[2008] SIBM results out

SIBM results are out puys… :: here’s the link SIBM . Programmes . MBA - Full Time . Important Dates Good Luck puys…[image]

SIBM results are out puys...

here's the link

SIBM . Programmes . MBA - Full Time . Important Dates

Good Luck puys...

SIBM results are out puys...

here's the link

http://www.sibm.edu/sibmasp/admissions08_criteria.asp

Good Luck puys...

dude, the link is correct, but its pointing to somewhere else

If directly copy pasted, the link works

hi puys,

My status is Pune: Not selected
bangalore: waiting List

Do I have a chance of moving up in Pune? or Is my chance of Pune ruled out?

SNAP: 96.75
Xth : 89.33
XII: 97.08
BE : 79.26

19 months in IT. Hope I convert SCMHRD

All the best !

Thanks and regards,
Karthik

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Senapati Bapat Road , Pune 411004.

Admissions 08 Results

Dear PRASAD GANGAN,

As per the current merit list and the preference of campus given by you, you are not selected for SIBM, PUNE and selected for SIBM, BANGALORE Campus.
I welcome you to be a part of the strong SIBM family.

Best wishes,
Dr. Arun Mudbidri

Name :PRASAD GANGANSNAP Number :781458Category :OPENFirst Preference :PUNESecond Preference :BANGALOREStatus for Pune :NStatus for Bangalore :S
S - SelectedN - Not SelectedW - Waitlisted

Does this mean that i am ruled out for Pune :-?

I dont know what to do?

hi..
my status..

pune : not selectd
bang: selected.
since am not in waiting list for pune.. do i stand a chance for pune?

I got selected to Bangalore and Waitlisted in Pune.

Does SIBM give marks this year also similar to last year?

Admissions 08 Results

Dear AMIT KUMAR AHUJA,

Congratulations! As per the current merit list and the preference of campus given by you, you are selected for SIBM, BANGALORE and waitlisted for SIBM, PUNE Campus.

You have my best wishes. Please await further communication regarding updates on your waitlist status.

Best wishes,

Dr. Arun Mudbidri

Name : AMIT KUMAR AHUJA
SNAP Number : 835633
Category : OPEN
First Preference : PUNE
Second Preference : BANGALORE
Status for Pune : W
Status for Bangalore : S

S - Selected
N - Not Selected
W - Waitlisted

Have they given the waitlist rank...?

Not selected for Pune....Bangalore- not applied for....

Game over for me.
Pune - NS
Blore - W

SNAP - 86.5
Work Ex. - 0

Please also post your profile with your result.

Dear NAFISUL KHAN,

Congratulations! You have been selected for SIBM, PUNE as per your first/only preference of campus.

Best wishes,
Dr. Arun Mudbidri

Name :NAFISUL KHANSNAP Number :Category :OPENFirst Preference :PUNESecond Preference :BANGALOREStatus for Pune :SStatus for Bangalore :N

moi in

Dear NAFISUL KHAN,

Congratulations! You have been selected for SIBM, PUNE as per your first/only preference of campus.

Best wishes,
Dr. Arun Mudbidri

Name :NAFISUL KHANSNAP Number :Category :OPENFirst Preference :PUNESecond Preference :BANGALOREStatus for Pune :SStatus for Bangalore :N

moi in

dreams comes true for me

congrats nafis.....and all the other fellow puys who made it...also please pour in ur results when SCMHRD results come out....!

HI dudes n Damsels.......

me too got thru........

Admissions 08 Results

Dear VIKRAM VARDE,

Best wishes,
Dr. Arun Mudbidri

Name :VIKRAM VARDESNAP Number :816445Category :OPENFirst Preference :PUNESecond Preference :Status for Pune :SStatus for Bangalore :N

Guys, please post ur results and find out who ur batchmates are...!

Me too got thru the pune campus . First convert of the season. Congrats to all the call getters.

hi..
my status.....

pune : not selectd
bang: selected.

Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. The man who knows how will always have a job. The man who also knows why will always be his boss"
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Congratulations to those who made it, best of luck to those who are waitlisted and heartfelt sorry to those who could not make it to SIBM
You have just taken the first step towards fulfilling your ambition of becoming a Business Leader. An SIBM MBA, over the years has evolved to be one of the choicest courses in management education across the globe, creating business leaders who today shape the future of global corporations.
We from the Admissions and Student Relations Team (ASR) know that it has been a long and arduous journey right from preparing for SNAP to the subsequent round of the selection process and finally emerging victors. Out of around 1200 students called for GD-PI from thousands of applicants, you are amongst the chosen 330.This is no mean achievement.
We hope we have been able to help you in your endeavours through the various initiatives that we had taken up. Our support will continue in the form of OnBoard, right till you join SIBM.
OnBoard SIBM 2008-2010 Google Group
Interact with your batch-mates and seniors via this group. All ASR communication will be through this group. Link: http://groups.google.com/group/OnBoardSIBM2008-2010
OnBoard SIBM
We are here to interact, listen, discuss, and clarify with you about, SIBM and life on campus, via Google talk and email. Details of the same will be emailed to you.
OnBoard has a lot in store for you and we will keep you informed from time to time.
OnBoard SIBM 2008-2010 Orkut Group
Interact with your batch-mates and seniors via this group.
Link: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=43329721
It is the choices we make which determine who we become. So, we urge you to make an informed choice about the most important investment, an investment of two of the most important years of your life.
These are exciting times in the life of SIBM. We invite you to be a part of it. Welcome OnBoard..!
Regards
Admissions and Student Relations Team
SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PUNE

Hey any call getters know what the mode of payment of fees and the details are??
Post link if possible

Me not selected in Pune.
WL for Bangalore.
Didn't think I did so badly in GD/PI.
Had a score of 102.5.
Anyway... congrats to all the converts.

I'm wait listed for pune and bangalore. Any idea about my chances? No waitlist number yet