[2010-2012] IIM Indore Final Call Getters - Waitlist Tracker

IIM Indore Final Call Getters - Do let us know abt ur results… Also, those who have converted the call, but won’t join… Pls let us know…

IIM Indore Final Call Getters -
Do let us know abt ur results.. Also, those who have converted the call, but won't join.. Pls let us know...

Has anyone been waitlisted?... only final selection has been mentioned... will they come out with another list of admission offers??

I just received a message saying...
"
......Sorry.....

There is no match in our offer list for the information you have provided."

... 😐

@jasonmba2009 I am sorry to say but there's a waitlisted result too which says -

"
Waiting
You have been waitlisted for admission to PGP Batch 2010-2012 of IIM Indore. Please check your status in the waiting list on website or with our Admissions Office in 1st week of June 2010. "

finally a gud newz

"
Waiting
You have been waitlisted for admission to PGP Batch 2010-2012 of IIM Indore. Please check your status in the waiting list on website or with our Admissions Office in 1st week of June 2010. "

calls iim A iim L iim I
rejects iim A , iim L

Waiting

You have been waitlisted for admission to PGP Batch 2010-2012 of IIM Indore. Please check your status in the waiting list on website or with our Admissions Office in 1st week of June 2010.

Calls : IIM C, B, L, I, Ranchi, Rohtak
Didn't Attend: IIM Ranchi, Rohtak
Reject: IIM C, B, L :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Waitlisted: IIM I

Can we have a poll of the Converts/ WListers / Rejects / Convert but not joining/ Convert and joinging.??

This might give us some idea atleast.

Waitlisted

Category : NC-OBC

Calls : B,I
Reject : B
Waitlisted : I

waitlisted (GEN) ...any guesses abt possible W/L movement this year?

Have converted both L & I..Not joining I .. Best of luck to all W/L people...

@waitlisters..please send a mail to admissions office regarding WL number..this would create some pressure on them to reveal WL number..

And any tracking sheet created for WL movement?

dude i dont think thats a gud idea..they r gonna stick to dere guns...as for the tracking sheet i guess it has not been created.

converted.... Not Joining for sure....

I think I was very lucky that I got either direct convert/reject in all IIM calls.... Waitlisting is such a pain ...and with no waitlist numbers... it makes it more worse.... All the best to all waitlisters...

Waitlisted for IIM-Indore ... Repeatedly checking PG threads for any updates.

My opinion:-
We should start a poll for people who have got final offers and people who have been waitlisted. This may give a rough idea about number of buffer calls and waiting numbers.... (not sure how many will participate)....

converted....nt joining for sure...hope its helps waitlist guys

All the best guys :thumbsup:

Converted IIMI .Thanks IIMI for selecting me

Not Joining. Will be joining IIML

Category : OBC_NC

Added Polls as per users request..Kindly PM me, incase of any changes if required

My one friend also converted IIMI. He also won't be joining for sure. He is not active in Pagalguy. He is also from NC_OBC Category. So WL for OBC moves by one more.

Has anyone got info abt the wl no?
@waitlisters..please send a mail to admissions office regarding WL number..this would create some pressure on them to reveal WL number..

And any tracking sheet created for WL movement?

Do we have any spreadsheet for waitlist tracking?