[2008]MDI(HR) Final Result

HR final call getters…continue posting here Last yr…upto w/l 84 was cleared this year I am expecting more to get cleared due to overlap with pgpm…all the best!!

HR final call getters...continue posting here

Last yr...upto w/l 84 was cleared

this year I am expecting more to get cleared due to overlap with pgpm...all the best!!

PGP-HR W/L 43.. so as per last years data its a sure shot conversion. Anyways I am not joining.. SO waiting list is gone up by one..

To all call convertees/ WL people....Enjoy ur life being a MANDEVIAN...U DESERVE IT....
ciao,

My PGP-HR wait list rank is 53, I will be joining for sure if I get the opportunity.

My GD/PI experience:http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/29602-2008-mdi-pgpm-pghr-pgim-24.html#post1056415

Hi..

I have got WL 25..I know it will get cleared but I'll not join...so one waitlist movement after WL25...

I would once again request all puys who wud be cancelling their admissions at NMIMS to please drop a post at the foll thread(if u have not done it yet):-

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/yes-i-cancelled-my-seat-in-nmims-25030312

Thanks in advance.

I have converted MDI-HR and NITIE. The basic point which anyone tells me about joining an HR program is that - be sure that u r interested in HR. But, how would do i define INTEREST IN HR ? I am convinced HR is a good option today. But I am not sure if its too early to take a specialization like HR. One gets a real picture about any course only after a few months into it. @Seniors, its a sincere request to please guide us as to what things one can think about to know if one is really interested in HR. (I dont know if I make myself clear 😞 ) Also, a comparison of job profiles after a MBA(say fin) and MBA(HR). And any other things that you could please tell us about the course or about the life after MBA(HR). I guess its a long n unclear post. But any suggestions would be of a great help. Thanks in advance!

hi..
I am WL54 in de HR list..n ll b joinin it fr sure if it clears..thou I m stil a lil skeptical if it ll get cleared..wat r de chances lik???
stuti

Cataspi07 Says
I have converted MDI-HR and NITIE. The basic point which anyone tells me about joining an HR program is that - be sure that u r interested in HR. But, how would do i define INTEREST IN HR ? I am convinced HR is a good option today. But I am not sure if its too early to take a specialization like HR. One gets a real picture about any course only after a few months into it. @Seniors, its a sincere request to please guide us as to what things one can think about to know if one is really interested in HR. (I dont know if I make myself clear 😞 ) Also, a comparison of job profiles after a MBA(say fin) and MBA(HR). And any other things that you could please tell us about the course or about the life after MBA(HR). I guess its a long n unclear post. But any suggestions would be of a great help. Thanks in advance!

hello bro, HR is certainly a good good option, but right now problem is that the value of Hr is not yet recognised and growth is a bit slow. But then since we are looking at a career option, its also the most satisfying option in terms of balance bwn professional life and family life. and over a period of 20 yrs in this industry, i feel we wont really mind whether we reach a salary of 1.5 l per month or 1 lakh per month. So ultimately HR is a good option from MDI, but since you have NITIE, i would say you should see what you are more comfortable with and where your chances of placement are better.
hi..
I am WL54 in de HR list..n ll b joinin it fr sure if it clears..thou I m stil a lil skeptical if it ll get cleared..wat r de chances lik???
stuti

you will clear it, absolutely no doubt about it.

ok sorry, i forgot to mention, i am WL-7 in HR. Wont join going to IIFT delhi. But will meet most of you guys at MDI got lotsa friends there. Its a cool campus yaar.

Converted PGPHR..

Won't be joining..

All the best to people in the wait list and interested in joining..

~Nitin

And forgot to mention...

-- Had a horrible GD {GD stopped in 5 mins for excessive noise }
-- Had a worse PI (they wanted to make me the bakra for bad GD)

DIdn't expect this to convert no matter what.. :banghead:
Goes to show that percentiles have really been important..

~Nitin

I got thru...
But I wont be joining. So thats gud news for waitlisters. Enjoy !!!

In fact, a suggestion for waitlisters. I am posting an excel sheet for the benefit of waitlisters. I have done a similar thing in XL thread. All puys have to do is fill in their information in it and upload it again. Both ppl with converted calls and waitlisters have to fill it. Thus, the situation will keep getting more clear as the days progress...

I got thru...
But I wont be joining. So thats gud news for waitlisters. Enjoy !!!

In fact, a suggestion for waitlisters. I am posting an excel sheet for the benefit of waitlisters. I have done a similar thing in XL thread. All puys have to do is fill in their information in it and upload it again. Both ppl with converted calls and waitlisters have to fill it. Thus, the situation will keep getting more clear as the days progress...

just so that people know. my hr interview lasted 2-3 mins. the moment they knew that i had converted iift, they asked me one more question and that was it. and here i am wl-7. wish this had happenned in the pgpgm course

mdi director had mentioned in his interview that 66% weightage was being given to cat percentiles, this can be seen in the list. not the same with IMt which had said about 70% weight, but that is not visible.

Waitlisters if you are interested in hr, hold on. there is a huge huge chance of converts.

kya baat hai. thanks for already filling in for me.
updated list. :new_rainfro:

kya baat hai. thanks for already filling in for me.
updated list.

thanks for filling for me as well...

Have updated the sheet with other details and info of 1 of my friends

~Nitin

Hello Seniors,
i have WL 115...:( ..
is there any chances of it getting converted?????

Hi guys,
I am waitlisted 63, what r the chances......

Updated with 2 more entries.