[2009-2011] LIBA GD/PI list out. Call getters profile & discussion thread

Hi :slight_smile: LIBA list out on the college notice board. A senior has posted the pic here: http://picasaweb.google.co.in/ankit.arora99/LIBAGdPiShortlist2009?feat=directlink The official list will be out on the site on Monday. The cutoff t…

Hi :)
LIBA list out on the college notice board. A senior has posted the pic here:

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/ankit.arora99/LIBAGdPiShortlist2009?feat=directlink

The official list will be out on the site on Monday.

The cutoff this year is:
Overall - 80
Verbal - 81.52
Reasoning - 59
Quant - 82

Some 607 calls have been given out

This thread is for discussion on call getters profile and GD/PI topics.
I got a call :)
All the best!

I will start with mine.
X-75.06
XII - 78.00
Bcom : 60.85

XAT:
QA - 95.92
VA - 93.xx
LR - 73.03
OA - 95.00

Request others to post your profiles here.

HEY PUYS THE OFFICIAL LIST IS OUT AND YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE

http://liba.edu/images/pgdm_2009.pdf

PLZ USE THIS THREAD FOR POSTING UR PROFILE AND RELATED GD PI DISCUSSIONS

ATB

I got the call
When will be the GD-PI will be conducted,Seniurs put some light on the process.wthr GD is an evaluation or elimination round, are pi very grilling one.
thnks.

Congratulations buddy! what is the cut off?

when is delhi gd pi planned

got a call with 95.67%ile in xat
well seniors any clue abt gd pi dates or when we might get 2 know the dates?

got a call with 95.67%ile in xat
well seniors any clue abt gd pi dates or when we might get 2 know the dates?

me in wit 95.23 .. dunno abt ta dates .. wil have to wait a bit more...
but i guess we can start ta discussions....

Hey Puys,

I got a call from LIBA today. Here goes my profile:

X: 71%
XII: 79%
B.E.: 62.4%

XAT: 97%ile

But I have a serious problem.:confused: I have my GIM GD/PI scheduled on the same day. LIBA starts at 11:00; and GIM at 1:30.

I have to reschedule Interview. Seniors please help. This is really bad state of affairs.

Hey Puys,

I got a call from LIBA today. Here goes my profile:

X: 71%
XII: 79%
B.E.: 62.4%

XAT: 97%ile

But I have a serious problem.:confused: I have my GIM GD/PI scheduled on the same day. LIBA starts at 11:00; and GIM at 1:30.

I have to reschedule Interview. Seniors please help. This is really bad state of affairs.

hey how did u come 2 know of the liba gd pi schedule? where is it given?
vileye Says
Congratulations buddy! what is the cut off?

Cutoffs are different for general and cristians, more stress is given on sectionals u can check the cutoffs in the link specified in the first post.
thnks

hey puys got the call.........

oa 92.64
va 81.52 :death:
quant 84.79 :banghead:
reasoning 93

i m clearing the cut off at verge:eyepop:..:boat:.. for verbal ,,, how much it can affect ma chances in GD/PI....

i have a work ex of 1 year with ITC and avg acads and co curricular

plz comment!!!! :confused:

how did you get to know abt the dates? will it be thru mail OR shud i check it somewhere?

I got the call
When will be the GD-PI will be conducted,Seniurs put some light on the process.wthr GD is an evaluation or elimination round, are pi very grilling one.
thnks.

Congrats little master, Well GD is not an elimination round. PI depends upon you how you make it to be , it could also be grilling.It depends upon panel as well,though last year mine was cool.

Best of luck.
Congrats little master, Well GD is not an elimination round. PI depends upon you how you make it to be , it could also be grilling.It depends upon panel as well,though last year mine was cool.

Best of luck.

Hi dude, Is there any particular topic which should be brushed up for PI? what will be the main things that they will be looking into?

Best of luck.

Hey thnks man,actually i have 2 backlogs in my grad thts y i m worried.Also tell me when will be GD-PI conducted,how we will come to know about dates.
thnks

i got overall 92.28 %ile in xat
quant 67%ile
va 95 %ile
reasoning 82%ile
still i don't a call from liba?senior pls tell me the reason asap
thanx

hey all please check out liba admission2009 thread for LIBA gd/pi dates and the list
Best of luck

today got the official call latter from liba for gd/pi.
St. Xaviers College
No 5, Mahapalika Marg,
Mumbai 400 001 Ph No : 91-22-22620661 / 22620662 / 22620665
(Near Victoria Terminus Railway Station )
Saturday, March 07, 2009
9.00 A.M

anybody in same slot.