[2009-2010] End of season : What is in store for PaGaLGuY Community! Give ideas too!

Hello All, Well, the season of MBA 2009-10 is coming to an end in few months! Most of you must have newbies till last year ( or actually not even existing on PG :wink: ) and today you feel that PG and Puys are an integral part of your life…

Some online quizzing(like the 7th anniversary quiz)/game/treasure hunt can also be done. Will help in connecting people better with PG.

A sel-fish idea coz I dont think I'll be winning any prizes in other 2 events

Cheers 😁

Great to see some contests in PG.
I was a Newbie at the end of last year and now PG is like a Home to me.
I spend more time on PG than anything else!!

My suggestion for contest would be,Please have one more contest of
"What PG means to me".

That thread is really awesome and i want more people to express what they really feel about PG. πŸ˜ƒ

Must be a contest for the PG Anthem and new songs for PG......:drinking::drinking:

I have an IDEA

but puys, please dont groan if you find it lewd ! I am too tipsy to realize wats sensible and wats not :)

Why dont we have a set of PG Awards ? Have we ever had it before ?

Awards could include

PG Success Story Of the Season

Lifetime achievement award for someone who finally managed to bell the CAT/XAT/ MAT whatever !

Most inspirational post of the season :biggrin:

Most funny / sarcastic post of the season

and guess what winners could get a chance to be a part of the AIPGM ? :thumbsup:

Ok we could include some awards for the PG employees to keep them happy ! :)

@ Rohit

EDIT : Apologies but I guess you already have something on these lines ... r11gupta just told me .. Its called puyscars if I m not wrong !!

As far as this years AIPGM is concerned, we will be having it in Mumbai, most probably on 22nd, 23rd of May. This years AIPGM will be invitation only and our core committee will decide whom to invite. What I can assure is that if you have participated on the forums, you won't be left out!

We have started working on getting sponsors and finalizing the logistics, update and details of which will be posted soon.

So get ready Puys and if you have any more ideas to make the next few weeks more exciting, do let us know!

Cheers!
Rohit

The dates are fine with me, just send me the invite

Cheers
Sukrit

P.S: Just realized that I completed 4 years on PG 😲 Ossum

Pagalguy should create more goodies!! Got a PG Tshirt this season.. turned out to be awesome.. what about PG Bags, PG Jackets and huge PG posters..!! just to show people how "insanely different" we puys are

cho many chimes I've asched doc and others about when will I get the chance to show-offs my puyscars

seems like the time has come

waise bhi college mein end-sems aane wale hain aur exam time mein non-academic activities ka alag hi maza hai

@ gnrs and team: I was going through the earlier threads and I noticed there are a lot of suggestions which people posted for the forthcoming years (that would be this year :thumbsup:) some of them do seem very interesting and worth giving a thought.

P.S. -> I agree that I don't have even an iota of the creativity :banghead: our ancestors (read previous contestants) had but I've passion and that will take care of rest

What a year at PG...

Thoroughly enjoyed it though havent been much active is da past month

Trying my best to stick to insanity and spreadin da same

I will never forget the year i became PG MADCAPZ....Hoping for bigger n better initiatives this year

How about nominations for the puyscars before the voting begins?Like last year,if I remember correctly,the best post went to harshadk(awesome post though \__-___O/) although it was not from that year.

Kuch bhi help chahiye to I am there.

Tees aipgm skit salsa cricket

Seventh Heaven

Moderators ka kuch kalyaan ho

puri.pallavi Says
Moderators ka kuch kalyaan ho

PP ke liye ek pink tee

Ya phir atleast pink socks ;)

Main to best mod ke chote se puyscar se hi khush hoon

Right,best admin?? πŸ˜‰

I have this suggestion.
Probably as one filler event on the Day of AIPGM...
A cryptic crossword where each clue revolves around PG!!!
Be it top mods,best threads,pg application et al...
Not a normal square grid but something wack...May be the way we have to fill it up is crazy...

Take for example :

This grand prix going back daisy chains mba junta around the GD table.

Grand Pre - GP
going back - PG
Daisy chains - Connect

PG CONNECT!!!

Let us show the strength of our PG community by validating the number of puys who have converted the calls of prestigious institues.
(say iims, xlri, and lot more...)

Apart from regular skits and other programs in AIPGM,

Can we have 'choreography' as the new event during AIPGM ?? :

It would be something which won't have dialogues (skits have) and not a dance also... but , something where we can use only background songs and our facial expressions/ acting skills based on certain theme

If accepted, then we can form team(s) online and work on it

My first AIPGM

Bhil meet so many fraands Am cho ekchited

P.S. We came up with 2 new tee designs today. Art work is being done

AIPGM
Contests
New Tee's( My favorite Campus Fashion Statement and soon Office Casuals Statement):w00t:
Insane Surprises!

Coming back to India and PG!

Cheers,
Ankur
Apart from regular skits and other programs in AIPGM,

Can we have 'choreography' as the new event during AIPGM ?? :

It would be something which won't have dialogues (skits have) and not a dance also... but , something where we can use only background songs and our facial expressions/ acting skills based on certain theme

If accepted, then we can form team(s) online and work on it

I would have loved to perform but I cant make it to the AIPGM :sry:

However my 2 cents

How about sending E-certificates to puy's who have made a difference on the different threads
puri.pallavi Says
I would have loved to perform but I cant make it to the AIPGM :sry:

tussi nahi aa rahe ho.. tussi aa jaao na AIPGM me .. pleajjje

How about sending E-certificates to puy's who have made a difference on the different threads

:w00t: PP knows she izz going to get certificate... but she won't attend the meet like one of the khan celebs

:w00t: PP knows she izz going to get certificate... but she won't attend the meet like one of the khan celebs

Kaunse thread ke liye?Kahin tumhara ishaara "Banned on PG.Why?" thread ki taraf to nahi na

And puyscars ko asli awards banate hain.Will be presented by Chief Guests: Oldies of PG,Admins,PG himself :w00t: Atleast a certi πŸ˜ƒ Wotsay? PG is a brand in itself so the certis will surely carry some value

Iss time koi performance hai last time ki tarah? Maybe gnrs saar ka dance PP to aane wali nahi hai

Iss time koi performance hai last time ki tarah? Maybe gnrs saar ka dance PP to aane wali nahi hai

Yeh gnrs ka dance dekhna toh ab banata hai :w00t:
PG Mumbai Meet thread mein bhi iske baar mein padha. ab toh dance performance ho jaye :grin:

Shake your booty!! :clap: