[2009-11] TAPMI final results out!!!

Hey Puys, Finally the wait is over and TAPMI results are out for PGDM 09-11. Here’s the link : WebForm1 Selected ppl kindly give ur brief profile…

Hey Puys,

Finally the wait is over and TAPMI results are out for PGDM 09-11.

Here's the link :

WebForm1

Selected ppl kindly give ur brief profile..

damn...i wanted to start this :-P

at last got the correct link.
converted the call.

wont be joining,atb to waitlisted ppl

well got thru, and abt joining no idea, mayb i wont join only, had an awesome gd as well as an awesome pi, atb to the call getters

Sorry to put out the fire, but even I too got thru, AND had'nt attended the gd pi. There's some fault with the link.

Damn !!! even i was about to start the thread !!!! But the good part is (The result is still awaited... -

EDIT- After above post waiting for the correction ! Better to hold back the jubiliation ...

Hey me too, got through......

Good GD,
Extremely good PI, in fact this was the only college which asked everything thoroughly. I have only 92.18 %ile. May be last 1% of people who had got call.

Anyway, with this convert, I have converted all the calls

Except for the best one......IIM L

Congratulations to all who have converted. I wont be joining.

Enjoy

vickujoshi.86 Says
Sorry to put out the fire, but even I too got thru, AND had'nt attended the gd pi. There's some fault with the link.

hey what the hell is this?
vickujoshi.86 Says

What?????????????????

hi everyone
even i got selected.

X - 84
XII - 80
B.TECH - 69.7
CAT 08 - 96.47
Work Ex - 11 months

GD was good. PI good. Written Communication - great.

yaa i guess some problem,even i didnt attend the gd/pi but have been shortlisted for admission

Unable to view the result... where is the link on website.. the link given by u ppl is not opening

nizamrocks Says
yaa i guess some problem,even i didnt attend the gd/pi but have been shortlisted for admission

Yeah me too facing the same....did not attend the GD/PI but still showing as selected for admission........

friends, I hate to be a party pooper but I think we need some more patience.........Best Of Luck to all the people waiting for the results of TAPMI and may God bless u all.............

The LINK is being rectified...

Ohk guys sorry for all the ordeal.... it was a testing link... and me in excitement and anxiety posted the link (which showed me selected )

i will correct the link as soon as its up...

till then cya.... ATB

i m not getting my result plz send me link

I guess going back a few pages u will realise that the actual results are not out yet. The link was just a test link, so we need to wait for a while.

link is up again...

now it says sorry not selected.....