[2009-2011]IIMA GD/PI Call Getters Profile - Admissions Queries

Kindly use this thread to post your profile ie Percetiles, category, Work ex, Academics , extra curricular activities etc… Also you may use this thread for any general queries regarding the selection process All the Best Guys… Ps:…

Kindly use this thread to post your profile ie Percetiles, category, Work ex, Academics , extra curricular activities etc..

Also you may use this thread for any general queries regarding the selection process

All the Best Guys..

Ps: Thread to be opened up as soon as the results are out. Incase if Iam not available one of the Mods/Admins would open the same. Please dont open new threads for the same.

First one post the scores in this thread...
Feeling relieved..

My scores Quant 42 97.15
DI 44 98.43
verbal 70 99.08
Overall 156 99.75

(Thanks to Rohit aka estranged_ngrs who checked the results for me)

X 91.27
XII 93.08
B Tech 73%

17 months work ex in a software firm as of now.

Extra curriculars- pretty good

calls - A C I K L

I am extremely delighted.

Congrats to all call-getters

@Seniors- Any inputs on the gd/pi prep ?
When will we get the dates for the gd/pi?

Have heard that 'A' interview is based on the forms that they send out.
Can somebody upload a softcopy of the form here

quant-46 (98.27)
DI- 39 (96.42)
VA-53 (96.43)
OA-138 (99.24)

No work ex
final yr student at NITK Surathkal.
GPA-7.45

10th-90% (CBSE)
12th-85% (CBSE)
Got A and C calls only....(strangely no other calls)

Feeling relieved..

My scores Quant 42 97.15
DI 44 98.43
verbal 70 99.08
Overall 156 99.75

X 91.27
XII 93.08
B Tech 73%

calls - A C I K L

Congratulations on your call Dude. You should get the date for PI in about a week with the official letter and the form. You'll probably get the dates online before that. As far as the interview is concerned, my interview and the others I know of, were not really based on the form. The form anyway asked for only factual information. School/College Scores and workex details et al.

As far as interview prep advice is concerned, know everything on your profile really well. Your college, your city, your company, your area of undergrad et al. And just be yourself. Nothing is cool or uncool in an IIMA interview.

some one plz help me. my acads are
10th 84%
12th 68%

btech 70.6% three years

my scores are as follows-

Section - I Quantitative 63.00 (out of 100) 99.85
Section - II Logic & Data Interpretation 47.00 (out of 96) 99.05
Section - III Verbal 80.00 (out of 160) 99.64
Total 190.00 (out of 356) 99.98

You have been shortlisted by the following IIM's for their PGP interviews. Details available on the individual institute's website (candidates for IIMC should check whether they are shortlisted for PDGM or PGDCM or both):
Indore Kozhikode Lucknow

no calls from a or c
as you can see, i have 99+ in all three, but still no calls from a and c
is it such that the 10th 12th percentage could be set at a minimum 70% this time.

10th 84%
12th 68%

btech 70.6% three years

You have been shortlisted by the following IIM's for their PGP interviews. Details available on the individual institute's website (candidates for IIMC should check whether they are shortlisted for PDGM or PGDCM or both):
Indore Kozhikode Lucknow

no calls from a or c
is it such that the 10th 12th percentage could be set at a minimum 70% this time.

Hey even i have the same worry
See this

Test SectionScorePercentile
Section - I Quantitative 59.00 (out of 100) 99.72
Section - II Logic & Data Interpretation 39.00 (out of 96) 96.42
Section - III Verbal 51.00 (out of 160) 95.87
Total149.00 (out of 356) 99.61

Ahmedabad Calcutta Kozhikode

NOW, MINE..

Section - I Quantitative 55.00 (out of 100) 99.50
Section - II Logic & Data Interpretation 48.00 (out of 96) 99.23
Section - III Verbal 54.00 (out of 160) 96.67
Total157.00 (out of 356) 99.76

Calcutta Indore Kozhikode

No call from A ..

I know the person above..
I have higher marks in 10th, 12th, Grad., same college!!

MAN JUST LET THE CRITERIA COME OUT!!
10th 84%
12th 68%

btech 70.6% three years

Indore Kozhikode Lucknow

no calls from a or c

From where did you check the results? This really makes me think that we are giving too much importance to the "Results SEEMED to be out". I would seriously advise all of you to wait for a few hours more, let the results come out officially. At this point of time, even if the link is for actual results, it may be in the process of being updated.

We don't have any insight into the admission process, but I am sure IIMA will not deviate majorly from the cut-offs of last year. In any case, someone with 99+ in every section not getting a call is insane and doesn't sound probable acc 2 me. Again, I am pretty sure that official results will bring better news for you.

