[2010-12] IMI Final Call Getters Thread

Hi folks, Congratulations on getting through IMI. Opening this thread for any queries you guys might have. We’ll try to answer as much as possible. Congrats again :: PS: If you guys want any poll, please PM me with the options etc…

Hi folks,

Congratulations on getting through IMI. Opening this thread for any queries you guys might have. We'll try to answer as much as possible.

Congrats again

PS: If you guys want any poll, please PM me with the options etc., and I would put up whatever seems logical.

hey guys congrats to all those who have converted their calls....
hope to c many of u there...

i have one query......

in the mail, there is one weird line.....im not getting the exact meaning of it...
can somebody help....

the line is--

Please note that this offer is valid subject to seats being vacant at the time of payment of the first installment of tuition fees.

hey guys congrats to all those who have converted their calls....
hope to c many of u there...

i have one query......

in the mail, there is one weird line.....im not getting the exact meaning of it...
can somebody help....

the line is--

Please note that this offer is valid subject to seats being vacant at the time of payment of the first installment of tuition fees.

This is written since the number of calls given out are more than the number of seats. So ideally, it should be first come, first serve. But you don't need to worry really, you can be sure of getting selected :thumbsup:

Avinav sir,why they have done it in so weird manner??
I am sure with the queries in previous thread people with Hr calls are yet to get mail..I have confirmed with a friend in delhi who too had only hr call and has not got any mail..it's so bad to keep refreshing inbox..
When they will come out with pdf on website,that's much better option i feel.
Sorry in case i am spamming:grin::grin:

hey plz give the link for results...

Is the result out ? where can i find it?

Avinav sir,why they have done it in so weird manner??
I am sure with the queries in previous thread people with Hr calls are yet to get mail..I have confirmed with a friend in delhi who too had only hr call and has not got any mail..it's so bad to keep refreshing inbox..
When they will come out with pdf on website,that's much better option i feel.
Sorry in case i am spamming:grin::grin:

No case of PGDM vs. HR. They obviously can't send the mail to every selected candidate at one go. Must be sending in batches and it's just a coincidence that your friend too applied for HR. Just wait for a bit, or better still, wait for the list to come out on the website.

sanju1988 Says

lescatenaccio Says

So far, the list is not declared. The mails are being sent to selected candidates.
lescatenaccio Says

right now no result updates are available on the website.

people have got mails on their emails regarding their results.

hope this helps.
avinav2712 Says
This is written since the number of calls given out are more than the number of seats. So ideally, it should be first come, first serve. But you don't need to worry really, you can be sure of getting selected :thumbsup:

by first come first serve..do u mean that in case i reach there with my fees on the last day, I still may be denied the admission in the worst case....
I understand that such a scenario is gointa be difficult but still ,even if it has .1 as probabilty, it is a thing of concern
sanju1988 Says

results not yet out in the website...people who have got the calls have been sent an email...check ur mailboxes...do not forget to check junk or spam....also if yu dont get a mail dont be dishearteneed because in all probability all the mails have not been sent yet(or atleast i will like to think that way)
by first come first serve..do u mean that in case i reach there with my fees on the last day, I still may be denied the admission in the worst case....
I understand that such a scenario is gointa be difficult but still ,even if it has .1 as probabilty, it is a thing of concern

There is a little probability, but it won't be even 0.1. Even I hurried things to pay up as soon as possible, only to know that it didn't really matter. Even if you pay by the last day, you would be sure of getting in, because there would be people moving to other colleges. But yes, don't wait for the last day. Try to get things done as soon as possible.

Hey Guys......

Im thruuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........

Joining IMI for sure!!!

Congrats!!! to all who have converted.

I am through!!!

Hope to see u all in the campus

Sorry double post.

No case of PGDM vs. HR. They obviously can't send the mail to every selected candidate at one go. Must be sending in batches and it's just a coincidence that your friend too applied for HR. Just wait for a bit, or better still, wait for the list to come out on the website.

So far, the list is not declared. The mails are being sent to selected candidates.

Sorry sir you got me wrong,it's definitely not between pgdm and hr..i just wanted to convey i have been waiting for the last two hours and can't define what i am feeling now and how desperately waiting for mail..People with only hr calls have raised the same question in previous thread so asked.I know the process will take some time between me and my friend applied for hr aswell as pgdm but unfortunately ended up getting just hr call..:oops::oops:

Congrats to all who have converted!!!

My first convert!!!!

Thanks IMI.....

activepagol Says
Sorry sir you got me wrong,it's definitely not between pgdm and hr..i just wanted to convey i have been waiting for the last two hours and can't define what i am feeling now and how desperately waiting for mail..People with only hr calls have raised the same question in previous thread so asked.I know the process will take some time between me and my friend applied for hr aswell as pgdm but unfortunately ended up getting just hr call..:oops::oops:

yeah me too ... didn't get any mail ... i was interviewed only for HR prog ... waiting for the list

Added a poll. The last two options would be used later. Thanks to "2_b_there" for coming up with the options.

this is depressing me too in hr only and still no mail or list