[2010-12]LBSIM Call Getters

Hi! I have received call from LBSIM today. Can any of you suggest some GD and essay topics for this b-school? What about PI?

Hi! I have received call from LBSIM today. Can any of you suggest some GD and essay topics for this b-school? What about PI?

When you have recieved the call. did u got the mail . it is not updated in the website

is the gd/pi list out??

shinjan Says

What did u recieve a call about..nothing officially out on the lbs website yet??..

Yeah!
I know. The website contains no info...I have got an email today at 8.43 pm stating that I have been shortlisted for GD/PI on 16th March.

what was ur percentile dude

has anyone else received a call i ws expecting it but have not get any mail till now..

cat 94.34

My percentile is 92.72.
Did you all give same email id to lbsim as in cat admit card?
otherwise they will not get your scores.

has anyone else received a call i ws expecting it but have not get any mail till now..

cat 94.34

the list is not out on website but they have mailed all the shortlisted candidates....dont panic guys things will be clear by tomoorow morning or will try to figure it out if i can generate any info..

i did not receive any cal or mail (till 10 pm -last i chkd)....
dont panic puys ,the list wil be displayed on d website by 2morw...
:cheerio:ATB

Do you know what is their cut-off/criteria for selection this year?

Yeah!
I know. The website contains no info...I have got an email today at 8.43 pm stating that I have been shortlisted for GD/PI on 16th March.

plz tell your percentile with sectionals....:cheerio:

the cut off is 89.74%ile for this year and the call getters are 946 for the general category....you can continue your queries on admission 2010-2012 thread...http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lbsim-admissions-2010-12-25044072

@ Puneet

i got the mail...wasn't expecting though with 90.15!

But the problem is my GD/PI date is on 16th 2pm @ Kolkata, and I have GD/PI in TISS Mumbai on 15th. Do u think LBSIM will entertain date change requests? I am ready to travel elsewhere after 16th if need be.

yes i have given the same email..

your query has been answered on the other thread

@ Puneet

i got the mail...wasn't expecting though with 90.15!

But the problem is my GD/PI date is on 16th 2pm @ Kolkata, and I have GD/PI in TISS Mumbai on 15th. Do u think LBSIM will entertain date change requests? I am ready to travel elsewhere after 16th if need be.

your query has been anwered already on other thread.

are they going to send the call letter by post, or should i take the print out of the mail i received?