ATB.
from where did you check the results? This really makes me think that we are giving too much importance to the "results seemed to be out". I would seriously advise all of you to wait for a few hours more, let the results come out officially. At this point of time, even if the link is for actual results, it may be in the process of being updated.

We don't have any insight into the admission process, but i am sure iima will not deviate majorly from the cut-offs of last year. In any case, someone with 99+ in every section not getting a call is insane and doesn't sound probable acc 2 me. Again, i am pretty sure that official results will bring better news for you.

Atb.

please help sir..
Please see my post above sir..
Please shed some light..
Feeling relieved..

My scores Quant 42 97.15
DI 44 98.43
verbal 70 99.08
Overall 156 99.75

hey relax.. u will get the forms shortly.. its not that important.. check last years PI experience thread before starting prep.. u will get fair amount of idea what kinda questions u r going to face

puys wen will IIM ABM results come out ??
pzz enlighten me

Feeling relieved..

My scores Quant 42 97.15
DI 44 98.43
verbal 70 99.08
Overall 156 99.75

X 91.27
XII 93.08
B Tech 73%

calls - A C I K L

Congratulations on your call Dude. You should get the date for PI in about a week with the official letter and the form. You'll probably get the dates online before that. As far as the interview is concerned, my interview and the others I know of, were not really based on the form. The form anyway asked for only factual information. School/College Scores and workex details et al.

As far as interview prep advice is concerned, know everything on your profile really well. Your college, your city, your company, your area of undergrad et al. And just be yourself. Nothing is cool or uncool in an IIMA interview.

first of all, congratulations to all the call getters 😃

in addition to what has already been pointed out, do remember one thing: dont write anything for which u dont have proof; the panel does check the certificates. wait for the form to arrive, its quite simple really. the form generally (though not always) serves as a starting point from which ur interview then moves forward. in general, u can expect profile based questions + acads (irrespective of whether u r a fresher or have wkex) + some general awareness questions in some cases ..... for the next few months, try developing a habit of reading newspapers and following current affairs (if u havnt done already), these may come handy in some interview or the other. and try to be truthful and yourself .... that helps.
all the best for ur iima interviews (and others as well) .... feel free to ask whatever doubts u may have 😃
puys wen will IIM ABM results come out ??
pzz enlighten me

this will be published thru IIMA website, should be within 2mrw...

TR Number 5780449
Application Number 211463
Name KARTHIKEYAN K R
Date of Birth 12/05/86

Test Section Score Percentile
Section - I Quantitative 43.00 (out of 100) 97.48
Section - II Logic & Data Interpretation 43.00 (out of 96) 98.11
Section - III Verbal 67.00 (out of 160) 98.84
Total 153.00 (out of 356) 99.70

Ahmedabad
Bangalore
Calcutta
Indore
Kozhikode
Lucknow

My scores:
QA - 42 - 97.15%ile
DI - 47 - 99.05%ile
Eng - 70 - 99.08%ile
OA - 159 - 99.80%ile

My profile:
Xth - 88.8%
XIIth - 96.9%
BE - 9.53 CGPA from BITS
Work ex - 18 months as of Dec 2008
Extra Currics - Minimal

My Calls:
ABCLIKS

Hey people,

Xth - 93.0
XIIth - 81.8
B.Tech + M. Tech - 79 (IIT Delhi)

Quant - 99.5
DI - 99.79
English - 99.95
Overall - 99.99

I've been working for a startup from my room. Not sure if that counts as work-ex... does it?

Welcome aboard people. Congratulations on clearing the first stage. Enjoy this feeling before you get down to the nitty-gritties of preparation of the second stage.
Any queries that you might have about the process, please feel free to put them across, even if you think they are strange. We'll try to answer them to the best of our capabilities. Do go through the archives of the past years GD/PI experiences for an experience of what all is asked in the interviews.
Posting the links:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-ahmedabad-gd-pi-experiences-for-2007-2009-batch-25021201
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2008-iima-pi-experiences-25028912

TR Number 6250569 Application Number 157638 Name ANKIT SOOD Date of Birth 29/03/87
Test Section Score Percentile Section - I Quantitative 44.00 (out of 100) 97.84 Section - II Logic & Data Interpretation 29.00 (out of 96) 86.65 Section - III Verbal 85.00 (out of 160) 99.79 Total 158.00 (out of 356) 99.78
I DONT HAVE A SINGLE CALL! WTF!!!! I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW!

Name : RAMANDEEP SINGH

CAT 08 score:

QA - 99.25 %
DI - 99.55 %
VA - 98.48 %

OA - 99.89 %

XIIth - 90.4 % (CBSE)
Xth - 93.2 % (CBSE)

B.Tech - 8.1/10 (CGPA at IIT-K)

Work-Ex - 5 months (as of today)

Calls: BLACKI

QA : 44 : 97.84DI : 44 : 98.43