[2008] SIIB Results Out

I got a SIIB Call… SNAP Score: 85.5 GD Date: 3rd February 08 GD Time: *8:30 AM *Anybody else in the same slot???

I got a SIIB Call...

SNAP Score: 85.5

GD Date: 3rd February 08

GD Time: 8:30 AM

Anybody else in the same slot???

SNAP SCORE: 83.5
Engg with Work ex 1 year +

Dear SINGH HEMDEEP ,
Congratulations !!!!!
We are happy to inform you that you have been shortlisted to appear for the Group Discussion / Personal Interview
process of SIIB as per the following details.
SNAP ID:
Name
SINGH HEMDEEP
Category:
General
Course
MBA-IB
Short-Listed
GDI No.
2AO6
Date
10/2/2008 (mm/dd/yyyy)
Reporting Time:
8.00 AM
GD Center:

Please share the link of the results!

laxminarayanan_ Says

SIIB GD
laxminarayanan_ Says

i got this info on the home page:
"SIIB GDPI SHORTLIST WILL BE DISPLAYED AT 6.00 PM ON 22/1/2008"
rohit172004 Says
SIIB GD

boy, this is the link for the previous year result.
What the heck...u guys are creating panic here.
Subject : SIIB GD /PI Process (Batch 2007-09)

Dear SABOO MRIDUL ,
Congratulations !!!!!

We are happy to inform you that you have been shortlisted to appear for the Group Discussion / Personal Interview

Guys Plz Hold Ur Horses!!!!...atleast Let The Official Results Cum B4 Posting On This Thread....

boy, this is the link for the previous year result.
What the heck...u guys are creating panic here.

Dude!!! They might have got the date wrong. But the link is showing shortlisted to only people with good scores. Plus it's also updated the date and time it wasn't showing minutes ago... And it's showing the correct name on entering the ID...

So no panic being created. One always has the option to wait until 6... ATB!!!

hi hemdeep could you please post the link......

Dude!!! They might have got the date wrong. But the link is showing shortlisted to only people with good scores. Plus it's also updated the date and time it wasn't showing minutes ago... And it's showing the correct name on entering the ID...

So no panic being created. One always has the option to wait until 6... ATB!!!

1. In my case, it's showing no results found, whereas if 76 is the cutoff as given below, then i m qualified.
2. Home page of SIIB still shows result at 6 PM.
3. There is no such link provied in the site of the siib.

hey hey why the chaos...... why the chaos...... we all understand each others plight.......... come on lets plz wait...... and yes SIIB link is correct

SIIB GD
catchpushkar Says
hi hemdeep could you please post the link......

SIIB GD
SIIB GD is the link for the result

The cutoffs on the front page are all for last year... and the criteria for bonus points is also for last year. We will have the clear picture about the cutoffs for this year only after 6pm.

1. In my case, it's showing no results found, whereas if 76 is the cutoff as given below, then i m qualified.

Some people have called up SIIB and the results are in the process of loading... So probably yours are yet to be loaded... I guess 76 is good enough to get a call. Because everyone above 70 seems to be getting a call..

I guess it's better to wait until 6... Otherwise it might turn embarrassing and traumatic like SIBM....

Hey now its confirmed.. coz its showing 2008-2010 batch and also showing the test centre as pune...

Originally Posted by alwaysViks View Post

Some people have called up SIIB and the results are in the process of loading... So probably yours are yet to be loaded... I guess 76 is good enough to get a call. Because everyone above 70 seems to be getting a call..

I guess it's better to wait until 6... Otherwise it might turn embarrassing and traumatic like SIBM....

SIBM was surely traumatic. as for 76.5 as cut-off, thats last year cut off. Although, results are for this year.