[2010-12] IMT Dubai/Ghaziabad Dual Campus program

Hi. Use this thread to discuss your queries and related discussions about IMT Dubai/Ghaziabad dual campus program.

Hi.

Use this thread to discuss your queries and related discussions about IMT Dubai/Ghaziabad dual campus program.

plz its my request to all of puys who r planning to join dual campus progra. plz discuss on this thread. and let us know each other.

Hi.

Use this thread to discuss your queries and related discussions about IMT Dubai/Ghaziabad dual campus program.

Anshuman pls throw some light on dual country programme...
i got a mail from admission office.....
pls share some stats regd placements..

Guys...i have already started my prep for cat 2010...and now this..i dont think its worth a shot...i had a chat wid one of imtg's current students...he said that imt management for sum years nw are tryin to hold joint placements for dubai gzb and nagpur campus at gzb campus..as placements at nagpur and dubai are really "gud fr nothing" ..everytime this comes up imt g students start protesting abt it..and whic acc to me is correct...it takes a lot to get into imt g! and placemnts are one thing that everyone luks at bfore joining a collg...so if anything, imt managment might say cheesy things abt d dual capmus prog rite now..as dey initially said wen imt nagpur got under way...but certainly its too big a risk to go for it rite now ..at 15 laks..
to all dose who are thinkin of givin cat again dis yr..i suggest even if things go wrong agin this yr u will still get a call for dis dual course next yr too if u have got it this yr! all we can do now is improve and surely dere is sumthing better in store for all of us!!

amitnitie Says
vaibhav ru planning to join dual campus prog?

i havn't decided yet.....
most probably no...but i might change my decision
Guys...i have already started my prep for cat 2010...and now this..i dont think its worth a shot...i had a chat wid one of imtg's current students...he said that imt management for sum years nw are tryin to hold joint placements for dubai gzb and nagpur campus at gzb campus..as placements at nagpur and dubai are really "gud fr nothing" ..everytime this comes up imt g students start protesting abt it..and whic acc to me is correct...it takes a lot to get into imt g! and placemnts are one thing that everyone luks at bfore joining a collg...so if anything, imt managment might say cheesy things abt d dual capmus prog rite now..as dey initially said wen imt nagpur got under way...but certainly its too big a risk to go for it rite now ..at 15 laks..
to all dose who are thinkin of givin cat again dis yr..i suggest even if things go wrong agin this yr u will still get a call for dis dual course next yr too if u have got it this yr! all we can do now is improve and surely dere is sumthing better in store for all of us!!
thnx ripun for all the advise given by you. did u get job by this elitmus score actually i hv scored 85%ile in elitmus.

yaar i didnt apply for too many cmpnies...i m already placed..so i was lookin for better package..so only applied to zynga and tally..didnt got a call from zynga..cleared d written of tally but wasnt able to get thru the interview!! tally ppl r sick...2+ hr of techinterview which went fine...and stil not selected..!

I too hav got provisional admission for this dual campus program!!!!
i am an engineer and hav already been placed at infosys!!!!
according to my knowledge this dual campus program has not yet been approved by aicte!!!!
when i tried to call Mr.a.m.sherry(admission officer) no one answered the phone!!!
I want to ask the seniors how r the placements at imt-g for freshers!!!!
and please if they can ask their faculty to shed some more light on this program!!!!
and please post it!!!!
bcoz 15L is a too big risk too take!!!
and please if u can help me take d decsion please post it!!!!

thanks prashant !!!
r u planing to join!!!!!
is
everyone plz mention ur cat %ile too bcoz it will clear that what is the lowest %ile they have invited. It will clear our view.thts my request to all and also This prog is AICTE approved.
richikagopal123 Says
guys even i am planning to join the course... bt i m unable to take a clear decision... cn u guys help me out...

richika wt was ur %ile? Lets join it. Afterall degree will b given by gzb campus.
amitnitie Says
prashant wt was ur %ile in cat? Ru gng 2 join it? Do rply

i got 94.04 in cat 2010

Please use Personal Messaging option for sharing of personal information.

Also, please refrain from turning the forums into a one liner chat place.

Wish you all the best!

Regards,
Ankur

I am planning to join...My percentile is 92.xx Let me just clarify this is AICTE approved and that the degree and placements are in all probability going to be carried out by IMT Ghaziabad...Since 2nd yr is in Ghaziabad placements are bound to happen here only irrespective of any protest or anything

karanverma87 Says
I am planning to join...My percentile is 92.xx Let me just clarify this is AICTE approved and that the degree and placements are in all probability going to be carried out by IMT Ghaziabad...Since 2nd yr is in Ghaziabad placements are bound to happen here only irrespective of any protest or anything

yes u r rite.. placement will be carried out by imt g... bt then, placement record of imt g is nt very gud for this year... dats wat makes me sceptic abt joining this course... intake has increasd, bt then problem is wid the placement... correct me if i m wrong

Hey,

Even i got the offer to join this dual course... I am not joining. I think CAT is worth one more try and we deserve much better than this Dubai campus of IMT (whose Ghaziabad campus itself is losing placements by the way).

Anooj

I dont want to comment on the placements of IMT Ghaziabad. But all I can say is that people with 80+ percentile should definitely NOT join this course.
You deserve much more!!!
Cheers!!!

thanx nishant.. bt then u knw... dis yr gap is frustrating.... seriously.... i already have gap yr after my 12th... so, i dnt want to have another gap yr.. i dnt knw why i m confused... imt g is a brand, bt then placement makes me change my mind.. wat do u think??? is this course going to be a success???
richikagopal123 Says
yes u r rite.. Placement will be carried out by imt g... Bt then, placement record of imt g is nt very gud for this year... Dats wat makes me sceptic abt joining this course... Intake has increasd, bt then problem is wid the placement... Correct me if i m wrong

who told u about the placement of imt g of 2010 batch????? I came to know that the highest package was 22 lak.

luk puys we have to take decisions anyhow no body can comment on it. may be we can get much more than we have expected or may b not. lets leave it on god and join the course............