[2009-11] TAPMI Call-getters meet - Hyderabad

PGuys from Hyderabad and Secunderabad, who are planning to attend the TAPMI GD/PI for the 2009-2011 batch, lets plan up a meet. I am gonna come anywhere, anytime. So I need you people to brainstorm on the when and where bit.

PGuys from Hyderabad and Secunderabad, who are planning to attend the TAPMI GD/PI for the 2009-2011 batch, lets plan up a meet. I am gonna come anywhere, anytime. So I need you people to brainstorm on the when and where bit.

Nice initiative dude .I have few of my friends who got the call whose dates are 23,24,25 .I will try to pull out those guys as well.
I would prefer a weekend.And venue would not be a problem for me as i am ready come anywhere.

Keep posting.

Really a good initiative.

My interview is on 18th March. But I still have to get the travel plan right. :(

I'm game for a meet anytime in the weekdays. I stay very far from Hitech city, so I most probabaly can't turn up for a meet during the weekend if held near Hitech city.

But I would like to see what other puys have to say. :)

PS: @ Subhayu Roy
Thanks for the PM. 😃

Thanks Aditya.

I am ok with the weekend too, and I think we have Puys in Hyderabad whose interviews range from 17th to 25th, So yuo can try and loop in any Hyderabadi.

Worst Case Scenario:
no one else turns up, you and i meet for beer 😃

Hi,
I am for it,can we have it this sunday if it is fine with every-one.

mine is 22 march
m ready too
pm me the full details
i stay near hitech city

Beer cancelled summarily!!

Well, if you can manage it, can we put it somewhere around Minister Road junction of Hyderabad and Secunderabad...there's a Cafe Coffee Day at

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

we can meet there.

Can we have a show of hands for this Sunday? or would that be too soon for everyone to know?

P.S.: @ Friendly Fire
I was just about to SMS you too

Its better we will wait for some more time.We would better have it around next weekend.In mean time some of you can pull out your frnds who can join us and come out with some Good GD topics(based on previous experiences in case if any).

Can I get some info about everyone's work/study-place? maybe we can plan it on a weekday evening if everyone's easily accessible on a weekday evening rather than travelling far n wide on a weekend.

Next sunday i have my interview so wont be possible can we have it this sunday nd if we get a fair response on this thread then can probably plan for another meet later.

good initiative i have it on 24 march....i'll be available on sundays

hey good initiative.. well hav my gd pi on 19th march... donno the time... and abt the meet... i m free on sundays and can try on saturdays too... so we can meet up.. prepare for gd.. and also the travel plans in case if any 2 of us hav the gd on the same date...

Looks like we have quorum :)

Can we have a shot at it tomorrow (Sunday, 8-Feb-09) itself?

I suggest 5:30 pm, 3rd Parking Lot from TDP Office towards Jubillee check-post, KBR Park.

Doesnt matter if you are not okay with that. Just let me know what would be okay and we shall reconfigure.

Hi,
I am ok with the place.Probably this would be the one for our future meetings too.
I think i cant make it tommorrow.But will be there definitely in the coming weekends.
Can any one of you please accumulate the lists who are willing to join us as of now.

Hi,
I am ok with the place.Probably this would be the one for our future meetings too.
I think i cant make it tommorrow.But will be there definitely in the coming weekends.
Can any one of you please accumulate the lists who are willing to join us as of now.

Was hoping you could make it...but its ok I guess. The first meeting will anyways pave the way for more to come. And we might keep a few on weekdays too in order to accomodate people who stay far away but come this side of town to work.

As for the list, I am hoping that the thread, by tonight, shall have the list.

Thanks dude.

By the way can you introduce yourself.

I am Aditya.I am working with Satyam computers .

hi Aditya,

I am Subhayu. I am working with L&T; (ECC division) as an asst manager. I am a civil engineer by degree and a biker by decree 😃

Hi,
Me on for meeting tomorrow,so see you puys.
I am Nizam,was working with accenture(work-ex 12 months) but quit my job for CAT.

Hi,
Me on for meeting tomorrow,so see you puys.
I am Nizam,was working with accenture(work-ex 12 months) but quit my job for CAT.

Great Nizam...
see you tomorrow.

I don't believe no one has an issue with meeting in a parking lot :)
Guess all of you guys are really serious about your preps...maybe I should apply for leave now.