[2010-2012] liba final convert and waiting list

Hello Friends , Just now i got a mail from LIBA that i have been provisionally selected for 2010-2012 Program…so am starting a new thread… Post your Status—Selected /Waitlisted/Rejected ,etc. in the following format Name: X…

Hello Friends ,

Just now i got a mail from LIBA that i have been provisionally selected for 2010-2012 Program....so am starting a new thread...

Post your Status---Selected /Waitlisted/Rejected ,etc. in the following format

Name:
Xat %ile:
Work-ex:
City:(Native & Place of PI)
Stream of Graduation:
Status (Convert/WL) :
Joining(Yes/No):

Name:Somjeet Behera
Xat %ile:96.03
Work-ex:17months
City:(Native & Place of PI) Bhubaneswar,Mumbai
Stream of Graduation:B.Tech(ECE)
Status (Convert/WL) : Convert
Joining(Yes/No):May be

The content of my mail is ...

Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600 034 Phone: 044 - 28177116

ADMISSION NOTICE

Congratulations, I am happy to inform you that you have been provisionally selected for admission into the two year full time Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Course. Kindly confirm your acceptance through an e-mail to [email protected] before 12 April 2010 and by paying the full fees on or before Saturday, 19 April 2010.

Please submit the following along with your fees:
1. Attested copies of mark sheets of exams taken so far. (semester-wise and consolidated)
2. One latest passport size colour photograph.
3. Fee of Rs. 97,000/- by demand draft favouring LIBA payable at Chennai.
4. Attested Provisional/Degree certificate, if you have already completed the degree.(The original degree \ provisional certificate & mark sheets must be submitted when you join the course)

If you are still awaiting results, kindly produce the Provisional/Degree certificate and the mark sheets of all the exams taken during the degree course on or before September 30, 2010. Submission of mark sheets and compliance with the prescribed entry qualification (60 % in qualifying degree, and degree with class division) will prevent cancellation of admission and forfeiture of fees paid. You are responsible for submitting your mark sheets and degree certificate to the institute on time.
Your admission will be automatically cancelled if you fail to make payment on or before 19 April 2010. Outstation candidates may send their fees and documents by speed post/courier to LIBA to reach here before 17 April 2010.

If for any reason you do not accept the offer of admission your prompt intimation of the same will be appreciated.
Residential accommodation is available within the campus for male students. Kindly send your request for residence in the hostel by mailing to us the enclosed letter along with your fees. Women candidates have no residential facility on the campus for the time being, it will be available from November 2010. However, alternative arrangements have been made temporarily with hostels in the neighborhood of LIBA. Details will be given to you when you pay your fees.

LIBA provides scholarships to economically deserving students. Educational loans are available from leading nationalized banks, at a special rate of interest for students of LIBA. Further details will be made available to you after you join the programme.

I wish to say how lucky you are to join an institution that has a long-standing reputation for discipline and academic excellence. LIBA requires you to contribute optimally to the enrichment of its programmes with your full participation. Your self-discipline, decorum, studious application to academic work and regularity in attendance cannot be compromised on any account.

A bridge course in English communication skills will be organized for candidates who need to enhance their English language skills from 24 May 2010, you will be informed soon if you need to take this course. Foundation courses will be conducted for you at LIBA from 07 June 2010 which is compulsory. Candidates from outside Chennai are advised to be here one day in advance.

Fees can be paid also in person at the LIBA office between 10.30 a.m and 6.00 p.m on week days except 14 April 2010.

Wrong post

any girls who have been selected??

what time did u get the mail???

I got the Mail too
Selected

i got the mail at 3.53pm

Got through... My first convert. Got the mail at 4.02pm

anyone has any idea about waitlist???

I got thru LIBA
Xat %ile:95.33
Work-ex:3 months
City:Mumbai
Stream of Graduation:Biotechnology
Joining(Yes/No):Contemplating

Hi Puys,

Finally the wait is over ... congratulation to all those who made it :

As soon as the list is made available ... u guys shud start a community on okrut/facebook to take forward queries and to know ur batchmates better ... I will mail the seniors and they wud pitch in to clear all ur doubts

For starters ... all of u can start posting the following details:

Name:
Xat %ile:
Work-ex:
City:
Stream of Graduation:
Joining(Yes/No):

Feel free to add anything else ... this is not an exhaustive list ...

P:S -- of what i have heard the foundation stone of the girls hostel has been laid ... it shud be ready by November ... not too sure about the dates though

Once again ... congratulations puys ....

Cheers

hey i hvnt got any mail.... so does it imply i hvnt got selected??????????
plz reply........

Hi Puys,

Finally the wait is over ... congratulation to all those who made it :

what was the waiting list last year... has the list been put up in LIBA campus???

i too haven't got any mail... and its more than 4 hours that people have got mail confirmation...
that means we are not in the list.....

hey i hvnt got any mail.... so does it imply i hvnt got selected??????????
plz reply........

Just wait for a little longer ... i think the final list should be up by tomorrow .. The mails might be taking a little time to be delivered ... so dont just lose hope yet ...

All the best

Cheers

r u sure??????
i mean this is the only hope............

Got a mail..
Xat id- 361531..

Second covert of the season..this feels good..
Just a small query..
Could anyone tell me the exact fees structure..
I know 97000 has to paid before 19th but wud like to know whole fees structure..

hey when did you get the mail??????

hey
actually was out..
just checked my mail accnt..it says tht mail was received at 4:03pm..
dont knw whether tht helps or not

ok.......... i hvnt received any mail yet.......... so i dnt knw whether it means i hv been rejected or nt??????

any idea about what is the minimum XAT score of the selected candidates???