[2010-2012] DMS IIT Delhi Final Result Out

Hey puys The result is out for 2010-2010 admissions Please check it on the following link: Result for Admissions to IITD MBA Programme (2010-12) All the best to everyone :slight_smile: Thanks

Hey puys

The result is out for 2010-2010 admissions
Please check it on the following link:

Result for Admissions to IITD MBA Programme (2010-12)

All the best to everyone :)

Thanks

hey puys i am through :)....
hope all my fellow buddies (who were there writing all those useful posts 😉 ) also make it through

Please also update the tracker....
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ak4JouWs1x-xdDRKaDd5N01sMFhpclBidXdEMlpGbFE&hl;=en_GB

seems like d correct link.. I am not selected 😞 one of my friends is though so i think its d correct link

Jenish Says
seems like d correct link.. I am not selected 😞 one of my friends is though so i think its d correct link

well all the very best to you for your other calls buddy

me too got in...
but phir se doubt.....
hw to know if its a doms or bharati school seat

anyone waitlisted?

Not selected :(
What about the waitlist? Is the result showing if you are waitlisted or not?

Hello,
As of now I cannot commit anything about the result.
The link to the result along with the waitlist will be put up on the IIT-D website.
Yes, work is going on regarding the results.Hold on for a few moments.WE are working out on it, even at odd hours like this.Please do not follow or post any result links.I will confirm once it is officially out.
Rest its your take...

me too got in...
but phir se doubt.....
hw to know if its a doms or bharati school seat

hey buddy i guess the program for which you are selected is also mentioned there
if its the program in telecom management, its the bharti school program then

do you mean this
"
You have been selected for admission to the 2 years MBA Full-Time Programme of IIT Delhi for the session 2010-11 beginning on 26 July 2010."

well i guess result is out but unofficially. Although even if its not the confirmed link, but still its showing converts and rejects hence we can conclude that this is going to be the real picture though not the official one.
So lets wait for the official result as Anil said, and lets wait for it to be posted on DMS site
Though i am sure out of curiosity no one wud miss checking result on that link till the time it happens

IIT Delhi it is

do you mean this
"
You have been selected for admission to the 2 years MBA Full-Time Programme of IIT Delhi for the session 2010-11 beginning on 26 July 2010."

i guess you got through the main program
although i am also an aspirant and cant pass on any official comments on the same.
lets wait and see what result other fellow puys get, if any of them get "you are selected in MBA telecom" then you are sure in for the main program

anyone waitlisted???????

kartika gowda Says
IIT Delhi it is

hey congrats buddy 😃

Patience Guys..The Comp Centre people are still working on it.As per my knowledge there will still be a waitlist attached to it.
Appears like the final list though, but as i have told you before, do not take the links as official ones until it is put up on the official website.

As far as DLT or DLM is concerned, it should be displayed in your offer letter.This is what has happened last year.

kunwarm Says
anyone waitlisted???????

well the seniors arent still sure of authenticity of the result link (though we feel its authentic)
but yes lets see if any case comes for waitlist we ll know then only
and also looking for case where anyone is selected for telecom management...
please keep updating puys...

I am in too (if the link is correct :P)... But guess, wont be joining... I've already taken admission in FMS...

Congrats to all those who have converted..

I am in too (if the link is correct :P)... But guess, wont be joining... I've already taken admission in FMS...

Congrats to all those who have converted..

well the real problem begins for people like me
now its IIT D vs IIT B for me
well for those who converted to both, lets have some discussions over the same in PMs
All the best to all