2008 intake - 1 year (UK or European) MBA

I have seen a thread with 2008 intake applicants but it was specifically for US applicants. Folks, let this thread be for the applicant pool which wants to do an MBA which takes lesser time than 2 years and in UK or european schools. Let …

I have seen a thread with 2008 intake applicants but it was specifically for US applicants.

Folks,
let this thread be for the applicant pool which wants to do an MBA which takes lesser time than 2 years and in UK or european schools. Let me introduce my self --
I am BE(Mech) from A.U. Will have almost 6 year exp out of which 5+ years will be in insurance in India and middle east. Extra currics - ok: . No people mngmt exp - thanks to my industry:sad: . extensive interaction with individual and corporate clients - also thanks to industry:-P . GMAT - 700. career interests - Insurance/ Asset Mngmt/ Consulting-using my prev exp.
I intend to apply for Cambridge, Oxford, IE, manchester and Warwick.:2gunfire:

peope who are also travelling in the same boat, please shout and ur views, counterviews , opinions on applications/ interviews/ other schools/ career and everything & anything related to this topic are invited.

urs truly
Shivanand

u shd consider Cranfield too...

Hi!

You should look at the employment prospects too when looking at European Colleges.

UK has an HSMP program under which you are allowed to take up a job if you graduate with an MBA from certain European/UK schools.

Having said that, your list of schools looks good.

I'd also encourage you to look at IMD, Mannheim, HEC as well.

You have a good GMAT score and should be sufficient for these schools.

You may have to give a spin in your essays about not having Management Experience.

What specialization are you looking at?