[2009] XIMB - GD/PI List Out

Results available : XIMB - 2009 GD/PI Shortlist Please use this thread for all questions pertaining to GD and PI, and everything related to it - the preparation et al. You can also post your scores and profiles. --------------…

Results available :

XIMB - 2009 GD/PI Shortlist

Please use this thread for all questions pertaining to GD and PI, and everything related to it - the preparation et al.

You can also post your scores and profiles.

----------------------------------------------------

I got a call.

No Selected..:sad:

Puys with calls kindly post xat percentiles with sectionals and profile if possible..:innocent:

got a call..first of the season 😃 i dont think they've looked at profile..

me too didnt get a call
had only 67 in lr
anyways i didnt expect a call with such a low lr score
all the best to everyone who got a call for their gd-pis

not selected either...was expected though wid a 54.xx in LR :(...even domicile didn do the trick....mayb ill hav better luck next year...congrats to all those wid calls.....ATB

Got d call....:->>...My score :
OA- 97.2

LR -97.2
QA-94.2
VA- 83.8

Not selected...it wasn't expected anyways...with 95.23...:(

overall: 96.53
sectionals: va: 89.9, qa: 97.9, di: 84.4

no call.........

Got the call at 96.69..

Logical Reasoning: 96.XX
Quant: 87.xx
Verbal: 87.xx

Congratulations to all call getters

People with 96.xx to 97.xx please note that u guys will have to have super duper GD?PI in order to convert.
XIMB has hig weightages for XAT marks

Please to confirm this fact with XIMB seniors.

ATB Puys

@lordsom..

You r right buddy...cal with 96.xx is a borderline case..but I hope that unlike NMIMS, they wud be having sufficient weightage for GD/PI also..

I m not very sure but I think I read somewhere that in XIMB:

XAT marks: 50%(weightage)
GD/PI: Another 50%....

well if that is the case than 96.xx do have a fair amount of chance... newaz I m keeping my fingers crossed...

Got call........

VA 88.xx
Lr 90.xx
QA 98.xx

OA 97.67

any call getter from chennai?

GOT a call !!!!!

VA : 87
QA : 99.5
LR : 99.8

OA : 99.8

I would like to ask a question to mah seniors .... since dere is 50-50 weightage for GD and XAT scores .... how is da total score calculated ( i hav gone thru da Mandatory disclosure part from XIM B .... but cudnt understand it ... plz can any senior through some insight on dis )

got a call....
oa- 97.2

va-79.xx
qa-91.xx
lr- 98.xx

yipeee..
they rejected me last yr....

Congratulations to all call getters

People with 96.xx to 97.xx please note that u guys will have to have super duper GD?PI in order to convert.
XIMB has hig weightages for XAT marks

Please to confirm this fact with XIMB seniors.

ATB Puys

Hi .got the call from XIMB ... 98.5 percent in XATwaiting for the letter to know the datesAll the best to the rest...

Congos to all of the people for getting a call! Start preparing fro the GD/PI, as mentioned earlier the process will begin in the last week of feb ir 1st week of march! Any queries feel completely free to put in your queries! Students here will be more than happy to help you out!

ATB

What was the process last year.. I mean Gd/Case study/Essay writing/ PI

Guys...I got a call..
VA 88.01
LR 97.41
QA 98.16
OA 98.79

Missed out XL though :(

@IIM_phodu...Congrats on BLACKI calls
could u pls post ur CAT score and brief profile too..
I scored 99.61 in CAT with 99.25 QA, 98.59 VA but DI 90.77 did me in...
I am in a dilemma as to whether I shd take CAT again