage of the Admissions process to the PGDM (2010-2012) on the basis of your performance in the XLRI Admissions Test (XAT-2010), your past academic performance and work experience
Date: 26-02-2010
Venue: The Woodrose Club, Brigade Millenium Campus,JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore-560078
Time: 8.30 a.m.
NOTE:

1. Please bring a printout of this intimation to the venue along with the hard copy which will reach you by email/courier/post
  2. The date, time and venue of the interview will not be changed unless the candidate has a compelling reason. In such compelling circumstances, the candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- to allow a change. Last date for requesting a change is 18th February 2010.

IS this some kind of a joke!! I have scored 88.90%ile and I am shortlisted.
Seniors please confirm so that I can get a little happy

Dear SHAAN
We are happy to inform you that you have been short listed for the second stage of the Admissions process to the PGDM (2010-2012) on the basis of your performance in the XLRI Admissions Test (XAT-2010), your past academic performance and work experience
Venue: The Woodrose Club, Brigade Millenium Campus,JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore-560078
NOTE:

1. Please bring a printout of this intimation to the venue along with the hard copy which will reach you by email/courier/post
  2. The date, time and venue of the interview will not be changed unless the candidate has a compelling reason. In such compelling circumstances, the candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- to allow a change. Last date for requesting a change is 18th February 2010.

congrats,,, pls post ur XAT score
Dear SHAAN
NOTE:

if its showing then its definitely not a joke... Congrats...

please post your xat scores and profile..

Guys those who are not selected please post your individual as well as overall percentiles section wise....I am at office an not able to check the result now since i dont have my password!!!! So pls post these details. Seniors/others any info on the cutoffs??..keepign fingers crossed.. congos to all those who made it!

gt a call.............................

XAT ID: 578649

Dear Ankit D Jethani

Date: 02-03-2010

Venue: New Delhi YMCA Tourist Hostel 1, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi-110001

Time: 1.45 p.m.

yeah

stutimahesh Says
gt a call.............................

congrats... please post your xat scores and profiles along with the results..
Sarvesh.Samant Says
congrats,,, pls post ur XAT score

Verbal Ability 88.160
Quantitative Ability 80.970
Reasoning & Decision making ability 80.570

Total Percentile 88.900

I didn't receive the prospectus from GIM and with this score I took it for granted that I am not going to get any call.
My profile is OK OK , nothing extraordinary..
I am a fresher..!!

Thanks a lot sir. This has come as a pleasant surprise!!!

Guys pls post ur sectional and individual score too plssssssssssss 😃

Hola Seniors..
Have been shortlisted for GIM..
Score- 99.65 %ile..
Interview on 23rd feb @ 1:45 p.m.
Btw, r we having an interview only or both GD n interviews??

Congrats to all the call getters. Start preparing for the next stage now!!

All the best!!

Hola Seniors..
Have been shortlisted for GIM..
Score- 99.65 %ile..
Interview on 23rd feb @ 1:45 p.m.
Btw, r we having an interview only or both GD n interviews??

As of now there would be an essay and a panel interview.
All the best!!

Made it.. :-)

OA : 95.XX
QA : (Read Disaster) 70.XX
VA : 96.XX
LR : 93.XX

GD/PI 's on 25th Feb, 8:30 a.m.
The Woodrose Club, Brigade Millenium Campus,JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore.

Congratulations to all call getters. Any idea what the cut off was?

Edit : Am in the General Category , no Goan Domicile

got a call...OA 96.71%ile with >75% in all the sectionals....can anybody please suggest that for changing the time/date of the interview,whom shd we contact...?

Congrats to all those who made it...ATB 😃

Made it.....:thumbsup:
XAT scores...OA - 96.99 (95.XX in VA and LR....81.7 in QA)
27th Feb 10..8:30am YMCA mumbai

Shortlisted at OA score of 98.61 percentile !!!!!!!!!!!

GIM 2010 Admission Results

XAT ID: 396251
Dear RAJ SHEKHAR
Date: 01-03-2010
Venue: Calcutta YMCA 25, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Calcutta-700087(Near Indian Museum,in the heart of central Calcutta)
Time: 1.45 p.m.
NOTE:

This electronically generated information does not have legal validity.

KOLKATA.. HERE I COME

XAT SCORE: OVERALL 96.680%ILE , QA- 82.xx , DM- 84.xx, VA- 98.74

REALLY HAPPY..

Congrats to all call getters.... start preparing for the Essay pi