[2009] SIBM Pune Aspirants

hey puys… SNAP form dates are also out… SIBM . Programmes . MBA - Full Time . MBA Prospectus check this page…

hey puys...
SNAP form dates are also out..
SIBM . Programmes . MBA - Full Time . MBA Prospectus

check this page....

SNAP Registration (www.snaptest.org)
*Online Registration begins 24th August, 2009
*Release of announcement Ad6th September, 2009
*Last date of online Registration27th November, 2009
*Date of SNAP Test20th December, 2009*Result of SNAP12th January, 2010

SIBM Registration Details (www.sibm.edu)
*Last date of Online registration for SIBM, Pune 19th December, 2009
*Shortlist of SIBM for GD / Int.16th January, 2010
*GD / Int. MBA28th January to 31st January, 2010*Final Merit list display9th February, 2010
*Last date for payment of fees 23rd February, 2010
*Pre induction Programme begins 1st April, 2010 *Course Commencement 7th June, 2010 at 9.00 a.m

any idea what the application fess is goin to be

*GD / Int. MBA28th January to 31st January, 2010*Final Merit list display9th February, 2010
*Last date for payment of fees 23rd February, 2010
*Pre induction Programme begins 1st April, 2010 *Course Commencement 7th June, 2010 at 9.00 a.m

:wow::wow::wow::shocked::shocked::shocked:

One has to pay the fees before 23/02/2010...
Damn...thats like way before all the other gd/pi of various other institutes begin...
So in case you make it into SIBM and get calls from say IMT,MDI,SPJAIN-institues which conduct their gd/pi's in march(usually)
(i am leaving out iim's for obvious reasons)you are in big trouble.

i heard this year snap test had probs regarding answer keys ..marks were nt matching the desired expectation of the applicants..n also their management quota is nt transparent in itz workings..itz bit secret affair..is all this true?

soumik1570 Says
i heard this year snap test had probs regarding answer keys ..marks were nt matching the desired expectation of the applicants..n also their management quota is nt transparent in itz workings..itz bit secret affair..is all this true?

dude i was a victim of last years fiasco.....let me clarify
1.no answer key was released by symbiosis.
2.though they did come out with a revised scorecard when people complained about low marks.
3.Management quota is totally transparent and 15% seats above the normal intake are for mngmnt quota(i.e. for SIBM-Pune). When u join a symbi insti the a sheet will be circulated in ur class mentioning the category of the student (i.e. mngmnt quota, sc/st, open etc.). U can count and confirm the numbers.

atb

so this year we would have to fill form for sibm before the exam atleast last year we had the option to fill form for colleges after the exam..
yes this year there was a huge problem cause of scores discrepancies....
dnt know about the management quota thing ???

so this year we would have to fill form for sibm before the exam atleast last year we had the option to fill form for colleges after the exam..
yes this year there was a huge problem cause of scores discrepancies....
dnt know about the management quota thing ???

Last year we had d option of fillin d form after d exam but we had 2 do it before the results came out....this year its expctd 2 be d same...check d website for details.....

puys,
as SNAP test dates are not officially announced but SIBM is out with notification and test dates.so now this thread would be a dedicated thread for SIBM aspirants.

PS-thanks to Pallavi ji.

Hi Puys,

As the season started with the spate of notifications coming in (CAT FAQ updated,IRMA,SNAP,IBSAT,XAT),everybody hav to gear up in good pace. Seniors pls divulge the prep strategy to crack SNAP?.....Any inputs given by you would be of great help.

In btw SIBM aspirants lets discuss,share..etc of our strategy,opinions or anything related to SIBM n SNAP on this thread. So come on PUYS.....lets rock

ATB

xactly what is total no. of seats for snap??

I Am also aspiring to join SIBM have u guys started preparing for SNAP ?

SNAP is my main aim... Bt i guess i will b targeting to clear CAT first well and dan go for SNAP

achili Says
xactly what is total no. of seats for snap??

Snap is an aptitude test conducted for admission into various institutions like sibm-pune and bangalore, siom, scit, scmhrd, simc, siib, sitm, sig, sims, sihs
now to give you an idea of the seats (includes reservation)
sibm-p ----180 seats
sibm-b ----150 seats
siom-------120 seats (MBA Operations)
scit--------180 seats
scmhrd----240 seats
siib--------120 seats (MBA IB)
sitm-------120 seats
sig---------80 seats
sihs--------80 seats
simc-------120 seats (each for MA and MBA-CM)
sims-------300 seats

hey cn u plzz tell me dat maximum in how many institutes of symbiosis can v apply with snap score??? is it only 1 institute v cn apply with the score???

Dreams_MBA Says
hey cn u plzz tell me dat maximum in how many institutes of symbiosis can v apply with snap score??? is it only 1 institute v cn apply with the score???

you can apply to as many colleges as you want
drabir_g Says
you can apply to as many colleges as you want

k thnx... :-P

Can anyone start with the suggestions as to where o start and what are the main topics that should be covered...you know...the geek advice..

dharmesh.patel Says
Can anyone start with the suggestions as to where o start and what are the main topics that should be covered...you know...the geek advice..

The syllabus fr SNAP s d same as dat fr CAT.. d only difference lies in difficulty level of questions.. so if u have prepared well fr cat,den snap will b a cakewalk fr u...

one more thing, snap has GK section...d questions r a mix f static n dynamic Gk..