[2010-2012] LBSIM Final Result

Hi, Congratulations to all those who have converted LBSIM :: Those in the waitlist can get to know bout their waitlist No. by calling the institute. As far as i know LBSIM dosnt come out with another waitlist so all those who have no…

Hi,

Congratulations to all those who have converted LBSIM
Those in the waitlist can get to know bout their waitlist No. by calling the institute.

As far as i know LBSIM dosnt come out with another waitlist so all those who have not converted please do not worry as results of other very good institutes are awaited.:cheerio:

Ciao

Before any furthur discussion , please remember that there are "NO" Upper Cutoff's in LBSIM and as already stated that a person with 99.22 percentile has also converted.

Also, please read the old threads so that same questions are not repeated again.

All The Best!!

will i get letter only or i will also get email regarding details of fees and dates??

Mr, LBSIM has started a dedicated thread...!!

cheerss,,

I got through PGDM Finance.
When the waiting list moves will i be considered for PGDM general or not?

I got through PGDM Finance.
When the waiting list moves will i be considered for PGDM general or not?

Nopes. Two different lists for PGDM-General and PGDM-Finance.

There might be a change in the policy this year so u can call up n confirm. 😃
maanik_1988 Says
will i get letter only or i will also get email regarding details of fees and dates??

Last year No Emails were sent... Not even for GD-PI round. So Depends.

hey i wana knw is d result 4 cs ppl also out?? or is it jus d general category or for all???

U will get a letter regarding the Fee and other details.

U can also check:

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management

Got through in PGDM (General)! Had an average GD but a good PI...messed up in extempore...but made it!! ...Dwarka Campus(hope its good), here I come; have no hopes with FORE (my second call)!!!

akki.srivastava Says
hey i wana knw is d result 4 cs ppl also out?? or is it jus d general category or for all???

Please Visit :

PGDM (FT) / PGDM(FT) - Finance: Admission Process
Before any furthur discussion , please remember that there are Upper Cutoff's in LBSIM and as already stated that a person with 99.22 percentile has also converted.

Also, please read the old threads so that same questions are not repeated again.

All The Best!!

So, its true, but how much is the upper cutoff, I mean as the person with 99.22%ile selected, So, I think upper cutoff will be 99.22 or more.

I also want to know the movement of wait list, if we consider the last year situation.
So, its true, but how much is the upper cutoff, I mean as the person with 99.22%ile selected, So, I think upper cutoff will be 99.22 or more.

I also want to know the movement of wait list, if we consider the last year situation.

I think Chirag means there is no upper cutoff. Must be a typo.

PS:Converted LBSIM general.

Cheers.
Arindam.

and what about wait list movement if we consider the last year situation.

I got thru finance but i had given general as my first priority.is there a chance of getting general after students from d first list dnt take admission?

In the waitlist.How long is the list anyways?

hi chirag !

I have been shortlisted for pgdm - finance. I hav 56 %in BE wd no work ex. Will i face ne impediment in placements during 2nd yr while MBA coz i hv heard dt all companies have 60 % thru out eligibility criteria while some also ask for 65. Is it true? plz tel me, m v tensed.

I cant view the result...says file u wanna see has been displaced :shock:

ship84 Says
I cant view the result...says file u wanna see has been displaced :shock:

Dont put SR b4 ur cat reg no